Welcome to Tamil Section - Introduce Yourself!!! - Page 6

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by giriadimai

aiyo naanu??????????????????😭 😆😆
Awww Sorry Giri Akka 🤗🤗 am yet to upload the list ... itho ippo uploading and plzzzzzz give us a super kalakkal intro for other members akka 🤗
Name: Shanthy

Birthday: 18th November

Hobbies: Reading, writing, computer, swimming, badminton, music,shopping,  sleeping and eating....

How did I land on IF: Well, I actually came here in 2004 during that time IF used to only give serial updates for metti oil but, then after seeing the hard work which, all the members have done....I decided to join but sadly, due to other commitments I have not been able to participate as much I would love to....hopefully, after a few months once everything is drawn to a close....I will try my best to be active. 
Name: RSelvi
Birthday: 17 Feb

Hobbies: Reading, ,listening to music, surfing.

If Journey: I accidentally found IF when looking for thendral serial information & shruthi pics and now I addicted IF & Thendral serial. So everyday I login to update my favourite thendral serial information, comments, pictures etc.

am niyas fathima
from madurai
bdate:17-11-89
my friends informed me abt if..dey told tat u can get updates of ur luvly serials..i did joined...
Name: Ahsima (nickname) 

DOB: Feb 6

Hobbies: sports, listening music, surfing net (3/4 of my day)

IF- Journey:I joined IF last week. I am a die hard fan of Ramayanam show 😛,when the show ended i missed it a lot 😭 and went on surfing net for the characters who acted in it.. atlast the surfing ended here.. 😃
Name: Anitha

DOB: Mar 19

Hobbies:volley ball, athletes, singing, dancing, pencil sketches

IF- Journey:I am new to this forum, i joined b'coz to gather some news about the celebrities and I hope i'll have lot of fun over here.
Posted: 12 years ago
NAME: Vishnu

DOB: January 02

Hobbies: Music, TV, surfing net

Hi friends i am new to IF. I watch maharani serial regularly and was searching for the related news and found this forum.

Hearty welcome to all newbies. Have a nice time here.

Hello ALL !!!!!

Name : Samrutha 😊

DOB : 31st July 😊

Hobbies : Chatting wit friends, listening to music, readin books, visiting IF.. 😛

How did I land on IF: One of my close friend told me about IF after which i started visiting India Forums regularly.. IF has all my favourite links like games, chit-chat, serials section( I am a die hard fan of Thendral &
Uravugal thodarkadai Serial).. Etc..😛

Edited by samrutha - 12 years ago
hi na kishore kumar ... na sila kadhaigal eludha arambichiruken... neenga freeya irukumbodhu paduchutu unga commentsa sollunga...