CM Apr 5-9 Updates in Pg1 & Discussions

Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Kevalamana Kavita!!!!!!!😡😡😡

Tomorrow one more adi dhadi episode

CM rockssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Radha,

thanks for the updates... I am here for Tuesday updates..

The only serial I il be able to watch henceforth...as i have been assigned with more work and one more exam coming on the way...

Thanks Aish for the lovely update. Kavita & Bell are so disgusting.
thanks radha for hte lovely update

CM is in next mission.

Kavita is gone to extreme now. this pearl support their illegal relation. what kind of lady she is?

who will win Bell now amutha or Kavitha?

thanks for the update
actually the brothers of kavitha were supporting her when amuthat told abt this before and even her parents were trying to get kavi married with bell but now the story is changing i hope it takes the intresting twist
thanks for updates... just hate kavitha-bell-amutha track. so stupid and cheap
Thanks da Aish for the update😛

The whole Kavi-Bell-Amudha triangle is pure disgusting. I used to feel bad for Kavi when Amudha was a Bell-manic but Kavi is obsessed to take revenge. Remember she was the same girl who  was willing to marry Amudhas elder brother just for the sake of revenge so when Muthu approched her and offered her help, she wanted Bell back without thinking it was the same man who left her at the alter🤢  I thought she faked her pregnancy, maybe she is lying to her parents aswell thinking they will reunite her with Bell😕 
Originally posted by Arjun_Meena

Radha,

thanks for the updates... I am here for Tuesday updates..

The only serial I il be able to watch henceforth...as i have been assigned with more work and one more exam coming on the way...

Radhaaaa vaaa???? Aishu is such a nice name....I am not going to call anyone MR RADHA or AAHAANA .!!😒
Enakum Aishu - name romba pidichirukku.. chumma tried calling with that name...

The person, Aishu/Radha, whatever the name is, i like her...