Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
can anyone make a vm on shanak , for 17-21 episode?? i have Sad version of KHNK in my mind suiots them and their marriage,haldi  too
isomers thumbnail

Originally posted by: JayaV

can anyone make a vm on shanak , for 17-21 episode?? i have Sad version of KHNK in my mind suiots them and their marriage,haldi  too

I'll try to make it..I have summer break coming up..so will make it and post it on here.

btw..I just made an edited version of the wedding..check it out. You might like it.😃
TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
like it ?? oh nitz loved it dear ............. its awesome
kuttapu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Can anyone give me a brief update of story so far? Thanks in advance😊
isomers thumbnail

Originally posted by: kuttapu

Can anyone give me a brief update of story so far? Thanks in advance😊

Khanak is a girl who lives in the village of Dhulwadi (or something like that)..she and suraj had been lovers since childhood. The show starts off with her wedding plans and what not, here enters Shaan. Shaan is the son of a rich business man, and the father owns a factory in Dhulwadi. Shaan is sent to Dhulwadi to go the opening of a new machine or something, and Suraj is the mechanic for the machine. The day after Suraj and Khanak's wedding, suraj gets called to fix the machine and he goes. While fixing the machine, Shaan accidently turns it on which causes the machine to malfunction and Suraj gets electrocuted and passes away. Shaan is blamed by everyone in the village and he tries to escape by saying that he will find another dulha for khanak. [btw..shaan loves a girl named natasha whose dad dislikes shaan]. Shaan finds a dulha who was only marrying khanak for money, the dulha's name is Mulji. Mulji is bought off by Mr.A [natasha's father] and he runs away on the day of the wedding. Khanak doesn't have a choice but to marry Shaan because she can't afford to take care of Suraj's family. Shaan doesn't have a choice but to marry Khanak because the panchayat and the village people will kill him. Shaan and Khanak get married in Friday's episode. 😃

I'm pretty sure I left out somethings..but this is like a short summary till date. 😆
Edited by -Nitya- - 13 years ago
kuttapu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Thank u so much for the story so far Nitya😊
isomers thumbnail

Originally posted by: kuttapu

Thank u so much for the story so far Nitya😊

No problem! if you have any other questions, you can PM me at any time! or you can just find me here..I'm always available in the forum anyways. I spend most of my time here.😆
noha thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Is Shaan's lovers name Tashu or Natasha?

NOHA😳
isomers thumbnail

Originally posted by: noha

Is Shaan's lovers name Tashu or Natasha?

NOHA😳

It's natasha..but everyone calls her Tashu. 😃
bloomingrose thumbnail
27th may 2010-Thursday Written Update needed plz