Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

isomers thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: bloomingrose

27th may 2010-Thursday Written Update needed plz

here you go. 😃 The updater is kind of busy so these are only the highlights..she covered mostly everything though.
Th3Diamond thumbnail
I tried to watch this drama but I dunno I dun reallie get the story - I'm not sure exactly whats going on- who's who and if they mean evil or good... It wud be nyceh to have a Kahani Abb Tak type post or a character synoposis --- and if there's alreddy one - anyone please kindly direct me to it? much appreciated :)
isomers thumbnail
Originally posted by: Th3Diamond

I tried to watch this drama but I dunno I dun reallie get the story - I'm not sure exactly whats going on- who's who and if they mean evil or good... It wud be nyceh to have a Kahani Abb Tak type post or a character synoposis --- and if there's alreddy one - anyone please kindly direct me to it? much appreciated :)

Khanak is a girl who lives in the village of Dhulwadi (or something like that)..she and suraj had been lovers since childhood. The show starts off with her wedding plans and what not, here enters Shaan. Shaan is the son of a rich business man, and the father owns a factory in Dhulwadi. Shaan is sent to Dhulwadi to go the opening of a new machine or something, and Suraj is the mechanic for the machine. The day after Suraj and Khanak's wedding, suraj gets called to fix the machine and he goes. While fixing the machine, Shaan accidently turns it on which causes the machine to malfunction and Suraj gets electrocuted and passes away. Shaan is blamed by everyone in the village and he tries to escape by saying that he will find another dulha for khanak. [btw..shaan loves a girl named natasha whose dad dislikes shaan]. Shaan finds a dulha who was only marrying khanak for money, the dulha's name is Mulji. Mulji is bought off by Mr.A [natasha's father] and he runs away on the day of the wedding. Khanak doesn't have a choice but to marry Shaan because she can't afford to take care of Suraj's family. Shaan doesn't have a choice but to marry Khanak because the panchayat and the village people will kill him. Shaan and Khanak get married and he brings her back to mumbai. at their house, Natasha tries to surprise Shaan by holding their wedding the day of his return, but she herself gets shocked after seeing Khanak and Shaan. Mr.A(natasha's father) threatens Khanak to stay in the house or else he's going to kick Suraj's parents out of their house in Dhulwadi. So now Khanak is forcefully staying in the house. Everyone except Shaan's dadi hates Khanak. Shaan blames Khanak for ruining his life and seperating Natasha from him.

😃 Here's the story so far. it's just a summary..some things are most likely left out.
Hope it helps!
sweet_gurl93 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hi, can u please provide me a link that has like all the characters of the show, and like the story...because i cannot find a post that has the basics about this show
thanks
isomers thumbnail
^^ the basics of the show is one the post above yours..the characters are mentioned as well. If you have any more questions, feel free to PM me! 😃
TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Nitz, tum hare binka kya hoga yar ?? LOL/////

hey can anyone make a siggy of shan n khanak from ydays episode ?? shan in red shirt  and khanaks new look ..................
isomers thumbnail
thank you.😳

and i'll make the siggy..I have to download the scene first. 😆 do you have a quote in mind that would go well with it?
aarshi92 thumbnail
cn some1 tell me hw to upload avis.....i have got loadzz of thm bt dnt knw how 2 upload them....plz help
Autumn_Bliss thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: aarshi92

cn some1 tell me hw to upload avis.....i have got loadzz of thm bt dnt knw how 2 upload them....plz help

go to tinypic.com and upload them
you will get a forum display link
copy the link from there and paste it in the creations gallery here..

Hope it helps..😳..
Rightful_Life thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Can some1 give me da link 2 karan's b'day interview posted by tellytadka site last month?