Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bobbi. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Written update for yesterday's episode please?
Thankss.
isomers thumbnail

Originally posted by: nainadabest

Can some1 give me da link 2 karan's b'day interview posted by tellytadka site last month? 

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1395492

here you go.😃
isomers thumbnail

Originally posted by: KSGJenniferLove

Written update for yesterday's episode please?

Thankss.

Umm..yesterday was Sunday so there was no episode. But if your talking about the update for Friday's episode, then here it is. http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1414794😃
Rightful_Life thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Nitya-

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1395492

here you go.😃

thanx a lot.
tofeeees thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
how do you upload a video on the forum if its saved on your computer? i dont see any option in the new topic tab :s  thanks
Chastidy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: tofeeees

how do you upload a video on the forum if its saved on your computer? i dont see any option in the new topic tab :s  thanks

I think it is the same way u upload any you tube video
  • Click the Upload link at the top of any YouTube page.
  • Click the "Browse" button to browse for the video file you'd like to upload to our site. Select the file you want to upload.
  • Click the 'Upload Video' button to start the uploading process.
  • As the video file is uploading, enter as much information about your video as possible in the relevant fields (including Title, Description, Tags, and Category). You're not required to provide specific information, but the more information you include, the easier it is for users to find your video!
  • Click the 'Save changes' button to save the updates you've made to the video file.
After u do that just paste the  you tube link on the india forums site.This should help.Even i dont know how to upload a video on india forums site.It is better if u paste the link here.😊
bloomingrose thumbnail
22nd June Tuesday Written Update please..
isomers thumbnail

Originally posted by: bloomingrose

22nd June Tuesday Written Update please..

Sumi was a little busy..but she's writing it as we speak. So, it'll be completely updated in a little while. It's already stickied so if you want to read it, it's the first page. (:
bloomingrose thumbnail

Sumi was a little busy..but she's writing it as we speak. So, it'll be completely updated in a little while. It's already stickied so if you want to read it, it's the first page. (:
[/QUOTE]

Thanks..and sorry for being a little impateint..hehehe...but i missed the yesterdays episode so i really wanted to know what happened..sorry and thanks again!!
isomers thumbnail
^^ no problem! I get impatient tons of times. lol