Posted: 13 years ago
Hey Everyone🤗

Well.... this is our..

Daily Episode Discussion
..Thread..

Here We'll be discussing our views and a lil further predictions about the show,, Geet

Feel free to share your views

Everyone Hates Rules But Need To Follow

* No Bashing actors/characters
* Only talks related to show or characters not about their personal life
*  No HI and Byes
* No Spamming

Edited by Ashlesha09 - 13 years ago
today's episode gave a nice introduction to another world that is not known to us...the world where men have the right to decide each and everything....where family's is even more important than life itself....

it was good!
I liked the entry of Geet

it was sumthng very very cute
ya luved drashti as geet and todays epi was really gud DD intro  and also dev and families values.
waiting for next epi
Edited by pari_smile - 13 years ago
I think the epi was reli gud, it protrayed every character and there relationships with eachother, love being there but dug under the so called Izzat and Manly decisions... Geet was fab, it showed her being responsible, helpful, loveable, sweet and strong minded but in front of her family man she cant say anything, but she wants to do something in life not just be dug under the feet of the men... me likes that, awesum start!
i was confused about one part, u knw the girl in the begining who was killed shouted geet then they were also saying she was geet's friend and was in love with sumone... so im assuming they killed her friend, and the guy who killed her was that brij dude right?? who is he to geet her kaka or sumthing?? that girls bro was also with him and the girl was saying veer ji mujhe matt maro so he killed he's sis?? sickening ppl i tell ya, the parents are still looking for her shame!
Geet was cute (as always)....I somehow felt like I had already seen this character before 😕 I dunno why. Drashti looks very sweet..and perfect for the role 😊 Her bro is adorable...his leg brace made me sad.

The character that I found most fascinating or interesting was actually Brij's character. He reminds me of Draco Malfoy (much less malicious form) but as stubborn and determined to prove himself to his father OR even better example would be Arthur from the BBC Merlin series (If anyone has seen it)

i always find myself intrigued by the slightly gray characters. ðŸ˜› I would love seeing his character evolve.

As for the NRI marriage theme....I recall a similar show called 'Hum pardesi ho gaye' on Sony which was on the same theme. Was quite disturbing and extremely heavy emotional content. It is a sad but true state affairs though.

Overall, I liked the first episode. It was very familiar yet unfamiliar....curious to see how it goes.
Edited by forbiddenlove - 13 years ago
Originally posted by nadz_J

i was confused about one part, u knw the girl in the begining who was killed shouted geet then they were also saying she was geet's friend and was in love with sumone... so im assuming they killed her friend, and the guy who killed her was that brij dude right?? who is he to geet her kaka or sumthing?? that girls bro was also with him and the girl was saying veer ji mujhe matt maro so he killed he's sis?? sickening ppl i tell ya, the parents are still looking for her shame!

he is her brother...as far as we know...yep he killed his own sister....
really can't wait fr today's epi

lets see wht it has stored for us
and is he really that sweet or trying to be😳