Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

The first episode...ur views?

-Mansi- thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
I am a big fan of Drasthi Dhami who also played Muskaan in DMG. I loveee her. Ive been waiting for a month for this show to start...ever since i saw her in the promo's. I was excited happy and full of excitement. And finally..today it aired. I was a bit disappointed by the first episode. I cant really beleive im saying this..but in todays world where woman are strong and full of will power..here Geet was shown to be demure scared..coz she goes to college or looses a dupatta. My excitement completely drained out. This isnt Drasthi. But I really liked the pre-cap where Geet says she doesnt wanna go to Canada. It atleast brought some light. Im sorry..i dont wanna be offensive..and im not coz I love Drasthi..shes my ANGEL! 😳 Its not right to judge a show by its first episode..so Im fully charged to continue watching it 😉 😃

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AyeshaT thumbnail
I liked the episode...My views are that they had to set up the background of the show.... I mean the Drama is probabaly going to progress by her standing up for herself so I think they just want to get a understanding of what she has to fight against and also so we can look back and probably look at the progress of the character...That is just my view......The only think i Hope for is that Do not drag this drama like they do with the rest of themm.....Ex.DMG it's been going on for years and now this is the fourth time the main characters have been seriously seperated.....So i want Geet, to go on for a year or a little more. Give a point, give it a good ending and not drag it.
PS. These are just my views.Edited by AyeshaT - 14 years ago
naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
i liked the first episode and yes even still such conservatives family exist and yeah dhrasti was amazing
-Miya- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
i haven't seen the first episode but im a die-hard fan of Drashti Dhami and i'll watch it just for her
I have big expectations from this show as Drashti is in it and if the show doesn't do justice to her talent, then i'll give up on the show
anywho are the main leads good looking and will they look good with Drashti? I hope there's not a lot of negativity in the show and they don't drag it like DMG
shweta.mayurfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i m a fan of gurmeet chaudhary the guy who plays the lead role in the serial.
the first episode was quite good.intoducion of the entire family of geet was given in a great way.n such a conservative family still exists is a bit shocking
overall i hope they dont bring in those k serials bloopers in the show keep it sweet simple n loving

dhartiamber thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
The family was cruel. Such family unfortunately does exist in our country but yes its showing women in poor light. We have seen women like that many times. I think she will turn stronger later. The cast very good and Dhrashti is superb.
pari_smile thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i was just soo happy to see drashti bck and luv her as geet
and agree conservative families still exist, well first epi was good and also full on with values and all waiting for the next epi .
SunShine_A thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
well thr is adscussion thread open
it would be better to speak there n discuss about show
instead of making separate topics fr each episode

MoBiX thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1371463

discuss about each episode
rather tham making multiple topics

Mobi
-Mansi- thumbnail
Excuse me...there is no harm in opening a discussion topic. So please. Ive been on IF for almost 3 years and I know the rules.