YRKKH 6th April-Written update

manasi_31 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sandeepkaur thumbnail
thank you for the update. i guess now mohit and nandin's story will start as gayatri will help them as she wants her daugher to get marry soon.
manasi_31 thumbnail
this MohIni and rashmi track and all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ohh Gosh!!!!!!!!! they r juz messing up everythng now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
YRKKH doesn't create any damn magic any more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
feeling so hurt after 2day's epi.......
Serendipity.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: manasi_31

this MohIni and rashmi track and all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ohh Gosh!!!!!!!!! they r juz messing up everythng now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
YRKKH doesn't create any damn magic any more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
feeling so hurt after 2day's epi.......

i know....wat crap r thy showing???????? did u see the precap............now gayatri against them huh???................it looked lik a world war is gonna begin @ singhania hous n maheshari hous...........shaurya behaving differently......😳...........its so irritating man........n why do i think akshara will come in support of nandini...!!!!!!😒.............
manasi_31 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sia.k_1

i know....wat crap r thy showing???????? did u see the precap............now gayatri against them huh???................it looked lik a world war is gonna begin @ singhania hous n maheshari hous...........shaurya behaving differently......😳...........its so irritating man........n why do i think akshara will come in support of nandini...!!!!!!😒.............

itz sooo senseless......!!!!!!!!!
wt rishte r they showing??????? rishte r so kacche kyaa???????
i expected them to show ki eventhough rashmi's marriage is not happening coz of nandini,still there is no change in their rishte!!!!!!!! thtz wt i wanted to c!!!!!! but again this RS and his duffers CVs r goin bak to negativity!!!!!!! and RS proudly says-'Negativity didn't work'!!!!!!!!🤢🤢🤢
xyze thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

at last rajshekhar got  a good scene in his pocket.....the joke was a good one

and wat did they mean by munna plane ka kharcha kar ke aaya hai.....they wanted them to cum frm daman to udaipur as a part of their morning walk exercise or develop wings and reach udaipur.....😆😆
akshara finally had sum sense in her actions today.....she didn't talk to him directly otherwise phir se the same story...she shud let naitik take d decision at his own will..
maharajji kis baat ki tankaah lete hain😕 if he won't prepare until one bahu will ask him wat subzi he has n 2 women will accompany him in preparation

in sab family crap mein ek baat acchi hogi ki no more fights between naksh😊 
n why did varsha say ki shaurya aayega😡😡with everyone she too is forcing him
and itna mood off karna wali baat to nahi thi 2 din pehle to keh raha tha "main galti nahin karoonga to sikhoonga kaise" so now learn😡....vishamber was still kind n polite to him
daddaji ab tak band baja kar rakh dete

Serendipity.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: manasi_31

itz sooo senseless......!!!!!!!!!
wt rishte r they showing??????? rishte r so kacche kyaa???????
i expected them to show ki eventhough rashmi's marriage is not happening coz of nandini,still there is no change in their rishte!!!!!!!! thtz wt i wanted to c!!!!!! but again this RS and his duffers CVs r goin bak to negativity!!!!!!! and RS proudly says-'Negativity didn't work'!!!!!!!!🤢🤢🤢

i agree ...........n DJ saying no to rashmi s rishta straight away!!!!!!!!! i mean her parents exist!!!!!!!but one thing is for sure...........gayatri is for sure gonna create fuss!!!!! n thanks for the update😊.........
Drishti... thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thanks a lot for the update...:)
rosesforyou thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
yeh gaytri has her mood swings but I think she is doing a great job now with akshra and all..... And I personally feel that she has every ryte to get mad and create a fuss, its her daughters life and who the heck is daada ji to say no she cant get married til after nandni?!! That is totally not right at all, her parents are still alive and they can make the decision of their daughters life by themselves.
naveenaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update mansi.............so cvs next target is  gaya3.  she is going to make  a  storm there......i think they will spoil all the rishtas.......lets see what happens