Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

smlaksh thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Special Programs were aired for Chiththirai Thirunaal on Wednesday - 14.4.10 ...
Edited by smlaksh - 14 years ago
smlaksh thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

rojapoooo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Episode 168 Friday 16/4/10 -

The new character - Sanjeev - meets Ganga. Looks like Ganga was
responsible in sending Sanjeev to the prison - a small flashback of
Ganga watching Sanjeev as he is sent to abacus school. Now Sanjeev says that he has come out of the prison "in spite of your attempts to pOttu thallufy me inside the prison. I never force people to drop money in this hat. But I do not spare the likes of you " Ganga drops some money and leaves.

Police officer Varma is dealing with two people and manages to karanthufy money from both - the boring details are skipped by Roja and the rest of you are spared from some agony - uh huh

Ganga has visions of Sanjeev challenging . Lachu times it beautifully and manages to irritate Ganga. Ganga asks her to get lost. Sanjeev in an area - looks like his area - and almost all the menfolk are abacus school students. He talks nicely to all the kids and doles out money to all the womenfolk.

Varma and Ganga meet - Sanjeev - incidentally his name is Vaalmiki - looks like Varma is in the payroll of Ganga. Ganga gives two crores to Varma and asks him to take care of Valmiki "not just that. That lawyer is thuruvufying Prasad's murder with a fine comb. She should never find the true culprit. Tie the noose around Nandy's neck
tightly, ok?" Varma promises to do the needful and leaves. Ganga again has visions of Valmiki challenging him - habbbaaaa , intha flashback ore episode le thrice !!!!

Freeze

Edited by rojapoooo - 14 years ago
nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

nithya_IF thumbnail

smlaksh thumbnail

smlaksh thumbnail

rojapoooo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Episode 172 - Friday -  23/4/10

Roja is sick of this trash - so a very brief update.
Nandy pappa is abducted by Ganga's henchmen
but escapes. Gets in to bus, has no money to buy
a ticket and Vaalmeeki who happens to be in the same
bus gifts her a ticket. Kallu informs Bhagavathy "WF missing!!"
Bhags informs the police . Police suspect Shanky, Mangu
and Ganga . All are questioned and all decline involvement.

Ellam porum , intha trash kku - semai bore !!!!

Edited by rojapoooo - 14 years ago
nithya_IF thumbnail
Archives Copy
Episode - 173       Monday - 26.4.10

Deva thinking about the nasty fights with his sons, he chasing them out and Kalyani refusing to come back.. he sees the news about Nandhini DIL of Dr.kalyani missing.. Police inspector beating Ganesh.. lawyers come to bail him out.. Inspector says he has raised his hand on police officer I cannot spare him.. Lawyer says he did out of viswasam for his boss.. Inspector does not budge.. he gets a call from higher authority and he agrees to send Ganesh off. Ganesh is released with a warning..

Deva comes to meet his friend a police officer and expresses his fear over Kalyani being affected in Nandhini missing case.. Officer asks no worries she will be safe.. why don't you take your wife home if you are so concerned.. Deva says I asked she is not coming .. Officer says she will come back after is Nandhini is back.. Soon you will be blessed with a grandson or grand daughter.. Deva asks officer to take personal care and walks out..

Ganesh is GD's home.. Lakshmi chides him for manhandling police.. Ganesh says how can I keep quiet when some one is insulting appa.. I will give my life for you guys.. Today Whatever I am it is coz of "Prasad the Gr8" and I shall remain indebted for my life.. GD says Don't worry.. I will see that inspector one hand for hitting you.. Ore pasa mazhai between GD and Ganesh..  GD says you are my Son form now on .. Ganesh walks away. ( I have a doubt.. Is Ganesh acting to swindle this property?)  Manickkam calls up GD and starts saying Nandhini .. GD irritatingly says Nandhini.. cuts the call saying I will talk later. Lakshmi who is listening to this confirms her hubby is involved in Nandhini missing case and wonders whom to share this info with..

Govindan in an auto.. Valmiki in his ambulance almost hits that auto and the 2 drivers get into a fight.. Valmiki sees Govindan, embraces him and asks about Ponamma.. Govindan say she is jail showing visvasam for her boss just like you.. I am going to the jail to discuss an important matter.. Valmiki offers to drop him..Police interrogating public about Nandhini ..

Nandhini is sleeping and the bus reaches the last stop in front of a beach.. (Ada paavi Valmiki, perisa nethiiku sodakku pottu antha conductor kitta dialogue pesittu now you too have left her without asking her problems.. ðŸ˜¡ ) conductor wakes up Nandhini and chases her out of the bus.. Nandhini comes out and realizes that it is the historic place where she came for the picnic with her friends .. repeat telecast of the aluthupona videos of her painful life history again.. She is crying .. Shankar words to abort the baby keeps repeating.. Nandhini writes a suicide note on the banks of the beach and walks into the water ..

THODARUM

Edited by nithyamkv - 14 years ago
nithya_IF thumbnail