CID

MEMBER CID STORIES - CHEST - Page 3

prabha. thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
I am going to try and re-format the stories, so that they are easy to read, convert them to PDF Docs and upload them on 4shared.

I have started with CASE OF THE HIDDEN DIAMONDS. Take a look, here is the link. Is this format OK. I am going to try maintain consistancy if possible.

Re-Formating is a very time consuming process, so I will invest time only on those stories that I have really liked. For the rest we already have the link in the first post.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

somu_05 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Please tell which stories you are planning to convert....! so that we know...! and will the 4shared links be posted along with the orignal IF links...?
somu_05 thumbnail
The case of hidden diamonds is awesome..!! @prabha di... nice work in re-formatting..! Amazing job..! please continue with the same formatting..! i find this okay..!
prabha. thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: somu_05

Please tell which stories you are planning to convert....! so that we know...!

These are the stories I plan to re-format as of now -

MYSTERY OF THE BULLET By vs-kmh

BUREAU BLAST By vibgyor123

SACRIFICE...! By somu_05

ABHI vs. DAYA By vs-kmh

This content was originally posted by: somu_05

will the 4shared links be posted along with the orignal IF links...?

This is what I have mentioned in the first post

This content was originally posted by: prabhanarayan

FULL LENGTH STORIES BY INDIVIDUAL MEMBERS

Link to PDF Files

[** PDFs are available only for those stories whose titles are marked in blue] 

somu_05 thumbnail
COOL...! now i have got it..! thank you..!Edited by somu_05 - 14 years ago
Drilabh_Suhaani thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

so I will invest time only on those stories that I have really liked.

i wonder... but u didnt like my stories? y? where cn i inmprove? i am just asking so that i cn improvise.....

btw, i have a problem. i found really old story. but it is divied into 4 parts all scattered over d forums.... i cant post them on a single page if i avoid making new threads... wat will  i do??? jst send d links to u?
somu_05 thumbnail
yeahh..! please post teh links..! i will look into them ASAP..!
prabha. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: drilabh

i wonder... but u didnt like my stories? y? where cn i inmprove? i am just asking so that i cn improvise.....

Sorry if you felt that way. Actually I haven't been able to complete any of your stories. I tried reading through the first story. I think I had mentioned in the thread that I kind of got lost mid way and could not comprehend the story and sometime in between I gave up. Sorry.

This content was originally posted by: drilabh

btw, i have a problem. i found really old story. but it is divied into 4 parts all scattered over d forums.... i cant post them on a single page if i avoid making new threads... wat will  i do??? jst send d links to u?

Are these proper stories? Yesterday someone sent me some random, love story scenes. I will not be including stuff like that. I am looking for proper full length stories like the ones listed in the first post. However you can sen links in PM to me and somu_05

Edited by prabhanarayan - 14 years ago
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Are these proper stories? Yesterday someone sent me some random, love story scenes. I will not be including stuff like that. I am looking for proper full length stories like the ones listed in the first post. However you can sen links in PM to me and somu_05

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Edited by visrom - 14 years ago
prabha. thumbnail

I am serious, it was some scene love story between Daya Sir and Taarika of all people.