Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Drilabh_Suhaani thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: prabhanarayan

Are these proper stories? Yesterday someone sent me some random, love story scenes. I will not be including stuff like that. I am looking for proper full length stories like the ones listed in the first post. However you can sen links in PM to me and somu_05

hehe am nt refering to luv scenes lolz. ds story am referring to s one by suhana safar on page 120...
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

I am serious, it was some scene love story between Daya Sir and Taarika of all people.

This is shocking!!!
visrom thumbnail

Originally posted by: drilabh

hehe am nt refering to luv scenes lolz. ds story am referring to s one by suhana safar on page 120...

Suhana Safar is one of our mods....
Bhavanab thumbnail

I am serious, it was some scene love story between Daya Sir and Taarika of all people.

ya even i read them 1 even included the detailed marriage scene of daya and taarika , a suicide attempt by Muskaan because she also loved Daya and also love between Abhijeet and Devyana
🤢
please who ever wrote them don't mind but i didn't even like the thought of daya-taarika marriage
prabha. thumbnail

YUCKKKKKKKKK!!!!!! Yeah please keep such stuff away, far far away from here. Let not discuss it any more. Why not discuss the stories we have in the first post.

Edited by prabhanarayan - 14 years ago
visrom thumbnail

Originally posted by: didobhav

ya even i read them 1 even included the detailed marriage scene of daya and taarika , a suicide attempt by Muskaan because she also loved Daya and also love between Abhijeet and Devyana
🤢
please who ever wrote them don't mind but i didn't even like the thought of daya-taarika marriage

This is absolutely CRAAPPPY....nauseating.
okay okay guys n gals... lets discuss the stories posted in this thread.... lolz😃😳
Bhavanab thumbnail

Originally posted by: drilabh

okay okay guys n gals... lets discuss the stories posted in this thread.... lolz😃😳

ya i agree with you 😃 😃
prabha. thumbnail
OK lets start @drilabh can you please give me a brief description of what your first case was all about.  

OK lets start @drilabh can you please give me a brief description of what your first case was all about.  

😆😳

hmm for those who didnt understand my 1st story- a brief update--

(i wont say d who dunnits or in d order of my story, but i will gv a brief outline... u hv to read to find out d rest.)

Senior officer of CBI Asha (yes our very own asha who will cm and go in my stories)  had lost half of her family to a drug and terror unit of criminals... for years she and her lawyer turned CBI-CID officer foster niece suhaani pursued this gang. our Acp Prad came to know this on his latest visit to delhi. dia, daya's old college frnd, was acp's friend's daughter and suhaani's colleague. it was she who told acp.

acp decided to help asha, suhaani and dia. they had to come to mumbai to continue, as their lives were in danger. the cid team was to help them. meanwhile abhi also rescues a female doctor aina from one of the gang members.... frm then onwards twist after twist comes....

in d end suhaani's real identity is also revealed.

nw read  on ....😉😛

my second story if anyone hasnt understood-

(briefer update because i made d story more clear and legible)

here a terrorist gang traps d cid team but freddy vivek tasha managed to prove themselves as capable officers....

😊😃
😳Edited by drilabh - 14 years ago