Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

somu_05 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
Congratulations...!!! We have this thread as a STICKY TOPIC...! 😃 Edited by somu_05 - 14 years ago
prabha. thumbnail
@somu_05 That's fantastic. And Thank you.
Edited by prabhanarayan - 14 years ago
Drilabh_Suhaani thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

@prabhanarayan- have u read my reply to both the threads? d one above somu's post and d one in asha coming bk thread

and am gng to dedicate my next story to u, visrom, and all abhi-daya duo fans....😳
somu_05 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: drilabh

@prabhanarayan- have u read my reply to both the threads? d one above somu's post and d one in asha coming bk thread

and am gng to dedicate my next story to u, visrom, and all abhi-daya duo fans....😳

WOW..!! even i am a BIG Daya-Abhi duo fan dude..! Dare ya forget me..! 😆
prabha. thumbnail

Yeah I read. Thanks for the Summary of you stories. I will go through and will definitely give you a feedback. Will check Asha's thread now.

Thank you ji. Bas ij if you have me in mind when you write the story, please don't include lovey dovey scene, no Purvi, Naina, Sita, Geeta, etc.
Originally posted by: prabhanarayan

Thank you ji. Bas ij if you have me in mind when you write the story, please don't include lovey dovey scene, no Purvi, Naina, Sita, Geeta, etc.

😆 😆😆 😆
hey dont worry!!! i know wat each memeber likes and dislikes ! and hahahaha stop "ji"-ing to me hahaha  😆 😆 😆 😆  anyway my next story will start wt abhi-daya scene. no dat purvi scene ws d last. naina? dats puja's character. aina and dia wont be in ds story...they will come on and off anyway... no ones getting married lols

and yes wenever i think of yu, i know u prefer only action and d teamwork 😊😛
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
@drilabh Thanks for including me too....just one small request...if possible, pls avoid getting anyone seriously hurt. Edited by visrom - 14 years ago
Originally posted by: visrom

@drilabh Thanks for including me too....just one small request...if possible, pls avoid getting anyone seriously hurt.

o cm on!!! okay okay... they will be in danger, they will get hurt... but not seriously. they wont land in hospital....  hm btw i better let d cat out of d bag a bit---

was there any film/novel of any language where a road journey turned out to be a terror ride??
visrom thumbnail

o cm on!!! okay okay... they will be in danger, they will get hurt... but not seriously. they wont land in hospital....  hm btw i better let d cat out of d bag a bit---

was there any film/novel of any language where a road journey turned out to be a terror ride??

yes, there was a flight which turned a nightmare....gumnaam or something ...old Manoj Kumar thing I remember...recently saw bits on SAB tv while channel surfing.
visrom thumbnail
Everyone is writing stories yaar.....this is sooooo good to see...we are getting more than one story per day now. Everyone should try their hand at it.

@prabha....your turn now!!! 😉
Edited by visrom - 14 years ago