CID

MEMBER CID STORIES - CHEST - Page 7

debayon thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
The problem is that I want to write also but I can't start off an idea.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: debayon

The problem is that I want to write also but I can't start off an idea.

@debayon and @prabha....

Think of a nice plot first....in fact Prabha is suggesting one such idea to others - Freddie gets into trouble. Now think of how and where etc...think of our usual CID style. And weave a story and dialogues around it. Simple.
Drilabh_Suhaani thumbnail
Hey Prabha! Do add ure story and the other links i have pm-ed u!! Just reminding, plz dont mind!! I am soon coming up wt my 3rd story wt abhi-daya jodi background......😉😳
prabha. thumbnail
Links to the following stories have been added to the first post.
@drilabh Thank you for sending me links, like you dedication 😊

CID GUMRAH
By sunnyp1414

ABHIJEET AND THE 8 KIDS
By sagnikasenapati

THE MAZE
By prabha.

JAGUAR - A BOUNDLESS DANGER
By drilabh

Edited by prabha. - 14 years ago
@Prabha

Hey Prabha, whats your take on my story? Even this story u found hard to read? Abhi-Daya have d major scenes here.....😃
prabha. thumbnail
My net connection is down at home. yesterday all day I could not access the site. Now in Office, can't concentrate properly, will definately let you know once I read.
prabha. thumbnail

Request to all our wonderful writers here

Please thode dinon ke kiye Abhi Sir ko hospital se chhutti de do yaar. Almost every story he lands on the hospital bed and its not a very good sight to visualize so often. Please, apni agli kuch stories mein unko theek rakho. Just a request.
Edited by prabha. - 14 years ago
A note to all story-writers--  Please make your stories more accessible to members. Make it Members Only. The other day I found a story, written by a known member, on a certain site. I had tackled the issue and the person who posted it apologized and removed it-The person supposedly got it from someone who visited the forums but is not the member. Be very careful, budding writers!!
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: drilabh

A note to all story-writers--  Please make your stories more accessible to members. Make it Members Only. The other day I found a story, written by a known member, on a certain site. I had tackled the issue and the person who posted it apologized and removed it-The person supposedly got it from someone who visited the forums but is not the member. Be very careful, budding writers!!

What's the point making it 'members only'? The person may be a silent member whom none of us know.
This content was originally posted by: visrom

What's the point making it 'members only'? The person may be a silent member whom none of us know.

I dont know what then.... Members, silent or not, please stop posting stories, pictures, threads, siggies etc created only for IF. Be original and create your thing if you want or atleast give that member some credit. The other day I found something Sunny had posted here on FB! And Sunny is not on FB. Later it got removed. Whoever did this, please dont do it again.