Up close and personal with Geet at home

-Aysha- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 14 years ago
Up close and personal with Geet at home

STAR One's Geet is a family girl and so's the girl playing her, Drashti Dhami. We ask Drashti what her average day's like and if one were to peek into her life what they might see.

My day starts with brushing the teeth (obviously!). Breakfast is corn flakes and milk and a cheese sandwich. I run off for my shoot if there is one that day. If there isn't then my day's more relaxed and begins at noon. I step out for a bit of shopping and for that, rom Borivali, which is where I live, I go to Bandra's Linking Road. On days when I decide not to shop (rare!) I clean my cupboard, which I think I really love doing. I also love a clean room and keep mine spotless. I don't like messy places and I'm very particular about my things.

I stay with my family: My mom and dad, my brother and bhabhi. In that sense, my life's like Geet's life. All of them are quite supportive of me and my work. Often my friends are also over to keep me company. I love listening to music and my iPod's always on. When I listen to music, I like to move and I'm quite passionate about dancing.

When I have to time to watch television, I love watching the STAR One shows: Miley Jab Hum Tum, Dill Mill Gayye and Jaane Pehchaane Se Yeh Ajnabi, which are fantastic.

Among her favourite singers are A R Rahman, Akon and Black Eyed Peas. She likes listening to With or Without You by U2, Romeo and Juliet and Black Eyed Peas' hit song, I Gotta Feelin.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweetsugar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Thanks for sharing the article ...she is a sweet girl ...and an awesome dancer too😳

-GoogleWithMe- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

thanx 4 the article

Edited by -poornima- - 14 years ago
-Mansi- thumbnail
awww..cho chweet! :) She still stays with her parents. !
luv07prida thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thnx 4 sharing the article