Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Geet's Diary - upd. pg.11

-bhootni- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago
Hey people...well I was just bored and started to write a diary...lol but from Geet's POV instead...so I'll try to keep this diary updated...anyways...since I am guessing last three episodes all happened in a single day..so this entry will be a compliation of all three episodes! Enjoy!

April 5th, 2010

The year is 2010, do hazar das and our village is still where it was two hundred years ago. No, I don't mean the location, yes location too actually, but I mean when it comes to thinking. Humari soch wohi stone age mein stuck hai. Dear lajjo, you must be wondering ke daaji ya ghar walon ke saamne I don't even squeak but when it comes to writing in the diary, I become jungle ki sherni. It is not that I can't stand up for myself, I know that if I do, the consequences won't be like those pretty red roses that Channi got from that munda. Channi....I wonder what happened to her...I haven't seen her for quite some time now...I hope she is okay...I hope we all will be okay.

I got thrashed by daaji today because I came home without a chunni on. Is it my fault that it got stuck in that tempo? I guess it is! I should have tied it properly....My thrashing session came to a halt when the arrival of ladke waale was announced. I am just 18 and I don't want to go to Canada. When I was asked about the rishta in the living room in front of everyone....I was coerced into saying "yes". But I somehow managed to convey my disapprovance for the alliance to the guy....Dev.

He thought that I didn't like him...that's not true...he is nice and sweet...but I don't want to leave...I really don't! I wonder if I should tell mommyji what I told him...I am sure that if daaji finds out, he will murder me! But don't I have a right to speak my mind? Daaji told Brij paaji that with times we have to change but nothing has changed. A guy is now given permission to talk to a girl alone...but what is a girl supposed to do when she is not even allowed to talk? Why the double standards?

I have been asking myself this question from the day I realized that these questions do exist. I am allowed to talk only when spoke to...laugh only when told to...I, along with the rest of the women in this pind, are worse off than animals. Why?

Lajjo, I could go on and on about the women that came with Devji today, but I know whatever I will say would be from a jealousy point of view. Those women, every single one of them, were allowed to say what they wanted to withouth any consequences. Not once did Devji tell them through ishara to be quiet. They are lucky...very lucky! Will I be treated the same when I go there?
Edited by -bhootni- - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

~*~Astargal~*~ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Trust you to make a thread like this! ๐Ÿ˜†

Tera kuch nahin ho sakta!
Keep it updated! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
-bhootni- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ~*~Astargal~*~

Trust you to make a thread like this! ๐Ÿ˜†

Tera kuch nahin ho sakta!
Keep it updated! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

oye ani you watch this show too? lol and of course I am too special to change :P
-bornalee- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
hey di nice topic๐Ÿ‘though i hvn't watch it much yet i realised her sittuation after reading it.......yes her family is too much orthodox.....now a days everyone has the right to speak.......but her daarji ughhhhhh........i hate this kind of people.....n dev's sister is also a super chatter box.......btw u do a great job......update more.....best of luck๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
~*~Astargal~*~ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: princessuma

oye ani you watch this show too? lol and of course I am too special to change :P

Of course I do! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Why so shocked?

Technically too crazy to change, but I love you for it! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
sweet.melody thumbnail
wow love this sumi!! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ awesome idea!
keep updating Geet's diaries!
tootiefrootie11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Wow! This is a brilliant idea and I'm really enjoying reading this diary- pls keep updating! :)
-bhootni- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: bornalee

hey di nice topic๐Ÿ‘though i hvn't watch it much yet i realised her sittuation after reading it.......yes her family is too much orthodox.....now a days everyone has the right to speak.......but her daarji ughhhhhh........i hate this kind of people.....n dev's sister is also a super chatter box.......btw u do a great job......update more.....best of luck๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

thanks bornalee!! lol i am not a fan of dev's sister at all!! and ya the family is very orthodoxy ughh!

This content was originally posted by: ~*~Astargal~*~

Of course I do! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Why so shocked?

Technically too crazy to change, but I love you for it! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

lol see you said you love me *does the happy dance :P*

This content was originally posted by: ibdt2004

wow love this sumi!! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ awesome idea!
keep updating Geet's diaries!

thanks shilpa!! lol and I will try to keep updating it regularly!
-bhootni- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ccolkat

Wow! This is a brilliant idea and I'm really enjoying reading this diary- pls keep updating! :)

thanks!!! btw I am sumaiya...lol what's your name? sorry that's creepy I know :P
sweet.melody thumbnail
lol Sumi i will bug you when you dont update! :P

this is seriously a brilliant idea! :)