Posted: 13 years ago
After seeing yesterdays episode...Dev seems to be so good at heart. I simply LOVED him in two scenes. One was when he and Geet bend down to touch his mothers feet and their hands touch..and he tells her its fine..he acted and looked simply mind-blowing!!!! 👏 👏 And also when he cleaned her wounds..he was too good to be..I was really impressed by his acting skills and the good hearted soul. I so wish he wasnt negative..its gonna be so sad to see him that way.. But lets enjoy the current track! 😳
Agreed Mansi! All his concern seemed soo genuine! Im finding it hard to beleive that it might be fake, hope that is not the case. Even knowing that Geet and Dev are headed for a break up, I can't help but adore the pair! Hope the future holds happiness for D&G!
Exactly..its gonna be difficult not to fall for them.
both look really cute togather .....and i love the bg music ...Awesome pair 😍
me too luv the BG music.........very touching

Mansi I guess that's what he wants everyone to believe...his actions seem really genuine...you're right it'll be hard to see him negative and to hate him....ugh!

hey same here..simply luv dem..nd really dnt wnt abhinav 2 tke negetive shade...hopn for de best...
dev is soooooooooooo hot. omg......its handsome. hope it doesnt turn negative.....iwould hate that...nah not...i woould still love him!!
I completely agree with you Mansi!!!! Its really hard not to fall for them.😳
He seems like such a great guy right now, and Dev and Geet look good together. I hope he doesn't turn evil. Sigh.