Celebrity Fan Clubs

.~* Additi Gupta Fan Club - II *~.

nandini27 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago

Additi Gupta, popularly known as 'Heer' of Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil. She will now be seen in the second season of Zara Nachke Dikha on Star Plus.

Nickname:
Luvy
DOB: 20th April 1988
Hometown: Bhopal
I-F Profile:
http://www.india-forums.com/https://www.india-forums.com/celebrity/2554/additi-gupta/ 

Additi is from Bhopal. She is doing her second year in fashion designing at Symbiosis University. Acting was never on Additi's mind as a career option. But things took a turn and she was chosen to play the main lead of Balaji's 'Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil', after auditioning for it in Pune. Additi have taken a year's break from her studies. She would like to move further in this industry, but she will also continue with her studies as and when time permits. Additi's name wasn't spelled Additi, but Aditi. Due to Ekta's belief in numerology, an extra 'D' was added to her name.

Moment of fame: Heer in Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil
Sex appeal: "My figure. It's good to be in shape."
Starry nakhras: "One day my shoot got unnecessarily delayed. I said, "I'm going. My head is all blocked now."
Make-up tantrums: "I don't know anything about make-up, so I have to rely on my make up artist only."
Bad hair days: "I ensure my hair stylist makes my hair look nice."
Catfight: "It happens not only between girl and girl but also with boy and girl."
Fuss factor: "I hate when I have to sit idle. I'd like to go out and flirt with boys."
I'll be a good wife because: "I'm very romantic, emotional and totally filmy by heart."
Mr Right: "Shahid Kapur."
Success mantra: "Only hard work pays in the long run."

P R O J E C T S

Daily/Weekly Shows
Kis Desh Main Hai Meraa Dil (2008) - Main Protagonist, Heer
Zara Nachke Dikha 2 (2010) - as Additi herself

Cameo/Guest Appearance
Kasauti Zindagi Kay (2008) - Special appearance in last episode
Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu This (2008) - Cameo as Heer
Kayamath (2008) - Cameo as Heer
Godrej Khelo Jeeto Jiyo (2009) - Game show; Celeb special along with Harshad

A W A R D S

Star Parivaar Awards 08: Best Yogya Jodi (Prem & Heer)
New Talent Awards 08: Best New On-screen Couple (Prem & Heer)
Star Parivaar Awards 09: Best Jodi (Prem & Heer)
SBS Jashn-e-Hafta 09: Ab Toh Milado Award (Prem & Heer)

E V E N T S  &  A P P E A R A N C E S

'Kya Aap Panchvi Paas Se Tez Hai' Exam/Party - Took exam
Jo Jeet Wohi Superstar 'Love Theme' - Celeb guest along with Harshad; Performed
Star Parivaar Awards 2009 - Red Carpet, & Main Event; Performed & Won an award
New Talent Awards 2008 - Won the New On-screen Jodi along with Harshad
Rang De India (Indepence Day Special) - Performed
Superstar Concert - Special Celebrity guest along with Harshad
Promotion of Kis Desh.. in Delhi along with Harshad
Diwali Rishton Ki 2008 - Performed
Li'l Star Awards 08 - As audience along with Harshad
Love Ne Bana Di Jodi (Valentines Day Special)- Performed
Star Plus Fan no.1 - Gone to Chandigarh along with Harshad to search for SP's fan no.1
Star Parivaar Awards 2009 - Red Carpet, Main Event -- performed and won award
"Godrej Khelo Jeeto Jiyo  - Game show; Celeb special along with Harshad
"Diwali Rishton Ki Mithaas 2009 -  performed an act along with Harshad
"Indian Television Academy Awards - Nomination; Performed
"Mere Pratigya' Campaign - Support against disrespect and mistreatment met with women
Gr8 Women Achiever Award 2010 - Performed
Star CINTAA Superstars Ka Jalwa - Performed along with Harshad

About Eternal Heer

HEER: meaning diamond, which has beauty, purity and innocence within it. And as the name itself means, the character was much more than that. She was the blind lover, who waited for her love for 14 years to come in search of her. Not know who and how he is, living just with his name. She always waited for him and showed the world how the distance never mattered in love. It lives in our hearts, beyond that.

Heer was born as the eldest Daughter to Balraj Maan and Teji Maan. She has two siblings, an elder brother-Nihaal Maan and younger sister-Meher Maan(Juneja).

Heer's charactter had always been one of the strongest one. For her nothing but her Love and Prem came first. She was ready for just anything for him. Apart from being the intense and sincere lover, she has always fulfilled her other duties as well as a sister, a daughter, a wife, a daughter in law, a sister in law and as a mother.

The love story of Prem and Heer remains always fresh and unique as they seemed to be the only BT show characters who were always in love with each other, live for each other and stayed together till the end of the show. The fans are quite lucky to have got such a once in a BT-time show which always had unique things in it. And what more, the lead cast Harshad and Additi always rocked it at their best.

Kudos to Additi for the huge improvement she has got in her acting skills and the way she has sticked to the show with all the patience and working so hard for the fans. Thank you so much Additi. We love you and will always support you.

Edited by -Nansy- - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nandini27 thumbnail

Fan Club Rules

• This fanclub is solely for those who appreciate and love Additi Gupta and her works.
  • No negative comments against Additi or any members here. If seen, member will immediately be reported and removed (if a member) from this FC.
  • Lessen chatting and spamming.
  • Please avoid 'Hi, Hello, Welcome, Anyone here' and other one liner posts.
  • No Bashing of members or actors.
  • No abusive language.
  • No discussing other shows or actors unless it has relation to Additi.
  • Respect other members Point of View. If you disagree with someone then agree to disagree.
  • Sarcasm and hypocrisy will not be tolerated.
  • Do not get too personal over the actors personal life.
  • Lastly, Enjoy and have fun!

A D D I T I A N S

xoxpunkxox
khushix
-Shivani-
Farikina
har_is
-Nansy-
-sky-
k-ekta fan
-Faith-
parth garewal
cuteprincess03
nitzi
vaniza1109
ranz
rakshaa
pari_farista
Raisa
ziana
wida
salma_786786
lrl_01
redhali
lian
sidra fariq
ashmii
prem$_priya
     shabs_89
bul3
-Triv-
mmsf
iluvadditi
ektay_11
anushay_kdmhmd
pearl
Icoman

zermina
mazkachazka
xoharshaoxo
jyotix
farru..
atop
anusha10
khadija09
onegossip
kutimani
tv star
-sidd-
aditifan
-fsn-
additikidewani
waqas...
angel82
curledup
premeerrock
paru1
heer beauty
cutegirl94
swa291
ashlesha09
pooji(poonam)
shruti11
mysticgoryfilms
NAKSHFANATIC
additi10
heer beauty
blueberry_07
motibah
faiza khan
sanujj88

Members: 69

nandini27 thumbnail

Today, 20th April, we celebrate the birthday of the person who has made a place in all our heart not only as the character of Heer, that she played (in Kis Desh Mein Hain Meraa Dil), but also; as uniquely her.

Additi the girl who gave life to the wonderful character
Who lent that freshness and poise to 'Heer'

Whose expressive pair of eyes conveyed more than a thousand words could

Whose feisty spirit and bubbly off screen attitude warmed our hearts
Whose child-like innocence and impulsiveness brought a smile on our faces

Whose hard work and relentless effort made 'Heer' what it is today

Whose par excellence chemistry on screen won our hearts over

Whose lively smile brightens our day

Whose grace and elegance spell CLASS!

Whose journey and heaps of improvement has made us so very proud!

Her acting abilities and her simplicity has struck a chord with all her fans.

Whose genuine frankness is adored and appreciated by her fans.

Now she is about to begin a new journey, the journey to win our hearts over with her dancing talent and by being simply her, in the dance reality show Zara Nachke Dikha.

We wish her all the best like we always do.

On your birthday we wish you much pleasure and joy;
We hope all of your wishes come true.
May each hour and minute be filled with delight,
And your birthday be perfect for you

Hope all that you do
Turns out happy for you
And all that you wish
Comes your way,
So each hour will bring
Every wonderful thing
You could ask of a wonderful day

Here's a wish for happiness
and many dreams come true
Not only on your Special Day
but always - all life through

Happy Birthday Additi

nandini27 thumbnail

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LpX3Nzbfqvo[/YOUTUBE]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LpX3Nzbfqvo

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9p8YWJPWkE0[/YOUTUBE]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9p8YWJPWkE0

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Graos1AnhHE[/YOUTUBE]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Graos1AnhHE

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cAQ-WuBcN8I[/YOUTUBE]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cAQ-WuBcN8I

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r_DM5_97XSE[/YOUTUBE]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r_DM5_97XSE

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4gbuO8jTjWo[/YOUTUBE]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4gbuO8jTjWo

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZaEhlyvF3MY[/YOUTUBE]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZaEhlyvF3MY

khushix thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Hey Additi....
Many Many Many Happy Returns of the day..
May Allah Bless You With All the Happiness and Success in Life...
It is a pleasure watching you on tv...
Really missing our Heer....
Will be impatiently waiting for your come-back with Harshad Chopda....Man! can't even imagine watching you with some other actor.....
Anyway Enjoy this wonderful day and don't forget to Have a BLAST...All the best for Zara Nachke Dikha....Love you
~Rehana~

happy 22nd birthday Aditi, am your crazy fan & will remain so forever.
God bless you & your work, love you gorgeous.

Sanuja Jojo

Hi Additi. Happy birthday! I can't believe the first time I saw you, you were 19 -- now you are 22!  I really hope this year is full of love, romance, laughter success and anythingyour heart desires, are fulfilled. And hopefully we get to see you in a new show soon, after Zara Nachke Dikha. A talent like yours should not go to waste. We all miss you so much, would love to see you on-screen again. Here is wishing, you have a great and succesful year ahead. Always remain happy! Once again, happy birthday!

-Aditi-

Happy Birth Day Additi

Many Many Happy Returns Of The Day
May God Bless You & Give You Everything That You Want From Your Life Happiness,Love,Success,Fame

We All Love YOUπŸ€—

*HEY my soul-sister ADDITI GUPTA
firslt see how time flies u become such a cutie pieday by day
i still remembered ur first appearence man i thought nah shesh not my my tyoe but now see i calls you my SOUL-SISTER sister i gave you this
huh i wish i could be that much lucky tu cut the cake and blow candles with you on this special day on your side

but *sigh* em n0t
on this special day just wanna ask you something as its ur bday so its ur right to ask gift but here i am asking this please if im tht much fortunate tht u can come across with my msg so please do send me a reply of this i really cant waittttttttttttttttt to see the reply of this message
here im gona wish you a bundle of success for you u rocked this world mark this world yours
ur truly the most deserving girl who owns success
thanks for giving US yourself we really proud to have you as my IDEAL in my life

thanks
with lots of love
SABA*

MANY MANY HAPPY RETURNS OF THE DAY ADDITI..........MAY GOD SHOWER ALL HIS BLESSINGS ON U!!!!!!!!HOPE UL REACH GREAT HEIGHTS AND ACHIEVE SUCCESS IN WATEVER U DO.........WE WILL ALWAYS BE THERE TO SUPPORT U THROUGH THICK ND THINS,NO MATTER WAT..........ALL THE BEST FOR UR FUTURE.......U ROCK ND UR THE BEST..........WILL PRAY FOR UR HAPPINESS ND PROSPERITY..........

Twenty two years ago a child was born ,
who was destined to be a star

Against all odds she came shining forth exuberating warmth and love.

May this year bring with it all the success and fulfillment your heart desires.

May each and every passing year bring you success,wisdom ,peace and cheer.

May god bless u Additi.

hi, ag. happiest of all birthdays to you.

it feels a little odd to be wishing someone i only think i know, and have never ever met. i tell myself it's 'kay.  at least, i know what you look like. on the phorum where we meet to discuss your show and your role as heer, i wish people who i have never seen before in my life! πŸ˜†

it must be weird to get wished happiness on your birthday because you did such a great job with playing a role on tv. but you seriously did such a great job with making me believe in such an unbelievable character that i really do want to wish you all the best in life.  not just on your birthday, but on every other day of the year as well. and the rest of your life. lots of actors try to bring such belief into their characters. but none have really worked to me, the way you have. specially 'cause from your non-heer appearances, you look like so much of a total opposite.

thanks for having taken the chance with this role. thanks for having stuck it out with the passion you showed for it, till the very end.

on your birthday,

i hope that you get most of what you wish for in life. *getting everything you wish for doesn't ever happen, no? πŸ˜†*
i hope that you will always have tons more happiness than unhappiness.
i hope that you will have little cause for regret.
i hope that you will always have the love of family and friends -- and fans!! πŸ˜† -- , through good times and bad.
and on top of all this,
i hope you get lots of presents on your birthday. and they are all things you want! πŸ˜†

-estee-

HeyAdditi..

Many many happy returns of the dayy..
may all ur wishes and dreams come true..wishing u all the happiness & success in urs life in ur life
 Just wanna say that may he lives as long as the stars and with life full of joy and happiness and a whole bunch of beautiful surprises'
Hope to see u back in serials
hope u have an amazing day..
Happy Birthday again

luv
Fatima

Happy Birthday My Dear AG [Additi Gupta]
Many Many Happy Returns of the day
I wish you a Lifetime Success and Happiness
Miles Apart But I have sent You Small Gift
Hope You Like This Gift From Me
I made this signature and Video Mix Just For You
I hope you can take out 41 seconds and watch this video mix made just for you AG
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LpX3Nzbfqvo

Once Again Happy Birthday Additi
and i hope u liked my Video mix and signature that i made
and hope to see u on screen with harshad in a new show

With Lots of Love
Poonam [POOJI] From: U.S.A

Dear Aditi,

Happy Birthday
Wishing you a year filled with the same joy you bring to others!
Wishing you success in all that you do in the future!!
AND
I would like to share with you Joanna Fuch's poem for a birthday namely " Bright Joy", thinking of the Aditi I came to know, either from the SBS segments or as Heer from KDMHMD!
You are/were the best Heer and I appreciate all the efforts you put into making Heer shine with perfection!!!

Bright Joy
On your birthday,
I'm thinking about how much light and sparkle
you freely dispense wherever you go,
how your sunny smile lights up any gathering.
Every birthday marks another year
of you radiating positive, happy energy,
contagious happiness
that infects all who come in contact with you.
May your next birthday find you the same--
glowing from within,
beaming bright joy on everyone you meet.
I feel blessed to know you.
By Joanna Fuchs

Athisda

Dear Aditi,

Wish you a very very happy birthday. May god bless you with loads of love, happiness and success. Have a wonderful day and a fantastic year ahead. All the best for all your future endeavours.

Hope

May God bless you aditi on this beautiful day
Wishing you a beautiful and successful year ahead!!

May you continue to shine brightly....

May you always be wrapped in the warmth of the love of your near and dear ones.....

May you always be happy, healthy cheerful and successful...

May your life be filled with the colors of the rainbow and may your life be a sweet melody....

May your path always be illuminated with joy and happiness...

May no dark cloud of worry come close to you....

and may we always be blessed to have the pleasure of your talent! A lovely person like you deserve nothing less....

Must be a special day for you..
Just wanted to wish you a great life ahead...
Wonderful career and lots of happiness...
You have brought so much joy into our lives  by being **HEER**
Here a small journey of our beloved heer on this special day for you

Hello Additi,

Here is wishing you a Happy Birthday and wishing that you be protected from your angels wherever you are.

Acting was new to you but yet you managed to portray Heer very well with time. I think you are a very intelligent, creative and hard working person. Despite being in the acting world, I love the way how you are authentic, simple,  full of fun yet so dignified. I always think that you are a good combination of being classy and yet not so boring.

May God bless you and may you use your creativity wisely.

Love you
Maya

Happy Birthday Additi Gupta. U are one of the best actresses and finest performer, I have ever seen. U won our hearts as Heer and now ready to melt them with Zara Nach Kay Dikha. Hope u find and meets success in every walk of ur life and always shine like a bright star in our hearts.
All the very best for ur future life and projects and once again Happy Birthday from ur PHan Farru...
Here is a special siggy for u on ur birthday...

Dear Aditi...

Happy birthday on this beautiful day,
There's so many things, I just want to say.
You inspire many, with your thoughts and actions,
We're all so grateful, for your calm reactions.

You've always been there, when we needed you to stay.
Kindness and thoughtfulness is your forte,
Our love for you, we wish to convey.

We wish you the best, without any delay.
Hope you enjoy it, from beginning till end,
Here's a hug and kiss, we're ready to send.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9p8YWJPWkE0

Happy, Happy, Happy Birthday Aditi! I Hope you have a great day and a wonderful birthday with lots of love, laughter and fun. May you get everything that you want...May all your wishes come true and may loads of happiness's come your way!! Praying that you have a wonderful year filled with only the best things and many more years like that to follow, you are an amazing person and I really, really admire you. I wish you all the best and hope that all your dreams, wishes and plans for the future come true as such as you like. Thank you soo much Aditi for entertaining us fans and bringing a huge smile to our faces with your beautiful and gorgeous smile. Happy, Happy, Happy Birthday...love you soo much! Have Loads Of Fun!! Can't wait to see you back on screen...All the Best and God bless you! You're one in a million!

Take Care and Keep Smiling!!

Happy Birthday additi.πŸ₯³May the god give you a lot of sucess and happiness on your every birthday πŸ‘.i am your biggest fan it i,i am eagerly waiting for your new show,you are looking godegeous in the promo, it is a very nice return gift for all of us,but we all are missing our favourite jodi and kis desh main hai meraa dil.please additi we all want to see you and  harshad in a new show,please both of you do a new show together.plzzzzzzzzzzzz.once again many many returns of the day.  πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ˜ƒ

Nimisha
Gwalior

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Graos1AnhHE

-Neha-

HI ADITI..

HAPPY BIRTHDAY..!!! MANY MANY HAPPT RETURNS OF THE DAY!!!

MAY GOD BLESS U WITH EVERY HAPPINESS OF LIFE..!!! I Hope All Ur Dreams And Wishes Come True!!! Have a wonderful day and fabulous year. May each and every passing year bring you wisdom, peace and cheer.
May this day bring to you all things that make you smile.

U R just fabulous actor!!! Really love ur acting ..ur expressions.. ur smile(keep smiling!!) and especially ur bonding with HARSHAD.. Best of luck for ur new show..

HERE IS A SMALL GIFT FOR U

Lot's of people are thinking of you on your birthday; I just wanted to let you know I'm one of them.

Hope you have a birthday that's as cool as you.

With lots of love and best wishes NOOR (I-F)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cAQ-WuBcN8I

-Sanjana-

Wishing you all the great things in life
hope this day will bring you an extra share of all that makes you happiest.
Have a very Happy Birthday Additi
May each and every passing year bring you wisdom, peace and cheer

Nadia

Hii Additi!!

Happy Birthday!!! Wishing you an awesome day and hope you achieve everything in life. I waana take this time to let you know that i absolutely loved your Role in Kis Desh, you were the perfect Heer. I am really looking forward to seeing you in your new show. I loved your acting as Heer and seriously you are the prettiest Actor in Tellywood. Really missing you on screen, really waana see you again.

I am one of your biggest Fans and i truely want to see you back on screen as soon as possible. On this special day i want to wish you the best in life and hope everything you wish for comes trues. All your dreams and desires fulfill. I hope you get all the glory  you deserve and every piece of appreciation you get.

I really Love you and hope to one day meet you. Please do come back on Telly-wood soon and steal millions of hearts all over again.

Happy Birthday once again!!! 
I love You loads.
Waqas...

Wish you a Very Very Very Happy Birthday Additi *Big Hug*

Hope this B'day brings you all the Happiness n joy and May god bless you with loads of Success,Fame and above all Good Health. :)

As far as i've seen you off screen in SBS,interviews,articles etc u've come across as one Honest , Straight forward, sincere n fun loving person n i hope u stay this way forever :D We miss our Heer and thank u guys for giving Prem and Heer by portraying them so beautifully that they'd stay with us forever.Wishing to see more of my Favorite actress on Telly doing some great work and wishing you all the best for ZND2 :D Go rock it like u always do \m/

Have a wonderful birthday and year ahead. Have a Blastttt n enjoy yourself!

Love you loads,
Anita

Edited by khushix - 14 years ago
khushix thumbnail

Wish You Many Many Happy Returns of The Day Additi..Wishing you all the great things in life, hope this day will bring you an extra share of all that makes you happiest. Happy Birthday, and may all the wishes and dreams you dream today turn to reality. Hope all that You do turns out Happy for you, find all that you wish comes on your way. So each hour will bring each wonderful thing you could ask a wonderful and Lovely Day

Happy Birthday Additi..You made Heer what is she today..You gave a Life to Heer..Heer has touched our hearts and made a Special place in our hearts . Your acting is awesome, and you make even the audience feel each emotion of Heer. You have portrayed Heer so well, and we thank you so much for this amazing character.. You're truly a Superb actor. Wish you all the best for the future and may you achieve greater success.

On your birthday,
I'm thinking about how much light and sparkle
you freely dispense wherever you go,
how your sunny smile lights up any gathering.
Every birthday marks another year
of you radiating positive, happy energy,
contagious happiness
that infects all who come in contact with you.
May your next birthday find you the same--
glowing from within,
beaming bright joy on everyone you meet.
I feel blessed to know you.

Birthdays will come and go, And with each passing one . You are a year older, You know more of life, More of love, more of knowledge . And more of everything this world offers. Wish you keep growing like this forever'

Love
Anusha

It's your birthday and I can't be there
But I'll send you a special birthday wish and a little prayer
Have a happy birthday!
I hope that all of your birthday wishes come true
May you have a great time today and find happiness and lots of success in everything you do.

With Lots of Love,😊
Nitty (Bangkok, Thailand)

I liked your innocence and simplicity when I saw you for the first time in promos of your debut serial Kis desh mein hai meraa dil.

You gave life to the character of Heer Maan and there is no other suitable option because you were the best in it, the role was made for you. Wish you a very "Happy Birthday Additi".

You're simply stunning. May God bless you all the happiness, success and love. I loved you a lot as Heer in kis desh... and the best part was your sizzling chemistry with Harshad Chopda.

Wish you all the best for Zara Nachke Dikha. May success be with you always and once again a very HaPpY BiRtHdAy!

πŸ€— ** Many Many Happy Returns Of The Day Additi ** πŸ€—

❀️ A greeting on your birthday ❀️
For a very happy day
And then a year
That brings the best
❀️ Of everything your way !! ❀️

❀️ Smiles and laughter, joy and cheer, ❀️
new happiness that stays throughout the year,
hope your birthday brings all these and more,
❀️ filling life with surprise and joys galore !! ❀️

❀️ On your birthday I wish you much pleasure and joy; ❀️
I hope all of your wishes come true.
May each hour and minute be filled with delight;
❀️ And your birthday be perfect for you !! ❀️

Additi, the way you portrayed heer's character was simply amazing. The character of heer will always be cherished by all that have watched the show. You have created a spot in all hearts as Heer/Additi. keep up the good work. Eagerly looking forward to see you in Zara Nachke Dikha. I am sure you will rock the stage with your performances. I wish you all the very best for your future and you will always have our love, support and prayers in whatever you do.

Here's hoping that all your dreams come true, all your plans are accomplished and may you achieve the height of success.

Wishing you a very happy birthday once again. Have a rocking birthday. πŸ€— πŸ₯³

❀️ With loadz of love & best wishes; ❀️
Gayani  Seneviratne
Location/Country : Colombo ; Sri-Lanka

Hii Additi

Wish You A Very Happy Birthday!..you are an amazing actress and graceful dancer..As heer you have done amazinggg job, loved each and every emotions u expressed in that role.luv you soo much..

May god give you courage and strength,

May your dreams take you to that height which no one have ever imagined,

Wishing you tht you always be touched by angelic blessings and gaurded by loving protection.

our prayers and support will be with you always..

Keep Smiling ,Keep Shining and Have a lovely day :D

with lots and lots of love

Resmi & Sugi

πŸ₯³Happy Birthday Additi!πŸ₯³

I hope you have a wonderful, joyous and prosperous day with getting loads of blessings from us fans and your loved ones! 😳 I'm sure this is a very special day for you - and for us because along with you us fans celebrate such a great day when an angel like you was born! 😊 You are the one who made us fall in love with the beautiful and innocent Heer Maan. You are the one who brought life to that character, I honestly think that there couldn't have been anyone else but you who could portray the character of "Heer" so well. 😳 That was a job well done! Also, you were the one who brought Premeer alive along with Harshad Chopra! You two look AMAZING together and I absolutely love the on screen and off screen chemistry between you both! I really miss seeing you two together! Please do come back in a new show together! πŸ˜ƒ Further more, you are a charming person, I love your bubbly and friendly personality! Whenever I see you behind the scenes in the videos of 'Saas Bahu Aur Saazish' or any other media, I always love the way you interact with your fans! It gives me a wonderful feeling when I see you! I love the masti you all do behind the scenes! Hopefuly one day I'll get to meet you and tell you all the things I want to say in person! 😳 I just wanted to let you know that you are very beautiful and goreous! - As a girl I really admire you and you are one of my ispirations, in fact you are my role model! 😳

All the best to you in Zara Nachke Dikha! I know you'll rock the stage - you have wonderful dance skills! Go Girls! πŸ˜ƒ Once again, wishing you a very Happy Birthday! May this day bring you lots and lots of joy and happiness in your life and the years to come! Keep smiling, keep laughing, and enjoy life to the fullest! Love you lots Additi! Have a great one!

Love one of your sincere fans,
Garima (USA) 😳

Dear Additi

Wishing you a very Happy Birthday,may god gives you long and happy life,success touch your feet.God bless you with health and happiness.we fans really loves you alot and crazy about you.when first time i saw you as heer in screen i started loving you,your acting and the ways u smile everything i cant express my feeling that how much i like you and how much i crazy about you.when kis desh end we fans became upset n we all fans want to see you and harshad together in new show its a request.all the best for your future.

Rehma, Pakistan

HAPPY BIRTHADAY ADDITI

When god made made U he was having a good day! coz u are soo special,so kindhearted,soo beautiful,that its difficult to tell in words.....hope u will alwayz have a good health,more career in life...and hope that more birthdays to come...alwayzz take care and i luv u soooooooo much. thanks, from your biggest fan ever

KHADIJA

Many Many Happy Returns of the Day!  May you be blessed with Many Many more to come :) Wish you all the Best for your future and thanks for giving us Heer a character to remain forever with us! And Good Luck with ZNKD!

Happy Birthday Additi!!

With Best wishes Samreen

Its a nice feeling when you know that someone likes you, someone thinks about you, someone needs you;but it feels much better when you know that someone never ever forgets your birthday."HAPPY BIRTHDAY".

HAPPY BIRTHDAY  ADDITI

from
Muskaan

Many Many Happy Returns of the day Aditi. WIshing u all the success and fame in ur life..i'm sure u will rock ZND...πŸ˜ƒAnd hoping to see u soon in a new show

Niti😳

Dear Additi,

Happy birthday and many happy returns of the day, Hope you have many more birthdays to come. Thank you for all your work for portraying the role of Heer. I hope you get many more projects to come your way. Can't wait to see on Zara Nachke Dikha,and best of luck.

Perfect Birthday

On your birthday I wish you much pleasure and joy;
And your birthday be perfect for you!

By Joanna Fuchs

Love from,

Manisha

Wish u a very happy Birthday Additi!!
Have a rocking birthday!

May all your dreams come true.
Keep up your good work aways.
Hope u get a big project in future and u will show again your skills which u had showed previously!!
All the best for your show Zara Nachke Dikha!
Hoping to see u and Harshad togther soon and once again create the same magic which u had created always!!
All the best! Once again Happy Birthday!!

Love
Dimple

Dear Aditi,

Happy Birthday! Hope you get all the success and happiness you deserve in life. :)

Lots of love,
Shivani

Wish u a very Happy and Wonderful b'day Aditi di.
Wishing all prosperity,success and peace to you.U are very special atleats 4 me.U r a gr8 actor and like a shining star.Remeber the pic in the above one?πŸ˜ƒ when u came here 2 bhopal.πŸ˜ƒ

These paintings are made by me. Hopefully u'll like them.😳

Some people give the gift
of peace and tranquility
to every life they touch.
They are always who they really are.
They are blessedly reliable,
dependably good,
predictably pleasant,
loved and treasured
by all who know them.
You are one of those people.
You are a gift
of peace and tranquility
in my life.

Happy Birthday!

A birthday iz just the first day of another 365-day journey around the sun. Enjoy the trip.

Smiles and laughter, joy and cheer
New happiness that stays throughout the year
Hope your birthday brings all these and more
Filling life with surprise and joys galore!

LooK outside Its so pleasant
Sun smiling for u
Trees dancing for u
Birds singing for u
Because I requested them
All to wish u
HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Keep smiling!!!
Be happy!!!
All d best!!!
 And once again wish u
A very Happy Birthday!!!

With loads and loads of love and wishes

From
Ayushi Agrawal

Dear Additi
On your birthday, special one,
I wish that all your dreams come true.
May your day be filled with joy,
Wonderful gifts and goodies, too.
On your day I wish for you
Favorite people to embrace,
Loving smiles and caring looks
That earthly gifts cannot replace.
I wish you fine and simple pleasures.
I wish you many years of laughter.
I wish you all of life's best treasures.
I wish you happily ever after!

Happy Birthday!
Love Jyoti

Happy Birthday Aditi!

Wish you a wonderful life filled with happiness, love & prosperity
. Wish you all the best for Zara Nachke Dikha and ahead.

A small gift for a special person:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r_DM5_97XSE

Have a awesome day...God bless you!
- Samia

Dearest Aditi :)
I'm wishing you another year
Of laughter, joy and fun,
Surprises, love and happiness,
And when your birthday's done,

I hope you feel deep in your heart,
As your birthdays come and go,
How very much you mean to me,
More than you can know.

On your birthday I wish you much pleasure and joy;
And your birthday be perfect for you!

May ALLAH give u lots

of such joys &

happy moments.

May U live long &

live happy. May worries,

thoughts,angers &

bad lucks remain

away 4m u.

I wish u good luck.

A nice & lovely life 2

come. Bright &

joyful future & all

the goods that U

can ever Wish or think off.

I wish, may ur dreams come true

& all sad

thoughts off.

AMEEN.

May you have a more flourished career and a life full of prosperity.
May Success come all your way AG.
You Rock a big tym
and ya a request from me"Please join Facebook or Twitter ASAP,want to be in touch with you pleasee. And Gurl make "THE GURL POWER" proud in ZNKD"
Gift from my behalf.
Gift on my behalf:

God Bless U
lots & lots of love
-Sajdey-

Hey Additi!

wish you many many Happy returns of the day! May all you wishes come true on this auspicious day and may God Bless you with his enitre bounties and bless you with happiness! May you achieve all the goals that you have set for yourself and all your  dreams come true! A very Happy Birthday to you!

Hope lovely surprises are coming your way

To make your Birthday a wonderful day

Smiles and laughter, joy and cheer

New happiness that stays throughout the year

Hope your birthday brings all these and more

Filling life with surprise and joys galore!

So on this very special day

I would like to say to you

I hope you'll always find happiness

In whatever you may do.

Another candle on your cake

Well there's no need to pout

Be glad that you have strength enough

To blow them all out!

Make a wish

Make a wish and give it wings
Dreams of bright and beautiful things

Dance through all the fun filled hours
Don't forget to smell the flowers

Share some love and birthday cake
All life joys are yours to take

And when evening comes to view
Thanks your lucky stars you're you.

Happy Birthday to you

Today is your Day to celebrate

Today is your day to celebrate
your day to be the star
so let the ones you love all cheer
and say how special you are

A year of fun and happiness
is my birthday wish for you
You are someone special
and your birthday should be too!

Happy Birthday

We wish you a happy birthday

We wish you a Happy Birthday
Whether we are near or far away miles
We are happy to come together
With all our great big smiles

We are bringing many wishes
Especially wrapped up for you
Wanting you to have very happy times
In the celebrations we do for you

For this party belongs to you
On this your own special day
May all your biggest wishes come true
For you in a very special way.

-Hiba-

hey additi a very happy birthday to you,may god bless you with health,hapiness and success at each step of life.As heer when for the first time we saw you on screen you left an everlasting impression and though kis desh has ended but it will always remain in our hearts because of your beautifull portrayal of heer.we fans really love you alot and feel happy in calling ourselves crazy for you...we wish to see you back on television soon.Wish you all the best for zara nachke dikha,for sure u will rock as always.
these two lines are dedicated to my dearest additi on behalf of one of your craziest fan:
deewane hein hum teri her adaa ke...teri har baat lagti hai hamein pyaari....koi keh bhi deta hai pagaal to teri mohabbat mein lagti hai humein woh tareef!
all the best for your future and once again a very happy birthday..many many happy returns of the day.

from mahum,pakistan

Happy Birthday Additi ..I'm wishing you another year Of laughter, joy and fun, Surprises, love and happiness.Happy birthday to you Additi. From the bottom of my heart. And may your good times multiply, Till they're flying off the chart!

You're always very special
And you should know today
That you are wished the nicest things
That life can bring your way

Like warm and loving wishes
And happiness and cheer
And everything you need to start
Another happy year

Many Many Happy Returns of The day Additi ie our sweet and simple Heer. You made Heer what is she today..Now Premeer are most romantic couple in Indian Television ..You and Harshad rocked the screen with your sizzling chemistry and made a Special PLace in our hearts..Though we get to see so many couples in screen but you both are Very special and close to our hearts . Your acting skills are just amazing and Mind blowing..Your acting skills have been improved tremendously..Post Prem's Death in October..We got to see your superb acting skills..All the Very Best for your New Show Zara Nachke Dikha Additi..Hope you rock this show also with your dance..Here's hoping that Your birthday Will very quickly bring, All you really do deserve. The best of everything

Instead of counting candles,
Or tallying the years,
Contemplate your blessings now,
As your birthday nears.

Consider special people
Who love you, and who care,
And others who've enriched your life
Just by being there.

Think about the memories
Passing years can never mar,
Experiences great and small
That have made you who you are.

Another year is a happy gift,
So cut your cake, and say,
"Instead of counting birthdays,
I count blessings every day!"

May your birthday bring
You as much happiness
As you give to everyone
Who knows you

Happy Birthday

With Lots of Love
Silpa

Dear Additi,

Wish you a very very Happy Birthday! πŸ˜ƒ

Thank you so much for playing the role of Heer till the very end, for making us love her (heer is probably the only girl character i liked out of all the shows i watch..πŸ˜†)
You as an actor have grown tremendously, def. one of the best actress in TV today, for me.

I wish you all the best, success and happiness in whatever you do. Hope this Birthday brings more happiness and joy in your life. May all your dreams and wishes come true.

We love you for who you are so always be yourself.
May God Bless you always!

Love,
Khushi

Happy Birthday Additi! 

I hope you have the best year ever with lots of success, happiness and everything else that you wish for!   I hope and pray that your ZND experience is a happy and pleasent one and that once again, you get appreciated for the amazing talents you have.    Keep rocking and never feel low because you always have many people always loving you!

With Love,
Fari

Dear Additi,

Many Many Happy Returns of the Day. No amount of words are enough to depict the level of fame and adoration I wish you to have. All I can say is, I hope and pray that you remain the frank, bubbly, naughty and yet surprisingly matured and level headed person that you are; always. May all your wishes come true. Happy Birthday again.

Take Care,
~Triv

Hey Additi

Many More Happy Returns of the Day πŸ€—

Two years passed by so soon. The way you have made yourself to this position, the amount of fame and success that you have achieved in this two years has been really tremendous. And am sure, it'll still keep growing more and more. I like how you still love learning new things, be it acting, or dancing now. Its so good to see you doing so many new things with the same energy and enthusiasm. Dont ever loose it and be always confident in what you do. Always be the cute, naughty and bubbly Additi you are with the right attitude. May god bless you with all that you need this day and also the days/years to come. Always there to support you anytime. All the very best in whatever you do. And lastly always keep smiling :)

Happy Birthday Again

~|| Luv Nandini ||~

Heylo Additi *waves*

HappyyBirthday!πŸ₯³

Wishing you many many more birthdays filled with Love, Happiness, Success, Health, Bliss, Sunshine and Warmth! And loads of achievements and loads of success and accolades in every endeavor of your life!!

Always stay just as honest to yourself as you are... as vivacious and as cutely bubbly as you are...You always make us smile and beam with pride when we see the grace with which you carry yourself.. It makes us proud of being your fans and your supporters... the immense growth you have shown in such a short span is remarkable... And we are definitely sure you will just go on to reach greater height and will always continue to make us proud and continue to spread smiles.. :-)

Wish you lots of Luck, Joy and Smiles..

Keep Smiling and Keep Shining!
And Keep Rocking BIG time πŸ˜†
Zainab aka -Faith-

Happpy birthdayyy Additi!

I hope u have an amazing birthday!! full of happiness and smiles!! i cant wait to see you on screeen again, you face just fills up the screen with light, May god bless you always with a safe journey ahead and much success! Love u Loads

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4gbuO8jTjWo

~ Ashoo

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR ADDITIπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
many many happy returns of the day

may all ur dreams comes true
ur the bestt,ur the most beautiful,gorgeous ,pretty girl in indian television
u created magic on screen and we would love to see u on screen with Harshad chopra really missing u as heer
BEST OF LUCK FOR ZARA NACHKE DEKHA
ONCE AGAIN HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO
LOVE U ALOTTTTTT

love u alottttt ADITI

Happy birthday Additi....

this is my first vm for Additi - Additi gupta's 22nd birthday gift

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZaEhlyvF3MY

anjalisiddi

Have a wonderful birthday Additi!
God Bless you!

Credits: Thanks to Zainab, Triv, and Nandini for helping out with the write-ups. And to all the wonderful siggy makers.

khushix thumbnail

Additi Gupta is all set to return to television. However, this time she'll be putting on her dancing shoes as she has signed for the second season of Zara Nachke Dikha that will now air on Star Plus starting 1st May 2010.

We wish Additi all the very best. We fans are here to support you throughout the show. Here are some good luck wishes from the fans.

riyalnut

Additi u have time nd again proved how phenomenal u r as an actress nd now its again time to make ur fans proud by showing to the world how good a dancer u r. You have a very expressive face:- an asset which every one wishes to possess. You r an extremely hardworking girl always having the hunger to learn something new. You r destined to go a long way nd ZND is just the start to something big. You have never let ur fans down nd i am sure this time too u will give ur 100% nd fulfill every small expectation tht audience has frm u. All the Best nd rock it as always. Cheers!

ps:- Beware frm Rakhi Sawant. You are already famous. We do not want any negative publicity frm controversy queen. Just be ur natural self cos thts what ur fans love the most in u. ):

Riyal

anoosree

Hai Ag, this is from one of your well wisher

"When there is faith and victory in mind, success can be gained"

"If i consider all my actions are for good & God, every task becomes a pleasure to perform"

"If a task is performed in the consiousness that God is my companion, the impossible becomes possible"

so take One step with courage and God will give u a thousand - fold help.

Good Luck. God Bless U with all good things in life.😊

praise87

we r all ready to watch ADITI GUPTA in zara nachk dikha,, Must salute u for wonderful job done as heerπŸ‘πŸ‘.... bcuz i guess doing a role i.e. opposite to once nature is a REAL ACTING ...n u have proved it in the very first show of urs πŸ˜ƒ.... we liked **HEER** alot. Heer will remain in our hearts forever

so thanx for being our heer....

but as u said life moves on⭐️... so v r really looking forward to c u in new avatar....
just keep working hard..........
we will appreciate n support u FORSURE...

You r keep on asking for blessings in such a sweet n pure way with a million dollar smile😊

....so here specially for u aditi....

I SAID A LITTLE PRAYER FOR YOU
AND I ASKED THE LORD ABOVE
TO KEEP YOU SAFELY IN HIS CARE
AND ENFOLD YOU IN HIS LOVE
I DID NOT ASK FOR FORTUNE
FOR RICHES OR FOR FAME
I ONLY ASK FOR "BLESSINGS"
IN THE SAVIOUR'S HOLY NAME
BLESSINGS TO SURROUND YOU
IN TIMES OF "TRIAL" AND "STRESS"
AND INNER JOY TO FILL YOUR HEART
WITH PEACE AND HAPPINESS 

GoOd LUck for zara nachke dikha & in everything you do aditi.
u always leave a mark and go beyond othersπŸ‘πŸ‘

β­οΈHope that you rock today, tomorrow and for a long time to come⭐️
All the happiness in the world to you... May God bless your life today with soo many beautiful things,,,
sunshine
love😳
&
laughter
with happy thoughts n smiles
& nothing to bring u tears

i pray for no one to hurt you
or cause you to have any fears
Just Go ahead you will rock everything just by being the part of it
We will be there to support n adore you 

😊   i guess its the least we can give you  😊

😊😊....Thanks for giving us reasons to smile....😊😊

cutegirl94

Dear Aditi,

i m ur big fan nd i want to wish u all the best for ZND, u r a great dancer as i hav seen many of ur performances nd they all were awesome. We all fans will always support u and u'll definitely rock the floor. Wishin u all the luck for ZND. God Bless You!

Waqas...

"Dear Additi Gupta,
                As your greatest fan i want to Wish you best of luck for Zara Nachke Dikha. I am sure you will do great and rock as usual, dieing to see you in Zara Nachke Dikha and hoping that your performance will make a huge difference in your career. Really adored your role in Kis Desh Mein Hai Mera Dil, Also became one of your greatest fans. I am just dieing to see you in your upcoming show so badly. Hope to see you rise even higher in tellywood. Wish you all best and hope to see you rock as usual. Good Luck AdditiπŸ‘πŸΌ 

Love Waqas... "

xoxpunkxox

*hey soul sister oo i mean my additi *AG*πŸ˜‰
well just wanna let u know dont  loose hope and dont think tht nobody is with u
we all are here praying day n night for u and above all supporting you
we know tht u will gonna rocked the ZNKD season
just be positive and be relax take a deep breathe sister cmon

we are with you really we guys are with you
we love you additi we areally meant it

take care
best of luck for your future projects
and please make a comeback with HC againnc zo u both really make a good couple

from ur dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee hearrrrrrrrrrrrrttttttttttt fannnnnnn

saba (if ur reading this message then AG plz plz plz reply of my message ur one reply will make my year soul sister please
em really ur die heart fan)*

paru1

Additi, waiting to see you in a new avtaar in Zara nachke dikha.So march forward with head held high,each step resonating with hope & vigour,to fetch what is rightfully yours,the zenith of stardom.

May God grant many years to live
For sure he must be knowing
The earth has angels too few
And heaven is overflowing.

Best of luck my Angel !!

paru

mysticgoryfilms

Hi Aditi,

Nice to have you back on screen and this time you get to try something new. I knew you are great at dancing, and also know how much you love to dance. That's why I am sure you will put forth your level best in performing well in the show. πŸ‘πŸΌ Don't worry. All us fans are with you, and you have our blessings also. We would love to see you in your real image now. All the best! God bless!

Aditi

Jyotix

Dear Additi

MAY UR HEART BE HAPPY & UR DAYS BE BRIGHT.
MAY UR ROADS BE SMOOTH & UR BURDENS BE LIGHT...
MAY U FIND THE DREAMS & TOUCH THE STARS & NEVER FORGET HOW SPECIAL U R.
GOD BLESS U....
May your new venture bring success, good fortune, and happiness...and everything that is most meaningful to you.
Good Luck!

Jyoti

Motibah

Dear Aditi

I just want to wish you all the best for ZND and hope you have lots of fun. Just want you to know that we will be supporting you no matter what you choose to do in life and we will always be be right by your side when you need us!❀️ All the best and goodluck!!! May you always be happy and keep shining forever!! Love you😊

Love Motibah

Muskaan-91

Dear Additi

im a die heart fan of yours and i m eagerly waiting for Zara Nachkey Dikha , Because i
know that you are going to set the stage on fire no doubt ..i really Adore your Jodi with Harshad from Kis Desh Mai Hai Meraa Dil ..Cant Wait to See you in Zara Nachkey Dikha

"May the Sunshine, All the day long
Everything go right & nothing wrong
and May all the wishes u wish come true "

love
 | Muskaan |

-fsn-

Dear Aditi..

i just wanted to wish u all the very best for ZNKD.All our wishes are with you.Dont feel affraid coz we all know you 'll rock whatever you do.All of us have bad luck and good luck. The man who persists through the bad luck -- who keeps right on going -- is the man who is there when the good luck comes -- and is ready to receive it.So what ever you want in life go for it. As far as we r concerned we will always there to support n adore n love u. Keep Rocking

luv
Fatima

sanujj88

hai Aditi dear, i too am a great fan of yours. you were outstanding as Heer in Kis Des. I am sooooo proud of you Aditi & cant believe how famous you have become! i have seen you grow both as an actor & a person & i must say that you always lived upto our expectations & beyond. Now watching you in Zara Nach Ke Dikha as a celebrity gives me immense happiness . its all because of your hardwork & dedication. We fans are here supporting you till the end, so just enjoy dancing & be yourself as we adore your bubbly, lively nature.  Good luck Aditi for znd & for all your future shows, my good wishes & prayers will be there with you forever. love u aditi ❀️ good luck

Those who wish to send in their good luck messages to AG, please PM me (khushix) so i can add them.

khushix thumbnail

post 8
nandini27 thumbnail
Welcome to Additi's 2nd FCπŸ€—
khushix thumbnail

Welcome to the 2nd AG FC Guys!..πŸ˜ƒ
the other reserved posts are for her bday and ZND which will be unreserved soon.. 😳
you guys can now post...πŸ˜ƒ