YRKKH 8th April-Written update

Posted: 14 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Best part was dhaniya suggesting varsha to wear shaadi ka joda.!!🤣🤣🤣 Wat an idea dhaniyaji..!! Wah wah.!!!
thnks alot for the update....:)
thnx a tonzz di !! i missed d epi coz f power cut bt u made me knw d epi !!! thnxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx...😊
Thanks for the update :)

More than half the episode was wasted on the Maheshwaris...I cant stand them for even a minute. Each and every scene of theirs was shown in detail....which drink to make, to the snacks to the saris they plan to wear 🤢 they even discussed where the guests should be seated...please spare us from such torture 😡 😡

Akshara devi will get it from her husband one of these days...he is the only guy who can get her back on track and make her stop acting like an ammaji.

Gayatri's scenes were nice...I liked her acting. She is not wrong in her place. Till now Akshara hasnt poked her nose...lets see how long she stays away from this. Naksh can try their best to ease the tension between bhabhima and G but let them not try sorting out the marriage issue...the elders are there to do that. Ease the tension and romance karo......bas 😡
i am just HOPING....n PRAYING...that .... 🤣 ....they show atleast one CAT-FIGHTING scene.......with G3 n Bma.....fighting n falling over each other.....n also PULLING EACH OTHER'S HAIR.... 🤣

....dil ko bahot THANDAK milegi..... 😡
Thanks for d update...
Fed up with this outside family crap...😡..can't take it more frustration...🤢 Edited by PRAVINP - 14 years ago
Originally posted by rsk2fan-renu-

i am just HOPING....n PRAYING...that .... 🤣 ....they show atleast one CAT-FIGHTING scene.......with G3 n Bma.....fighting n falling over each other.....n also PULLING EACH OTHER'S HAIR.... 🤣

....dil ko bahot THANDAK milegi..... 😡

🤣 🤣 🤣
Originally posted by Nishitah512

Thanks for the update :)

More than half the episode was wasted on the Maheshwaris...I cant stand them for even a minute. Each and every scene of theirs was shown in detail....which drink to make, to the snacks to the saris they plan to wear 🤢 they even discussed where the guests should be seated...please spare us from such torture 😡 😡

Akshara devi will get it from her husband one of these days...he is the only guy who can get her back on track and make her stop acting like an ammaji.

Gayatri's scenes were nice...I liked her acting. She is not wrong in her place. Till now Akshara hasnt poked her nose...lets see how long she stays away from this. Naksh can try their best to ease the tension between bhabhima and G but let them not try sorting out the marriage issue...the elders are there to do that. Ease the tension and romance karo......bas 😡

Nishi i burst out laughing on that dialogue of Rajshri "aurtein kahan jayengi" ...arre burqua pehan le aurtein 🤣 or they can get a jharokha constructed for them (like Mughal era) 🤣

heights of stupidity and nonsense....and there akshara mata wants to send naitik alone 🤣 what will he tell ghabreli? that his mom gave the permission to him but not akshara? she just opened her tap ..is this some kind of blackmail? can't she use her brains? when gayitri gave the permission, woh bhi she didn't have to do anything, naitik did the talking, EVEN AFTER THAT she wants to take a special independent permission ?? 🤢 finally naitik set her right......

Karan must not stand in this attention position..ek toh aise hi he's wearing uniform type clothes 24X7 🤢

what happened to Gayitri? 🤣 she's asking akshara to train Rashmi 😃 vaise she's a bit unfair to nandini..she cud have said ke take care of both nandini and rashmi and make them learn whatever akshara knows...nevertheless, the scene was good..the breakfast table also..very normal in any joint family.....i was surprised earlier ke these kind of arguments never happen b/w them 😃
thanks for the update...!!!