8th April: Written & Video update

deepthis thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
Video update: http://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1373490

WRITTEN UPDATE:

PART 1:

Suhana is sad.she is in her room. Bajpai welcomes ishaan's family. Doctor asks dadji something and dada says ofcourse ishaan is all yours and radha bua is lik no ishaan is ours only. All wish ishaan best of luck and all of them wants him to go somewhere(sorry couldn't get it) Just then ishika comes and tells that bhabhi is looking tooo good.

Here rano and badima r still at their house only and rano is giving her the news of what is happening at suhana's house and rano is excited as she is becoming saas. She tells badima that she will give the love of mother to suhana and says u r so good and she knows that she will love suhana very much. She also asks how does she gets strength to give such love and says if its not for alokh and dadaji she wouldn't hav restored herself and they share a cute sisterly moment.

Suhana is coming to the mandap and ishaan chori chupke veil ke ander se use dekh raha hai. When everyone notices it he gets all shy. Suhana comes to the mandap and it is time for varmala all are happy except suhana and her friends. Suhana is about to put mala but ishaan's brothers push them backwards and suddenly ishaan's veil comes off and suhana gets the biggest shock of her life seeing ishaan as dulha.

PART 2:

Suhana remembers all her meetings with ishaan and her dad's words about ishaan. She is totally confused and is absolutely blank and she sees him with total disppointment in her eyes and ishaan is also shocked seeing her in that state. Suhana behosh ho jaati hai. She falls down and all r shocked and ishaan is worried. Sanju tries to wake her up. Inder informs about suhana's behoshi to rano on phone. But rano doesn't beleive him.

Doctor comes and he asks them to shift her to a room. Ishaan is disappointed. Rano calls inder who tells her that suhana has fainted in real and rano ko bhi chakkar aa jathi hai(saas aur bahu same to same) and rano is worried but badima assures her saying suhana will come to their house for sure.

In suhana's room all r tryng to wake her up and suhana's fnds suggest to give her pizza and thai food and bajpai gets angry on them. Suhana wakes up but is looking confused and worried. So sanju asks bajpai to let suhana to be alone for sometime so all of them leave the room.

PART 3:

Panna and all the other family members of ishaan are worried about ishaan's marriage. But alokh comes and tells them not to think about it in such a way and asks them not to speak about suhana in such a way.

Here sanju asks suhana how is she feeling and suhana gets the glimpses where she tells sid that she is going to marry a person who is rich,handsome and all that .

She announces that she will not marry ishaan and al the 3 gets shocked.

PRECAP:

Suhana is shouting at her fnds for doing this to her as they hav seen the boy's photo and they try to explain her but suhana says she will marry any guy but not ishaan. Sanju is shocked.

HOPE U GUYS LIKED IT.
PLZ COMMENT AND PLZ HIT LIKE BUTTON.

Edited by Manasi_16 - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TSharan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Thanks for the gr8 update! Hmmm let's see who makes Suhana agree to the marriage.

md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Thanks for the update
bholabear thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update. I actually felt sorry for Suhaana in this episode. I mean she looked so lost, after having decided to do the right thing, she comes back to the wedding and sees who the hell she's getting married to. In her state of mind, she was so shocked! Don't blame her, actually, her dad should have sat her down and explained the boy, his family, status, etc to Suhaana and let her take the decision properly. I only recently got onto the show, so please tell if this type of mature conversation happened or not.

Thanks. Smriti
Sanayaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: bholabear

Thanks for the update. I actually felt sorry for Suhaana in this episode. I mean she looked so lost, after having decided to do the right thing, she comes back to the wedding and sees who the hell she's getting married to. In her state of mind, she was so shocked! Don't blame her, actually, her dad should have sat her down and explained the boy, his family, status, etc to Suhaana and let her take the decision properly. I only recently got onto the show, so please tell if this type of mature conversation happened or not.

Thanks. Smriti

suhana's dad did go to her to tell her about nd ishaan nd his family but she was so depressed dat she told him dat watever decision he has taken wuld be rght nd she knows dat he thinks about her well being only....for her dad ishaan is d perfect boy for her i think suhananis wrong her just to show ur ex dat u r a marriage materail u just cant agree to get married to a person widout even seeing his pic....
bholabear thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sanayaa

suhana's dad did go to her to tell her about nd ishaan nd his family but she was so depressed dat she told him dat watever decision he has taken wuld be rght nd she knows dat he thinks about her well being only....for her dad ishaan is d perfect boy for her i think suhananis wrong her just to show ur ex dat u r a marriage materail u just cant agree to get married to a person widout even seeing his pic....

Yes I agree! Marriage is a life decision. How can you just tell your parents whatever you think is right. At least learn about the boy's job, his education, family culture etc. So now obviously Suhana will face huge issues in settling down - she is not mentally prepared for it. Yeh bachche ka khel nahin hai, na! 😕
Sanayaa thumbnail
i agree wid u....marriage is a lyf decision....suhana shuld have once try to get to kno ishaan... But suhana has got a veryyyyyy nyc sasuraal no not everyone gets such inlaws 😉
..anisha.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the update:D
Bul3 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
thnx for the lovley update deepti
Anurulz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanx deepti..suhana in for a rude shock now...bt this is what happens when u decide to get married even widout seeing the guy forget knowing him..suhana needs to grow up...and become more mature..