Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Written Update- 8th April

Batameez. thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
hello friends🤗

Well surely I am not the updater but since Aqsu (Ashlesha09) encountered sudden bad server of net so I am updating on her behalf, written on short notice, really don't know what i have so pleaze maaf kar dena galtiyon ke liye, for any name or grammtical mistake, sholly in advance

Part 1

Geet & Dev comes back in the hall then Kamna says there must be very long conversation on the roof she ask Geet to tell something new sister-in-law what u talk?
Dev says to his mom its late we should leave. Then Rano say to Geet's father now we are going tomorrow we'll tell u the Roka date after consulting to priest.Daaji told Dev mother i forget to tell you important thing that in the evening
there is lohri party we always celebrate it on big scale this time we all want that in today's evening you all celebrate lohri with us
All were happy.then Rani say we have little request that till that roka isn't done we dont want this news to spread in society
All geet's family look worried then Dev's mother says when people hear that boy is from canada they seem panic already our experiences are very bad & you know that people 'll be jealous about this.Daaji agreed that till then roka's date
wont fixed we'll not tell to anyone then Geet & Dev look at each other & Dev family left.
Then Geet father ask not telling people thing i dont understand then Daaji says we are giving them our daughter its better we agree with them Geet's father ask why our geet is perfect she dont have any problem then geet's brother say isn't it enough that she is a girl its better that she early go to her house
Geet goes on terrace thinks about Dev how he care for her.Geet's mother comes there & told her i bring some clothes for you choose one

Part 2

Geets mother says that my daughter should look the beautifu you are going to marry
be happy the she asks you both are made for eachother then she ask you like boy? Geet say yes her mother ask if u like then what you talk with him Geet say i think i talk too much infront of him her mother ask what you say tell me? Geet says i told him i dont want to go Canada leaving my family.
Her mother becomes angry & told her girls love that sort of boys & you reject him what you'll gonna do after studying alot girls study to get good husbands.She says if Daaji comes to know abt this
Geet says i didn't say anything wrong he asks me to say whats in yours heart tell me i tell him truth.Her mother scolds her about this then when Geets mother about to go back she sees that her sister-in-law standing behind she ask that what to do she tell i can go & tell them all she said o you cant all 'll be ruined & if men come to know they 'll be angry
they left from there

Part 3

In the Lori party all peoples celebrating Daaji was happy & talk about fields.Geet's mother & her aunty talk her mother says i m very fear if boys family 'll come?
In the room geet thinks about her mother then she thinks about her talk to Dev.she takes Dev's handkercheif & thinks about Dev then her younger sister comes & drag her to outside
Her aunty pissed that she comes out.In the room Geet's sister gets frustrated that why they sent us back?they talk about her friend then Geet say dont talk about this.Geet says hope Deev's family arrive her sister tease her
Daaji ask Brij call boy's family & ask them where are they?Brij's mother ask him to do house work he say Daaji told him to call De's family then Daaji ask what you both are talking? then one women arrive & shouts

Part 4
One women arrives & asks where is my chunni she cries please tell someone where is she?
Womens in party talk with eachother she is someones wife why she is shouting like this?If her chunni lost why she is asking to Daaji's family
Chunni's mother says i know you hide her Daaji shouts what the hell is going on how we know where is yours daughter?She shouts if you dont know then ask to yours grand son.
Brij thinks about beating some girl that girl crying & begging please leave me.That women says i know you hide her.In Brij's imagination he kills that girl.That women ask tell where is she?Brij shouts why you dont stop yours daughter when she was affairing with low cast boy
she have to pay for that?Chunni's mother stunned saying my daughteri know you kill my daughter?she falls down saying my Chunni then Dev's family arrive all family sees them & gets tense

lub
sara
Edited by Sara-Ksg - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-bhootni- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
thanks so much for the update!!!
stephhh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
thanks for the updates but it showed more then this...maybe not sure!
Thanks for the update!

The character of Brij is so ew...🤢
SunShine_A thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
thankss fr this sarz
love you