Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

04/08: Geet gungun When Agatha Christie Comes Live

md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 14 years ago

And Friends Mystery Deepens:πŸ˜•

Naive repellent Geet:😊

Geet expressed her wish to Dev, but later when her mom gives her reality check she is scared about reaction of dev's family her ever angry granpaa. ( now she is the one who is like cake khaana bhi hai and kaatna bhi nahi?? Idea geet dev ko ghar jamai bana le problem solveπŸ˜›πŸ˜†πŸ˜†) She is too worried about paper worked required for immigrationπŸ˜†πŸ˜† but same time she misses dev  so much that twice we see patti bandho scene and terrace meeting in FB ( arrrr why production team killing so much screen time😲😲. Soap it self is slow ooper se yeh FB time killin😑😑) When her baby sister asks about channi all she cares that Dev's family should show up ( haila!!!!😲  Is dev really that handsome??? Saumaiya do not kill meπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜‰. Rosh pata hai tu has rahi hai.πŸ˜†  Chinta mat kar guru pe kaanchi ki nazar hai meri nahi me fine with yudi🀣)

Friendly Mom With Concern Father

Geet's mom is very mature and teases her about Dev very sweetly ( abba I thot khaali dolly hai chulbuli, so tai ji, KGB and Brij ke bachhe ko chod ke baaki happy go familπŸ˜†πŸ˜†)

She gets to know about meeting details.  When she hears what geet told dev, she worries ki what if dev says No???

What I did not like in mom is her comment about woman education ( I felt like replying her back naa naa rano mom girl does not study for handsome hubby woh toh vaise hi mil jaata hai thodi si adaaaye phenk kar, lekin banda ullu na banaaye and extra marital affair na rakhe iske liye padhna jaruri hai kyoki phir woh control main rahega.daraa hua bhi rahega ki kahi biwi hi na chod jaaye🀣)

I love geet's father bottom of my heart. He has valid point koi ladki bhagaa thodi na rahe hai why we should hide that marriage is fixed ( haa papaji yeh dev mystery me not getting eitherπŸ˜•)

Junglee Billi Taiji.😑😑

Hai rabba. Yeh Mrinali aunty aka Tai ji nahi sudhrengi where ever she goes use toh bas bossing hi karni hai. Pahle ajnabi mai dadaagiri as lawyer, now yaha as Tai ji. When she comes to know what geet told to dev OMG she gave killer look to Geet was like ekdam jungle billi jo abhi ke abhi geet ko nauch ke khaa legi.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

But she did smart thing by not telling Russian dadaji. Then again her and ranno's behaviour made dada ji suspicious( yaar inko bola he is KGB, act normal in front of him but nahi,  sune tab na).  No wonder brij is her son, saare evil gene express ho gaye hai brij main.

Mystery Continues

Channi's mom wants to know where channi is (Oh yeha sure, me interested to know too, epi 1 did not watchπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ) She accuses brij knowing her where about.  Surprisingly all male members in geet family become over protective ( hey bhaggu yeh brij and other gang ka mercury in blood toh phataak se shoot up hota hai)πŸ˜†πŸ˜†. KGB is shocked to know that brij knows about channi. Me shock to know that geet knows channi had affair, so she things channi has ran away. What she does not know is brij is nosy.( yeh banda thekedaar hai kya sab ldkiyo ko neecha dhikaane ka?? I hated when he replied to channi's mom her fault is she is girl.  ( bhool gaya the lady who gave you birth she was gal too). Icing on cake was Dev's family heard all about chaani. Now I wonder kahi yeh is se bhi bade chor toh nahi?????

Sassu maa pakka hiding something

We will see tom new excuse from Dev's mom for shocking reaction.

Edited by md410 - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweetsugar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hey Arpita ...lovely update ....though saw the epi today ...but to read the update along with ur fab comments is fun 😳
anna44 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thank you Arpita...

I think Brij killed Channi's on the 1st episode...
-bhootni- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
lol oye arpita...dev is mine *sumi takes out her lamp to whack :P*...lol kidding :P

true say I hated when the mom talked about the education...as if we are only educated to phassing good mundas...ughh!! totally hated that comment and the comment made by that murderer lucha what's his face...Brij...that Geet's biggest mistake is that she is a girl...!
md410 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: princessuma

lol oye arpita...dev is mine *sumi takes out her lamp to whack :P*...lol kidding :P

true say I hated when the mom talked about the education...as if we are only educated to phassing good mundas...ughh!! totally hated that comment and the comment made by that murderer lucha what's his face...Brij...that Geet's biggest mistake is that she is a girl...!

tu rakh dev ko beta mujhe koi problem nahi haiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Tanvi_R thumbnail

Hi ArpitaπŸ˜›........ Ekdum jhakas.bindaaas update kiya hai. U see i thought i should once browse through this forum... just to read your update........they are worth waiting for & ur one liners are mashah allah......... killers hote hainπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

now coming  back to Geet,  i am feeling that  both the sides have some ghapla underneath....... Devs mom & that brij...both look as if they have come after murdering sombody or r about to create some nuisance....what r ur prdictions

Tanvi
sweet.melody thumbnail
Dev is pretty good looking! ;) lol in my opinion

Awesome updateArpita! loving the comments along with it!
md410 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ibdt2004

Dev is pretty good looking! ;) lol in my opinion

Awesome updateArpita! loving the comments along with it!

Shilpa oki you and saumya can fight over him. I'll enjoy with my popcorn
-bhootni- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
lol no dev is mine...and shilpa knows about that....

p.s. so is Rahul :P
sweet.melody thumbnail
ya Dev and Rahul are yours.. but Mayank Anand (not Mayank Sharma :P )
mera hai!! LOL and maybe i will take AS too :P