Ali Asgar in Tees Maar Khan

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago

Ali Asgar in Tees Maar Khan

Ali Asgar aka Raj Aryan of SAB TV's F.I.R will be seen in Farah Khan's Tees Maar Khan.

The actor is now busy shooting for his bi weekly show F.I.R. The actor tells us about working with Akshay Kumar and Farah Khan. We spoke to Ali Asgar about the film and more…

"Right now, I really can't talk much about the film but one thing which I really want to share is that the film is a high rated comedy and I play a very important part in the film. I can tell you my shooting experience with Akshay Kumar," says Ali.

Further he shares his shooting experience with Akki and says, "It is fun to work with Akshay Kumar and for the first time I am working with him and it was an amazing shooting at Malshej ghat. What a human being, he is..? No attitude, no tantrums. I have learnt so many things from him, stuff like his fitness streak; he is a very humble human being. I am glad that I have worked with this all-rounder actor."

We later on asked him about Zara Nachke Dikha? "I have heard that this year also the channel is starting a fresh season of the show so I just want to tell all the contestants that it's a fun show and enjoy dancing."

Link http://www.indya.com/news/newsDetails.aspx?xfile=2010/April/News_20100408_38
ali in fir sucks
he bores
the 1st insp was best bring him back🥱

he is very nice actor n dancer tooo....😊