StarshineHues thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
I didn't see a topic about the promo, so made one. I'm really sorry if this is a repeat topic, mods can close this thread if thats the case.

Saw the new promo. It shows Geet at the airport, and she's married, wearing a red suit and sindoor and stuff. She's trying to board the plane to Canada and says to the airport security guy, "Mere husband mujhe Canada le ja rahe hain." But the security guy stops her and says, "Aapka ticket kahaan hai ?" Geet replies that she has her passport and is going to join her husband, so could the officer please let her go. The security guy says something like, "Maine aise bahut cases dekhe hain, aise hi shaadi kar ke chhod dete hain" or something. Didn't really catch this bit. Poor Geet looks very sad and is about to cry.
Edited by StarshineHues - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Thanks for awesomesauce update of the promo Adi :).

This is sorta dumb. You need a ticket to travel via anything... How is she going to travel if she doesn't have a ticket? 😕.. And wow, the story is moving pretty quick. Oh well, better than dragging it.
StarshineHues thumbnail
Eeee !! You're here !! Jhappiyan !! Yeah, I suppose that its good that they aren't dragging the story. And seriously, don't you need a Boarding Pass to enter the plane ? But I guess these kinda bloopers can't really be avoided in a daily.
Aap ne promo update kiya aur hum chale aayen :P Jhappiyaan back!

You do need a boarding pass but to get that very same boarding pass in the first place you need a ticket. lol...Its a minor booper & anyways can't expect much from the team who makes ''youth shows'' on the same channel *cough*cough* :P

StarshineHues thumbnail
Oh yeah, I had forgotten about the awesome creative team, lol. I suppose what they're gonna show is that Dev had walked off with Geet's ticket/boarding pass accidentally. I don't think they're gonna show him abandoning her so soon.
This content was originally posted by: StarshineHues

Oh yeah, I had forgotten about the awesome creative team, lol. I suppose what they're gonna show is that Dev had walked off with Geet's ticket/boarding pass accidentally. I don't think they're gonna show him abandoning her so soon.

Oh yeah! Good point. Yes yes, he won't abandon her so soon. First we'll have to witness some torture being belted out to Geet by his hyperactive family...🤢.

BTW...Considering most of the Star One shows are made on a shoe string budget I wonder which chindi outdoor location these people will use to show Caneda...😆???
StarshineHues thumbnail
Dev's family is CREEPY. I don't like any of those females. Caneda......hmmmm..I suppose they're gonna show a couple of snapshots of Canada in the beginning and then shoot most of the scenes indoors. And Caneda will somehow be full of indians and when they want to show Canadians, they're just gonna give Indian ppl weird reddish-blond wigs to sport and tell them to roll their Rs. 😆

And Caneda will somehow be full of indians and when they want to show Canadians, they're just gonna give Indian ppl weird reddish-blond wigs to sport and tell them to roll their Rs. 😆 

😆😆😆

I agree! Dev's family is maha creepy. BTW was the chick with the pallu on her head his bhabhi???

sweetsugar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

hey thanks for the update
I agree i dont think he will abondon her so soon ...and airport is not good at all lolz
romaila thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
hey thanx for sharing......seems interesting