•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago
I was wondering why some members were saying that Dev will turn negative ? does it mean dev isn't the male lead of Geet n the lead is still about to enter the drama?

-Sara
can anyone plz tell me where its written or said that Abhinav isn't the male lead of drama Geet??
Geet has two male leads, one is Abhinav who plays the NRI and other one is Arjun played by Gurdeep😛
its nowhere written tat Abhinav is not the male lead ...its just tat his character has grey shades......i dont think tat would mean tat he is not the main lead .....i just hope he doesnt remain negative all the time ....dont want D&G to break up .....tats gonna b so sad :( :( :( :( Edited by sweetsugar - 13 years ago
it   was ritten sumwhere dat dev will leave her in canada
yes I recall it ... it was written that Dev will abandon her in Canada after marriage ... i don't know but i have a feeling that the other married lady with them is his first wife... but then why they are doing this to Geet needs to be seen
even if DG breaks up, I won't mind because then I can have him...LOL...jk...yes now I've understood that Dev has some grey shades but isn't entirely negative and he is one of the main lead....cool...thanks guys :))

-Sara
arjun is main lead. I wondering who
Dev Is The Main lead INSHALLAH....Bcoz Dev Geet Jodi Rock together Mashallah...Aur CVS  ko aisa karna paray gaaaaa
Hi Guys.... I Make First Dev Geet(D&G) Video Mix...Plz watch & do comments...