CID

EP 615 : Khoon Ka Raaz Ek Qaidi.... (16-Apr-2010)

prabha. thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
CASE TITLE : Khoon Ka Raaz Ek Qaidi Ke Paas
EPISODE  No. : 615
CASE No. : 413
AIR DATE : 16-Apr-2010

DIRECTOR : ..
STORY : ..
SCREENPLAY : ..

As discussed here this thread is for the next weeks case.

We can discuss all aspects of the case here including the promos. Lets be more organized and have strictly one thread per new case.

PROMO Link

EPISODE Link [Thanks to -Nipun97-]
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1379054

WRITTEN UPDATE Link [Thanks to priya_sparsha]
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1379600

CAPS Link
--unavailable--

EPISODE RATING Link
--unavailable--

Edited by prabha. - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

teju_g thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
When will the prome come and what will be the next case
prabha. thumbnail
The promo should be out today. Anyone saw?
sunnyp1414 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Saw the promo. Again murders. This time in jail. Bodies lying on floor. oh.
wanderer thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
The promo is out and it is looking promising this time.(I hope). A convict is under suspicion of murder, but the CID is perplexed bcz he is in jail. How could he have killed someone, some other place when he is behind bars. A promising situation for a mystery, but we know what we are going to finally see on friday. Edited by wanderer - 14 years ago
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Saw the promo....full of laashes...a guy in the jail seems to be committing the murders and everyone is searching the walls of the lock up to see how he is escaping and killing people.

I am not very impresssed
wanderer thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: visrom

Saw the promo....full of laashes...a guy in the jail seems to be committing the murders and everyone is searching the walls of the lock up to see how he is escaping and killing people.

I am not very impresssed

I was thinking the same thing. Do they suspect that he has broken the wall ,commited the murder and come back and built the wall again.😆. No, they must be looking for some hidden treasure in the wall for which he is comitting the murder/ murders, is the best I can come up with.😆
Bhavanab thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
saw the promo nothing special just murders but this time the suspected criminal is someone who is already in jail convicted of crime , not quite impressed promo looks ok ok ,anyways let see what happens 😳 😳
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Looks like another case of killing by poisoned cricket ball and dance school mass murder.
somu_05 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
welll not seen the promo yet..! but as you people are telling... havent such situations come up before..! these people find the crimnal but either hez in the jail or aldready dead..! thsitime hez already in the jail... and and and i ll comment later when i see the promo... looking at d comments... its not that impressing...!

I am missing out On Real terrorist Fun.... Deadlines.... And an Action Packed Perfomance by our team.......!!!! :( i hope they show one real sooooonEdited by somu_05 - 14 years ago