04/09Geet Gungun: Khawab Dhika Ke Ullu Banaayega

Posted: 14 years ago

Lodhi torture in the name of Romance:😑

Oops for stealing two glances, letter of two lines and one picture, that is all was out come of 10 minutes Lodhi torture. πŸ˜‘😑 Bhangada, dance, staring, fire all was there. Over all Lodhi celebration was too long like bubble gum.

I just died with laughter when dev said Canada ko India banaa denge 🀣( I was about to ask dev that you are not telling us na ki laalu, Mulaayam and Mayavati migrating to Canada??? If so tab humaari kanchi and suma ka kya hoga????πŸ˜†) He also said to her we will celebrate lodhi in Canada ( I was like whom you making fool??? Geet Canada jaa bhi paayegi??? Airport pe hi rok diya port of entry ki naubat hi nahi aayi??? Rosh yaar dev ko promo dhikha naya vaala?? Bande ko chashma laga ke bhi nahi dhikta🀣)

Candian Chashmish Romances with Indian BeautyπŸ˜³πŸ˜‰

I should admit I did like today Deveet ( Dev+Geet) lovey dovey scenes, even though they were like desert after dinner.  The way he said lodhi mubaarak, they steal glances, looked at each other from the corner of their eyes all were good. I just had a question in my mind haila who can go far away or forget these beautiful eyes like mirror and tempting smile??? How can he give dhoka to her???? If I was Dev would have done wedding immediately.

So Dev's stare, his request about picture and etc confuses me a lot.  Maamla kya hai???πŸ˜•

Story of Parents😭

Chaani's mom reacted exactly appropriate and correct manner, any mom will be out of control if child is missing. So did geet's mom close her ears when she cursing their daughter.  Dev's mom has just one reaction for all the scenes: BLANK FACE. So (yeh Jaylalthi amma baad main jalva dhikaayegi lagta hai.🀣)

All male members tried to patch up.

And about briz less I say much better for both of us. Main apna muh na kholu wohi thik and that too also Friday bilkul nahi week end kharaab nahi karna mujhe.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

What surprised me was why KGB was silent when she was accusing them for chaani's missing probably he was worrying about his grand daughter, but then again I ask my self how could you be happy by torturing or killing someone else's kid or covering your child's crime???

KGB indeed KGBπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Daadaji though did not say a word to channi's mom but he knows something is fishy ( well he knows his grad son got genes from him, ab DNA ka effect toh aayega na, Hitlarshaahi ka protein express toh ho ke rahega in his next generation🀣)

But he very firmly ask briz about matter, and Kinda that sure brij is involved in it. Well he today was questioning briz was like Russian intelligent agent.

After week hum vahi hai jaha Monday ko the

Whole week gone but we still do not know what is intentions to get geet marry to Dev.  If he has affair then he is double PhD in ladki phasooing.  Why ask for picture???? Why give lovely look or stare constantly. Lucky us he did not write tumhaari jheel se ya ocen si gahari aankho main doobne ko ji chaahta hai. His family know what is the panga.

One side he was about to romancing with her ( I bet he would have hugged her woh toh director did not permit ki it will be too fast, hold on to hug for now, let guru do the honor), other side he tells do jodi kapdo main hi le jaata ( what was that kyo bhaaya naukaraani chahiye kya????? Ki one pair pahnegi doosra laundry main?? What about down jacket??? Pata hai na it snows there? Nahi hota toh arpi export kar deti hai snow) kahi aisa toh nahi they have one more budhiya or psychotic member of family and they want geet to take care of him

naukrani aka nurse??? two in one???

Request to Production team

We jhelofy a lot. Speed up the soap, let us know what the mystery is. Please introduce guru fast varna meri bahan rosh chali jaayegi.

Now precap:
for a second I could not recognize dev without glasses, briz was grabbing him, means rishta.com did not work. Then why is he still behind geet??? Rosh are you sure guru is lead and dev is negative??? kahi yaha guru ravan toh nahi for a change??? 🀣

Edited by md410 - 14 years ago
nahiiii please don't make Canada like Geet's India...main dupatta ke bagair ghumna chahti hoon *throws a tantrum :P*

lol true ullu banarah hai devji!!! haiii!!! lol Geet ko bhi or humme bhi!!!!

and what's with all of them and dupatta...maine sare dupata jala dalne hain...lol wanna help?
hello hello... koi hai yaha??????

yaar i havent started watching this serial yet... is weekend ka mission hai πŸ˜‰ but this dhupatta nonsense seems very irritating... mein sooch rahi hoon.. last yr for my sis wedding we were 5 girls who danced on the stage and the first thing we did was remove the dhupatta and keep it on the side and then went on stage πŸ€£ pata nahi log kya sooch rahe hoo gay 🀣🀣🀣🀣

Hi Arpi & Kanchi  πŸ€— I tht I will just say hi as I can't chat today..going to watch a movie..bye
Edited by kuttapu - 14 years ago
ha ha ha   main hu na
hi kanchi, kuttu
Originally posted by kancht

hello hello... koi hai yaha??????

yaar i havent started watching this serial yet... is weekend ka mission hai πŸ˜‰but this dhupatta nonsense seems very irritating... mein sooch rahi hoon.. last yr for my sis wedding we were 5 girls who danced on the stage and the first thing we did was remove the dhupatta and keep it on the side and then went on stage🀣pata nahi log kya sooch rahe hoo gay 🀣

did you go and dance in Punjab kya???????
Originally posted by kuttapu

Hi Arpi & Kanchi πŸ€— I tht I will just say hi as I can't chat today..going to watch a movie..bye

which movie???????
Arpi πŸ€— Kanchi πŸ€—

Arpi ki bachi, I'm damn sure that my Guru is the lead - warna mei kyun dekhti!

Waise Abhinav does look good now, Pata nahi aage how his character will be shown!

BTW, Why was Brij marofying Dev? Any ideas?

🀣🀣🀣🀣 Kanchi, Duppatta tum peeche chodke naachne gayi naa, issiliye kissi ke pass chala nahi gaya warna kab ka tujhe tera pati mil jaata!🀣🀣
Originally posted by md410

did you go and dance in Punjab kya???????

nahi yaar not punjab... bhopal mein... behan ki shaadi bhopal mein thi πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
Originally posted by kuttapu

Hi Arpi & Kanchi  πŸ€— I tht I will just say hi as I can't chat today..going to watch a movie..bye

Hi Kuttu... kaun si movie dekh rahi hoon ???
me watching andaz apna apna πŸ˜†