Dance India Dance L'il Masters (DID L'il Masters)

DID comes to its close-what a journey- Terence L.

augustus thumbnail
Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Hi To all my fans and critiques,
Thank you for all the birthday wishes. Im overwhelmed by your love and affection. This season has been the most fruitful for me and my team. We've won the most no of POD awards and grand salutes. I am truly indebted to the contestants I got this season. From Kruti whom I just adore for her expressions and infinite grace(real indian beauty), to Vandana- easily mouldable and who had such a beautiful spirit and charm, to Ameeth who was a full on performer, to Parvez who was a complete entertainer and a natural, making us laugh our guts out in rehearsals, to Jack- the most adorable and hardworking kid, whose hip hop style is unmatched by any contestant in the show and is years ahead of his time , to Amar who truly for me is a Star - his growth map- as he was like raw stone polished into a real diamond and thats a great achievement to be able to match trained, experienced dancers, to Shakti who never took our association for granted and whom I deeply respect for her commitment, dedication and focus in making any Dance, any style, look effortless, poised and showing the world what a true Dancing Star is made of. Each one of them worked so hard and the most amazing thing is that we had such a lot of fun doing it. Truly sometimes its the journey that's more important than the final destination and the journey has been a sheer joy.   I feel so sad that DID is gonna come to a close.

Shakti and Amar...what can I say about them...they both have worked very hard to be where they are at. Both have the charisma, talent and personality to take on the title of the Best Dancing Star. I am so proud of each one of them. Their technique, timing, chemistry and sync in duets is unmatched. Also they have great bodies and screen presence to match with their talent in their solos.

Thank you for demonstrating so vociferously how much you understand what real dancing is and appreciating the finest details that sometimes I wd feel that it wd be lost on audiences and never get noticed. I truly believe that the 'God is in the details.' My assistant showed me some post as to how many of you have Dissected my contestant performances and pointed out on the finishing and detailing. Im quite impressed with your astute observation and judgement. It feels like its been worth it. A request to the forum members though, that you should go easy on other masters and not undermine their talent or disrespect them. I found some posts on them, offensive. I personally think that all though Ive received several accolades for our work, the competition at times has been tough. I also believe that each contestant including other teams has worked very hard knowing the importance and value of being in the contest. I personally love each and every contestant as they have something endearing about them. From Dharmesh to Binny, to Punit, they are all wonderful kids and talented. I wish them all the very best life has to offer. Please vote for whom you think is deserving and make him or her win. This is the crucial week for them, so show them your love guys and girls. This coming week is the last week and the finale will be on 23rd April. I'm gonna so miss the 16 hr work schedule, our sweaty tired bodies, the work pressure to deliver and live up to the promise, the sleep overs at the rehearsal studio, the dinner time fun conversations and imitation rounds, the technical rehearsals, the distinct smell of the studio set, the highs and lows of a performance. Its been a fab journey..... Love them all.

Thought, I'd leave you with some of my thoughts on life now that Ive grown older.Ha ha. See you soon. Will miss you all. A big thank you to all the dance Enthusiasts and Forum members. Here's me Signing off.
Love n Respect,
Live in dance...forever!
Terence Lewis

This is the philosophy with which I live by:
Life isnt fair, Accept it. Yet Make the best of what you have, with what you can and where you are at. Do not put labels to yourself and put yourself in a box. Do not define yourself. It will limit yourself to the wonderful experience called LIFE. See yourself as constantly changing, metamorphising.
Love...even if it hurts. If you truly love them, set them free. However Trade not your freedom for anything... Be, who you truly want to be. Above all, to thine ownself be true. Live a little for yourself and sometimes, a little more for others. The Universe will take care of the rest. That's the secret to success and happiness. Amen.
😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

priyanka_1986 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
ur always Welcome Terence sir... i truly hope that Shakti wins DID2.. She deserves it.. A full complete Package i must say.. And yes you are the best Choreographer i have seen, no comparisons tough and love ur dressing style and the way u comment.. i am looking forward to see u in DID Little Masters..
window2 thumbnail
Hey terrence,
i'm ur biggest fan ever...i watch the show 2 see u and ur choreography. love ur styles, thoughts, comment..i luv it how u r not bias and u don't critizes others to take revenge. whatever comment are they have valid reasoninf to them. I really luv u, u r a great person...happy birthday...
Sana Ahmad
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Hey TL thanks for stopping by and your wonderful post...Happy bday again...I hope Shakti wins DID 2 sunehri topi...She is the one who is deserving of one...

We surely will miss you and your work until next season...God bless and Love u loads..
sunandshine thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Very nice of you to stop by and personally convey this message to us, just like last season. We love your choreography and Shakti/Amar have been so lucky to have made it this far because of your superb chorography and attention to detail 😊. I really hope to see Shakti winning the Sunehri topi 👍🏼.
ashwik_arvi10 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hey Terence, Thanks a lot for  stopping by and posting here.  I think you are the best from all the mentors and Happy Birthday Again.

Also I know and just hope that Amar and Shakti get in the top 4 and one of them win the topi. They both are very lucky to have you as a great mentor. Also even I don't wish DID ends. I just love. Well just have to wait till next season. So god bless you and see you next year.
Edited by Chocolover101 - 14 years ago
amotlymileo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thank you Terence for taking out time for us and posting this lovely msg......thats really sweet of you😊
love u and your choreography👏....you are India's finest dancer😃
am really happy for Shakti and Amar to have reached so far..they deserve to be in the finals
i m sure u r gonna win this season

keep visiting the forum and posting more often...love ya
QRST thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Terence for coming to the forum .......its very nice to hear from you. and  I am SO VERY SAD that DID is ending.... im so glued to the TV on friday & saturday night just to watch DID....
u have been very inspiring for a lot of us..... I will definitely keep in mind ur philosophy on life !!!
wish to see more of ur choreography in the future......

and yes...SHAKTI & AMAR ARE THE BEST !!!!!!we all really want to see one of them win the TOPI....
Take Care.....we'll wait impatiently for the next season...ha ha
Angel-likeDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Wowwww.. you are THE best! Inspite of being sooo busy and all.. I'm glad that people like you actually respond to us !!

And you're always welcome Terence .. and will miss you and yor choreography 'til the next season. And don't worry.. every dancer from yor toli might not have reached the deserved positions, yet.. they have reached that position in our eyes and in reality(most imp.ly) ..

I'm sure Shakti and Amar will go way ahead !

I'm grateful to YOU that you've shown such amazing routines through and through..

ALL THE BEST TL.. and Happy Budday once again..

soooperfan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

thankyou for writing to us terence....i echo everything that you have written here....its special that you took time out here to write...about everything....from your constestents and team, to other mentors....to us, as supporters...and us as an audience...just wanted to wish you and everyone on the show a big thankyou actually....the effort seems very rewarding and like a lot of heart, soul, sweat and toil and fun has gone into it....with us getting entertained and inspired in the background.

its a big learning to see someone as humble, open minded and tolerant as you are.....to accept everything in life that comes your way, as a lesson, as something to learn by....with such love and humility and yet passion....

what you wrote at the end of the post....beautiful thoughts...beautifully expressed...and its very apparent its not just thoughts...it is something you live by...so thankyou for that honesty...it makes it even more beautiful...

thanks again!
lots of love...