Gallery Of Poems (By Me) :D -Page 1 (10/04/10)

kashishk thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 14 years ago
Gallery Of Poems

Hey Guys,
I wrote some poems and I was thinking to sharing with you and at last I am there to share with you.
Let me warn you, it's just a try don't know if they are good enough even to be read or not. Well all this is on you, but I know I am not a good poet at all. Guys please do read, they are shorts and please do leave your honest opinion, as in: Comments, Criticism, Correction, Suggestions... All is welcome :).

-I am not a poet because If I had been a poet, I would have expressed my feelings for you through my poems. I am not a singer because if I had been a singer, I would have expressed my feelings for you through my songs. But I am a lover, and I can only express my feelings for you through my eyes. I just want to say I love you.
______

-When I met YOU, l never thought I will fall in love with YOU, but now when I got to know YOU, I am head over heals in love with YOU <3

I hope you liked this two poems, if you liked these ones, I may come up soon with my other try of poems too. :)
Nidhi and Ritu please you too comments guys, as you are awesome poets and I would like to know what you think about my poems :).
I'll be waiting for all of your guys response :)

Luv u<333
Kashish

Edited by kashishk - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mrs.Hulk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago