Idhayam Apr 12 -16 Updates in Pg 1 & Discussions

Posted: 14 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

thanks for updates...sanky  😡...at least Pavi is been a good child..not like her selfish brothers..ganesh what case pa?
Thanks Nithya .. shanky is getting worse by everyday 😲 .. Just a puppet dancing to Mangu's tunes .. brain konjam use pannu paa , illana waste aayidum 😡 ..
Thanks for the update, Laksh!  I didn't want to watch the episode but my father is watching it right now and I can hear the dialogs from this room, since he is a little hard of hearing!  Shankar has come to visit Nandini in the jail, and really I feel that such dialogs should not even be telecast.  If possible, I would throw him in jail for talking like this to his pregnant wife, and if this Nandini goes back to him after all this, she deserves a bullet through her head!
Thanks nithya for the update.Indha Shankarukku , illa illa creative head/ script writersku mooLai pisagiduthu. Nandhiniyin asattuth thanathin  mel anudhabathirku badhil kobamthan varadhu.
Thanks for filling the missing part laksh.. 🤗
thanks for the update..
shankar is so irritating...hope nandy like a fool dosent agree..
at least pavi is decent...

Thanks Nithya ... Wish Nandy doesn't do something stupid .. Shanky 🤢 ...
Thanks for the updates laksh..

Kalyani SABASH..👍🏼 appreciate you for chasing that spineless Deva out..

A new character ..Sanjeev.. nallavara kettavara ??
Nithya and Laksh, thanks da - just caught up with this trash !!! Enge antha Sri payal???? Uthai vaanga poraan Roja kitte - aal abscond aagittanaa????