thendral 12-16 Apr updates 6 Discussions

Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Thanks Nithya for reserving a post for wed ... Anyways serial will not be aired .. Updaters - kku oru naal holiday πŸ˜› ...
HMmm Wednesday updater koduthu vachavanga. I was the original updater for Wednesday that is long long ago , so long ago,  when we started the update of this serial 😭
Originally posted by srima

HMmm Wednesday updater koduthu vachavanga. I was the original updater for Wednesday that is long long ago , so long ago,  when we started the update of this serial 😭

Don't worry some holiday might fall on your day too.. 😊

Thanks for the update Srima.πŸ‘

Charuvin aasaiyum Velayuthathin aasaium niraivera pOra maathiri theriyalle.. Thamizh thaan Thulasiyai bikela thookitu pOporaan!πŸ˜ƒ Paavam Charu!

Iniya Puththaandu Nal Vaazhththukkal!

Edited by ~*Thamizhan*~ - 13 years ago
Thanks for the excelelnt double updates Srima.. πŸ‘

TA appreciate your decision of throwing thulasi out of your mind.. Hope you stick to it and marry Charu..
Thanks Srima & Daisy for the updates. Thulasi thirunthave mathalla?
I do not think thulasi would go with TA.she seems to be afraid,because if Vel sees TA it would cause a big problem. Vel would say thulasi asked TA to follow them.
nice updates srima..
thulasi is so soppy...these ladies nevva change..
Thanks for the update Nithya.πŸ‘ Interesting episode and the dialogue writerπŸ‘ is doing a great job! I think Thulasi is worried about Vel shooting Thamizh with his licensed gun and athaan pO pO nnu thoraththuraa. This looking after Thulasi act is going to make Thamizh fall for Thulasi and vice versa!