* Chellameh April 2010 Archives

rojapoooo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Thursday 1/4/10

Sivakumar, AK's PA calls out "Chellamah, Chellamah " ( ennavO ivar than thottil kizhe nel parappi per ezhuthina mathiri !!!) Omni comes out and learns that AK is dying to see her. Omni says that she has some thing more important - "apram varren nnu pOi sollunga" Sivakumar is happy "aha nalla mootti vida oru chance doyyy" . As he goes out, Chithappu lands. Sivakumar complains about Omni refusing to see AK and so Chithappu decides to meet AK. Ak is not happy to see chithappu "Omni enge??" Chithappu tries to cover up "Omni is alone in the canteen...so..." Siva is quick to point out "ange canteen moodi yirukku.... ivar reel sutharaar...." While AK frets and decides to wait for Omni...chithappu kneading his hands.....Omni
and Vaasu are probing the "suicide famous girl " . Well the story
is - Deepa is in love with Rajesh who is a lech... he has managed to capture a video of Deepa having her bath "listen to me and do whatever I ask you to..or else.... blue tooth thaan.. college poora bathing beauty scenes thaan ..you have just a day, ok?" So, Deepa
made the decision "enga appa amma ennai apdi valarkkalai.... veliye therinja...." Omni takes law in to her hands "aamblainga ipdi pannina thiruppi adikkanum, athai vittu ttu ipdi.....Ok I will deal with it.." Deepa calls "akkaaa" Omni melts - tells Deepa that Omni will see that Rajesh "one hand"

Ok, Vaasu and Omni go to meet Rajesh - Vaasu is asked to play security guard and Omni goes in to the room - Motthu motthunnu motthanum mothhanum kutthu kutthu nnu kuthanum kuthanum happens - Rajesh says that these days girls are smart - " two wheeler aasami yai paartha cycle wala ambO...car aasami vanthaa two wheeler wala gaali... athaan , I do not want to loose my girl.." Omni forgets that she is pregnant - kaala le foot ball vilai yaadaraanga ..finally manages to get hold of the cell phone... cell phone le bathing scene irukkaa?? illiyaa??? Friday theriyum, wait pannunga ppa..

Freeze

Edited by rojapoooo - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rojapoooo thumbnail
Friday - 2/4/10

Omni's football field is bleeding from the mouth - she manages to
grab the mobile and yesss....the bathing scene is very much there.
Omni erases it, asks if he sent it to any one, learns that Rajesh
is privy to that video clip - warns him that if she comes to know that
he has sent it to some one, she will go to cyber crime and make sure
that his experiences hell on earth. "1 hour time, yethanum sollittu intha college ai vittu Odidu. illainna magane,  unnai pOttu thallittu pOikitte iruppen". Rajesh wants his mobile back but Omni knows that he can retrieve the pictures if he is given the mobile. Confiscates the mobile and asks him to leave asap. Vaasu , the security guard is told that Omni played some foot ball and the play ground is bleeding from all possible holes. " college ai vitte thorathi tten...." Walks like Arasi with Vaasu - of course a step behind - no one dare walk WITH  her !!!  Omni and Vaasu go to the canteen. Again Vaasu is asked to play the security guard " I need to have a word with Deepa, she may
not be comfortable with you around .." Time for a sermon - but first things first. Deepa gets the mobile and Omni says that all related to Deepa is erased "no more worry about your bathing scenes making the world circle !!!" Deepa is all smiles and falls at Omni's feet - well listen to the sermon folks " If suicide is the only solution to problems, I should have committed suicide quite a few times. Every time I face a problem, I become stronger. Now all you need to do is concentrate on your studies. Just think of your parents. I had a tough time
wanting to bring you back to life. Konjam soap, uppu meethi illai inge...." Deepa says that Rajesh threatened suicide if she does not love him "athaan kka I said ok.." Omni says that love is a feeling "not some thing that comes out of threatening!" Deepa is asked to leave. Omni and Vaasu go to meet AK..

AK's room - Omni, Vaasu, chithappu and Sivakumar - AK has some thing important to ask Omni and of course he needs a full audience. Well AK's name is AnbuKumar. His Qs are " Chellammah Bhavan is not yours. It belongs to your brother and he just asked you to take care but you were greedy and wanted to labakkify from him????
And your hubby called you immoral and sent you out??" ( Is it your business AK?? Her personal life is hers...canteen ozhunga nadatha tta u can chuck her out..) OK Vaasu, the security guard is agitated ...veeru kOndu ezhunthu shouts " Sir, I have to tell you some thing ..for your ears only..." Siva is asked to leave the room and he
leaves under protest. Omni says that she would much rather answer AK's queries and leave but Vaasu's shouting about "college....its honor..." irks AK. Ak says that listening to what Vaasu has to say is of more importance. The Deepa incident is narrated - Roja got to see the whole vomitting stuff all over again uh huh - Vaasu says " I know Omni only recently. She has done all this to save the name
of the college and Deepa. Avangalai nambaame ipdi kettu ttingale??" AK feels bad about putting Omni on the accused stand - " with such good heart, I know you wont do any thing bad to any one... sorry .." Omni says that she knows who would have carried tales and why..."truth will prevail..some day..." Omni and chithappu leave. Vaasu tells AK that they need to honor Omni for doing so much for the college..... AK is thoughtful..

Freeze

_Manpreet_ thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

kittykrishna thumbnail

Chellamey Updates,

07th April, 2010. Wednesday...............

At AV's house,Bell and Solai are having breakfast. Valli serves them dosa etc,. Pearl calls her. Meanwhile, Kavita enters the scene and starts serving solai and bell. Pearl and Valli noticies this and feels happy. Solai and Bell leaves after breakfast. As soon as they leave, Kavita starts eating breakfast. Valli and pearl asks why she hasn't waited for them. Kavi replies that she is a chella pulle in her home and she cant tolerate pasi. Further, She orders valli to bring mulaga powder and nalla ennai also. Valli and Pearl are little bit confused.Valli brings the things. After that, Kavi asks Valli and pearl ''Lets go to the hotel.'' They both question why. Kavi says that we have to see how the hotel goes, how it is functioning etc.. Pearl and Valli agrees. Three of them come to the hotel. Beach sits at the cash counter. Pearl tells Beach ''Kavi told that she will suthipathify the hotel , thatswhy they came.'' Beach tells ok. Pearl goes to Kavi. She tells her to look after the kitchen. Kavi replies ''Ennoda talentkku padippukku kitchen la how to look. '' Pearl is surprised. Again Kavi covers the statement '' I know accounts and it is good if I sit a the cash counter.'' Valli and Pearl are shocked. Pearl tells Kavi to go to Beach and ask the same. Kavi goes to Beach. Pearl tells Valli '' Iva kitta namma konchem jagarthiyave irrukkanum'' (Ippo enna innu munnadi irrikku unakku periya aaaapppu)

Kavi goes to Beach and asks how he is maintaining the accounts. Beach replies why she should know about all this big matters. Kavi replies that I can help u if I know. Beach says it is all ok but not now,after some days. Kavi asks another question. She asks how you are pangu piruching the daily collection ? Beach is surprised. He says we will not pangu piruchufy the collection. Whoever needs the amount  they will take for their use. Remaining amount will be in savings only. He also adds that after her marriage with Bell, they will do the needful . Kavi says ok. Pearl says to Valli '' I thought my husband would have scolded Kavita.'' Valli replies '' She is so efficient that she might cross you one day''. Beach comes to Kavita. He tells her to sit at the galla petti. Beach leaves out with Solai. Pearl sits at the galla petti and tells Kavita that after some days she can sit there.

Bell comes and brings Kavita to aside. Bell questions Kavi why she is very hurry to know all the things in one day. Kavi tells that hotel is going very well and are you getting the money. Bell replies that he is asking the money only when he needs. Kavi advises him to ask the money for their kudumba selavu daily. Bell says ok.

At Chellamma Canteen.
Abhi arrives to the canteen. CM and Vasu are elated. CM tells Abhi to have some food. Abhi says that he came here to tell good news. He tells that CM has akkara and pasam not only on the canteen but also on the college also. He says that he is willing to offer Administrative Officer post to CM. Vasu is so happy (Avala vida iva overa feel avara?)
He forces CM to say ok. CM says no. She says that many probs will arise after she comes to AO post. Abhi says she has to accept. CM says that she has to start a garment business. Abhi says it is not advicable since she has no experience. Abhi assures that she will get more money in the AO post. CM reminds herself the past sapatham episode. (money in 6 months). She agrees for the new job. Abhi and Vasu are happy. Abhi tells her to join from tomorrow onwards. All this is seen by the Sivasu's servant. (in CM canteen)

Again and As usual screen freezes at CM.

Thodarum................

Hi friends, See this energetic song by Chiru and Radhika.......
Enjoy!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by kittykrishna - 14 years ago
Meena.IF thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

CM April 7th Tuesday Updates
Kavitha's brother storms into AV's house along with her. Kavi asks him not to, but he drags her and calls out for the people. One by one come out and  asks why noise pollution. Beach comes out and asks brother if what he got on other day was not enough. Brother tells that he is not worried about his life, but about his sister's and breaks the truth about Kavi preggy and the thaali kattiya thiruvizha. Borther atleast 10 times would have used the word "my sister garbam". AV holds bell by his collar and asks if it is truth. He tells yes. Amudha told to Kavi that she will not give divorce and kavi got frightened and asked me to tie thaali and I obeyed. AV gives just a slap. Adhukulla Beach stops him. Beach and AV konjam scolds Bell. Brother asks some answer. MA comes in support of Bell, that he has not done some crime. Beach asks her and others not to support Bell. MA doesn't leave and tells that she only thought of marrying kavi to Bell. AV asks if she knew all this and MA denies. MA asks y did they avasara pattufy when she assured of getting them both married. Brother shouts and reminds about pregnancy. Koja neram there is some confusion and talks going on. MA mother also gives bit of her usual mind. They talk about Amudha, morappadu, Amudha going to porandha veedu, divorce and some other stuff tat happened.
Then MA and co insists that Kavi be there in their house itself. Beach is made to accept. Kavi also accepts. Brother acepts after some argument and leaves Kavi there. On MA's order Beach asks kavi to move inside. AV tells Beach that he has not taken the decision but he obeyed MA and other ladies and if this continues the family will not be good. Beach thinking and does the same action as he does in Annamalai movie.
Kavi's mother asks about kavi to brother. He tells he left him there. Mother worried about her life.  Mother asks y as second wife. How brother can leave sister like that. Brother tells cannot marry her to another guy and even if marry, no happy. So its her life. She wanted it and she should face it. They discuss about marrying to other guy or being in that house itself. Then brother tells that Kavi has entered teh house and she will get the share of the property by having Bell in hand and she will lead happy life. Mother is worried.
At Bell's bedroom, Kavi asks him about share in hotel and why is he not concerned. He should visit the hotel daily so that they will remember that he also has some share. Bell accepts to visit the hotel from next day. Kavi tells that as he started listening to her she will take care of things. She tells that now it is MA's kingdom and soon she will change that and lies in the bed to sleep. Bell is in thoughts.

Next, the Super kudumbam. AK comes home and he receives warm welcome from dear drunken darling(DDD). DDD asks about CM and AK tells that she is good only. DDD tells that why is he giving respect to that CM and not even to wife. DDD tells that is that one who tried to cheat brother is good? AK tells that someone has given her wrong info. DDD tells that he need not justify CM. DDD asks AK has he ever spoken softly with pasam to her. AK in return asks her the same question. DDD tells that he was the one who benefted by marrying her and he should only talk with pasam and care. DDD in between finds the water bottle empty (for mixing? but i though she drinks beer) and the thalladi goes and brings another bottle of water. (Hope she is not poruing it on him.) DDD tells AK that he should remove CM from the canteen the next day. DDD asks if AK understood. AK tells that he understood and also adds that CM is not a person to be in the canteen. DDD looks confused. (Guess Ak gives CM some big position in office)

Thodarum.

_Manpreet_ thumbnail

The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

_Manpreet_ thumbnail

rojapoooo thumbnail
Friday 9/4/10

AK thara thara nnu wife ai izhuthundu avar room kku pOraar ( Chech, neenga rOmba theritinga!!!! Muthal mariyathai nnu correct aa sollitinga!!) Madhu is livid - tries to shake off AK but he plays udumbu - Vidalaiye !!!! Madhu is harping on "not chucking Omni out" - "she is a nadathai kettava..... why do you side her like this?? Pray, what relationship do u share?" Now it is AK's turn to be livid (by the way, amma Madhu,  just be happy that you have a nice name. Going
by the reputation of names in this serial, you would have a got a name like Naattu Sarakku or Kalla Saarayamm !!)
Poruthathu pOthum , pOngi ezhu nnu avanga amma order kudutha mathiri AK just bursts out "Omni is not immoral, it is you who is. You slept with some one before the marriage and got a child too. Never knew that your father educated me to make me tie the proverbial knot...had I known, I would never have studied.....I would be a happy man outside your house.....like a security guard....(hmmm , antha security guard story ungalathai vida mOsam ppa!!) All these years , I never made any comment on this but today you drove me to ridicule you like this !!" Madhu storms out angrily.

Omni is sulking - as if her ship sank just then. She is asked for the menu for the evening and she dejectedly tells Pandian that she does not get enough respect for what she does. That guy blinks - " respect nnu oru tiffin irukka enna??? how to prepare that??" Omni
dismisses him unceremoniously.... AK walks in and apologizes. The AK story of unhappiness is spelt out - he misses the details of Madhu's premarital affair, though. Says that his home is hell and after his mother, it is Omni who shows concern and feeds him. Omni is touched by the mother sentiment ( actually, you should have been offended,"naa enna ungalukku amma vaa??? avvalavu vayasu aacha enakku?? Naane endrum 16 nnu establish panna ennai vida chinna payyan ai husband aa nadikka vaichirukken ! huukkumm...") AK once again apologizes... (yen soga kathaiyai kelu Omni amma...enga Omni amma, athai kettakka unga maname thaangathu amma - BG by Roja) and requests that Omni should continue as AO. As usual Omni does some pisukkaram and finally accepts.

AK's house - AK enters stealthily. Madhu is water beating. Holds AK by the collar and shouts at him for "kuthi kattufying" her past. " I married you because of my dad.... otherwise you can't buy even some dust off my feet....." Both the kids come out, witness the fight... the girl chuckles and goes away..the boy picks an apple from the fruit bowl and nods for the continuation of the fight (station master green flag kaattara mathiri !!) Finally Madhu shouts " you lived with me so long...sired 2 kids (ohhh , appo antha extra marital baby kku enna aachu???oru new character might come later?? with a name like Thappi Poranthavan or Thappi poranthaval??? You never know !!) and now call me immoral...If you really cared for me and my dad, you should have helped me get a life with a man of my choice !" AK does not know what to say (Hmmm....apdi panni naa thappichu irukkanum .....Sensotru kadan theerkka , Madhuvai Kai pidithu...sogathil aazhnthen adiiiii Madhuuuu... AK oru muttaal dii... Madhuuuuu.... Ak thaan muttal di - BG by Roja) Madhu waits for an answer.... so does Roja...

Freeze

kittykrishna thumbnail

No Chellamey Today......

Its 'Masilamani' day

Puthandu Nal Vazhthuzkal
Edited by kittykrishna - 14 years ago
nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
* Chellameh April 2010 Archives