Written Update 12th April 2010 *Completed*

Posted: 13 years ago
Written Update 12th April, 2010

The episode starts in NakSh's room. Naitik is reading some file while Akshara is packing his office bag and talking to him. She is happy for Shaurya and is shocked that Vishamber allowed them to hold a birthday party. She tells him that it was not the eight but the Tenth Wonder of the world. She then talks about how friends are allowed in the Singhania household and goes on saying that especially Mohit..her comes whenever he wants. Naitik puts on a serious face and Akshara sees this. He tells that it nust be better since things that happened in their house wouldn't have happened. He is upset and leaves for office while Akshara wishes she could do something to solve the problem.

In ShaVa room, Shaurya tells Varsha that he didn't know about the bottle. He tells her that the main thing that hurt him is that Vish didn't even trust him. Varsha tries to calm him saying they still consider Shaurya a child to which Shaurya says that they can't continue to treat him like a child all his life. He looks at Varsha and tell her that "Now I have started to feel suffocated in here." Varsha is shocked.

Gayatri and Raj Banna in their room. Gayatri is still upset over this whole Rashmi-Nandani marriage thing (seriously, is this the only thing they talk about???? πŸ˜•She has been complaining about this same thing for days now. I don't blame him for getting mad at her today 😑😑) He is quite mad at her and she goes on to say that they need to think about their daughter too. She says that Sankri Tai had such great proposal for Rashmi but Dadaji turned it down without even looking at it once. She tells him that they never think about her daughter. Raj Banna shouts at Gayatri saying Dadaji is right. He tells her that he didn't expect something like this from Gayatri. He takes his office bag and leaves.

In the Maherswori house, all the ladies are doing aarti of their respective husbands. Dadi asks Shaurya why he has his face lit down on his birthday. At the same time, his phone rings and his friends want to thank him and his family for the party. Vish doesn't seem interested at first but then Dadi says its good that the kids want to thank them. Vish nods and Shaurya put the phone on loudspeaker. The friends shout "Thank You." They praise Varsha for her cooking and then say "Sorry" if they have done sth. wrong. They then hang up the phone. Dadi tells Shaurya it was nice of his friends to call and Omi agrees. Vish just says "let' go to office" and goes from there. Shaurya looks at him and then at Varsha. She smiles at him and signals him to go. Shaurya leaves while all the ladies look at him.

Akshara is teaching Rashmi how to wear a Saree. Rashmi doesn't like it and says that she was better off with Salwar. She complains that she doesn't know why but Maa is making me do all these stuffs. Akshara laughs and tells Rashmi to stand properly. Gayatri comes in there and is pleased to see Rashmi in that Saree. But Rashmi says that she feels like a snake has wrapped her and takes the Saree out. She says that's all for today and goes from the room. Gayatri makes a sad face and Akshara makes her sit on the bed. She asks her what was the problem as she seems worried since a few days. Gayatri is glad that atleast someone noticed it. She asks Akshara if she is being selfish by thinking about her daughter's happiness. Akshara consoles her saying every mothers dream that for their daughters and tells Gayatri not to worry. She also tells Gayatri that they will soon fulfill her dream. Gayatri kinda smiles and goes from there.

Bhabhi Ma is in her room looking at a set of necklace. Nandani comes in there and Bhabhi Maa shows her the necklace. Akshara also comes in there. Nandani shows her the necklace and says that they belonged to my Nani. Bhabhi corrects her and says that they belonged to her Nani and now she is would give it to Nandani. Awkward silence but Akshara show something and asks what it is. Bhabhi shows it and says it belonged to Dadaji and now she would give it to the man who gets married to Nandani and whom Nandani likes. Silence again...Nandani pretends to be looking for a book and then leaves the room. Bhabhi Maa starts crying and says why she even told something that when she knows Dadaji won't agree. But she is a mother and she wants to see her child happy. She asks Akshara if it is selfish of me wanting my daughter's happiness. Akshara consoles her saying the same thing she told to Gayatri-- that every mothers dream that for their daughters and tells Bhabhi Maa not to worry. She wipes Bhahi Maa's tears.

Dadi and Gopi talking about Akshara and how happy she was with Naitik last night. Meanwhile Akshara calls Dadi to talk to her. Dadi senses that Akshara is worried and asks her the reason. Akshara tells her that she'll tell her the details when she meets her. But she just cannot see people close to her worried and wants to help them. Dadi says that sometimes you must leave things in God's hands. Akshara notices that someone else is calling so she hangs up her phone with Dadi. She looks at the name in her cell and it's Mohit. She is surprised/shocked.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Precap: Sankri Tai is talking to Gayatri and Gayatri has that worried look on her face.

Hope you guys liked the update. Sorry for any mistakes!!! 😳
~ Ayu

Edited by ayushma30 - 13 years ago
Thanks for the wonderful update Ayu!!😊
2day's was nothing different than another disappointment!! anyways,v hv become so used to such episodes now!!
Originally posted by ayushma30

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Precap: Sankri Tai is talking to Gayatri and Gayatri has that worried look on her face.

Hope you guys liked the update. Sorry for any mistakes!!! 😳
~ Ayu

Thanks for the update.  @ Bold: so, what else is new?
Originally posted by manasi_31

Thanks for the wonderful update Ayu!!😊
2day's was nothing different than another disappointment!! anyways,v hv become so used to such episodes now!!

I know Manu..seems like we'll have this whole disappointing scenes daily...Okay in today's episode no one hardly even smiled...except Akshara at the beginning..that's it. And Naitik totally disappered after the first part..lol πŸ˜†
Originally posted by madhoo

Thanks for the update.  @ Bold: so, what else is new?

Nothing's new..Lol!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
And I guess nothing will be new...atleast not for few more days!!! πŸ˜•

I guess Akshara will take the responsibility of solving the problem...only hope she doesn't get into another trouble!!!
wow kudos to you to write such a detailed update :)
Thanks for the update Ayu!

Its okay guys, they need a couple of routine episodes also to make way for another story. See now with Mohit calling, this track will soon start - looks like. I'm worried though that Akshara maharani will interfere in something as usual and spoil it! Just let her flow with the story and all will be well!
tats a detailed updateπŸ‘

thank u
why does akshara have to overplay it or underplay? can't she be normal with naitik for a change? when she knows mohit's topic is touchy , why does she have to bring him up everytime and spoil his mood? agony aunt akshara cannot see anybody in pain   πŸ˜­ she's there to solve everybody's problem but has no solution to her own problems ! she's not ready to listen to dadi's advice also..leave everything to God ! but how can Akshara stay idle? apart from kitchen, cushions, bedroom, closet, dressing up Rashmi, chatting with everyone and making a list of their problems, make everyone understand that Mohit is the right one for Nandini, she has thousand more tensions..no wonder she doesn't have anytime for her husband !

again the line laga kar aarti scene 🀒 school assembly 🀒

i only liked Gayitri's scene...
thanks Ayushma for the lovely update

I am surprised why I have lost complete craze for YR
I feel sleepy when I watch it. I have no curiosity to know what's going to happen next. becoz I know that now for next 10-12 episodes, the tussle for getting nandini & rashmi married will go on.
Are they so important for the show?????????????

I am sure -not

for most people who watch YR, only naksh are imp & then to a certain extent Shava

nothing more than that
So why do the CVs have to show this crap?