Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

YRKKH 13th April-Written update

manasi_31 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Arishi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thanxxxx
but i wonder how can u update sch maha backwas epi 😕
meluvsrk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the update Manu..that was quick 😊
sankadevi30 thumbnail
thanks for the detailed update

how cud gayatri proceed with rishtha now i wonder???
Apoorva_22 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Wonderful update manu..!!😃
Rajshree is bhaving lyk she s in vedic age.!! Arey is zamaane mein koi unke jaise itne bade palace mein rehta hai kya koi.??😲🤣
Dnt get cnfused manu.!! Camera was focusing on shava... Which meant dat they both are going to leave that palace sooner or later!!!😆 That was dimri's creativity on focusing camera on them!🤣
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
This content was originally posted by: Apoorva_22

Wonderful update manu..!!😃
Rajshree is bhaving lyk she s in vedic age.!! Arey is zamaane mein koi unke jaise itne bade palace mein rehta hai kya koi.??😲🤣
Dnt get cnfused manu.!! Camera was focusing on shava... Which meant dat they both are going to leave that palace sooner or later!!!😆 That was dimri's creativity on focusing camera on them!🤣

i didn't watch tht scene..skipped yrkkh   ðŸ¥³ for 15 mins yest...so rajshri's hormones will again go for a toss ! 🤢
beautiful16 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i liked naksh convo ystrday... akshi did sum good by tellng naitik truth... but i hope she dosent stop here..& start her bevakoofi again...
gay3 on a mission.... waah... wat is she thnkng... chupke se she will marry rashmi????  she shudnt hide such thngs... infact juz tell evrybody wats goin on in her mind... & wats DJ & BMa's problm??? apni beti ko jo pasand hai woh unhe nahi pasand... aur fir kehte hai k apni beti k saath samjhauta nahi karenge... so wat about rahsmi??? dont thy thnk about her???
Tafseer thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: beautiful16

i liked naksh convo ystrday... akshi did sum good by tellng naitik truth... but i hope she dosent stop here..& start her bevakoofi again...

gay3 on a mission.... waah... wat is she thnkng... chupke se she will marry rashmi????  she shudnt hide such thngs... infact juz tell evrybody wats goin on in her mind... & wats DJ & BMa's problm??? apni beti ko jo pasand hai woh unhe nahi pasand... aur fir kehte hai k apni beti k saath samjhauta nahi karenge... so wat about rahsmi??? dont thy thnk about her???

arrey Aksha ka Mohit Zindabad slogan was too much...only Mohit n Nandini aur koi topic nahi hai baat karne ko???? yesterday's epi was so maha bakwaas....🥱 🥱 n Rajshri aaarrrghhhh 😡 😡 pagal hai kya yaar.....zabardasti ki bake jaa rahi thi.....ab sab mahal mein rahenge....that too how many rooms do they have?? Nani aayi thi toh Akshara ke room mein sula diya tha.....sirf Aaagna n hall hai....baaki sab match box ke tarah khokle......😆 😆 😆
Tafseer thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: _charu_

i didn't watch tht scene..skipped yrkkh   ðŸ¥³ for 15 mins yest...so rajshri's hormones will again go for a toss ! 🤢

she pakaofied us so much yaar......it was a dead scene....🤢 🤢 shit i wasted my half an hour for this crap n garbage....
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
This content was originally posted by: beautiful16

gay3 on a mission.... waah... wat is she thnkng... chupke se she will marry rashmi???? she shudnt hide such thngs... infact juz tell evrybody wats goin on in her mind... & wats DJ & BMa's problm??? apni beti ko jo pasand hai woh unhe nahi pasand... aur fir kehte hai k apni beti k saath samjhauta nahi karenge... so wat about rahsmi??? dont thy thnk about her???

in my opinion, Gayitri is doing the same mistake which Akshara did ! ekdum bakwas ..she thinks she can fix up the rishta without telling any of the family members? 😲