Posted: 14 years ago

FRIENDS

since the perfect bride forum is locked....... so i thought of posting and sharing the information with u on this forum.

i just saw on facebook that a community has been opened with the title as 'Rajbir Singh is a fraud'  where in it is mentioned that he lives with a girl in mumbai since last 4-5 years and all the expenses are taken care of by that girl.

the business which he had mentioned on the show is not his but that of his uncle.. he fooled priyanka coz she is an orphan and had no strong elder brother or sister.

please check this link for more information

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=18465&id=117223758288987#!/pages/Rajbir-Singh-is-a-fraud/117223758288987?v=wall

Edited by hotguy1975 - 14 years ago
omg.....if this is really true....i hate Rajbeer!! well nyways i never liked him.....he never committed!! but how cheap!!!!!! and more than him i wud hate his mother...inspite of knwing all she still took   a step forward supporting his son or son supported family who knws?? bt cheap and worthless!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Edited by kool_indian - 14 years ago
That's just digusting 🤢 🤢 🤢.
oh God I Also join this community.her girlfriend oh god,what a shame.
Originally posted by hotguy1975

FRIENDS

since the perfect bride forum is locked....... so i thought of posting and sharing the information with u on this forum.

i just saw on facebook that a community has been opened with the title as 'Rajbir Singh is a fraud'  where in it is mentioned that he lives with a girl in mumbai since last 4-5 years and all the expenses are taken care of by that girl.

the business which he had mentioned on the show is not his but that of his uncle.. he fooled priyanka coz she is an orphan and had no strong elder brother or sister.

please check this link for more information

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=18465&id=117223758288987#!/pages/Rajbir-Singh-is-a-fraud/117223758288987?v=wall

I think its created by chauhan's i see both rumpa and hitesh as members something to think of.
And besides they say priyanka was innocent(lol).

NO man,they are not created by rumpa or either hitesh.coz thay both added me on facebook,so I know,and few days ago rumpa become a fan of this community.

I dont think it's true i think it's Chauhan's who have done this 2 insult Rajbir...i hate Rumpa and Hitesh they r just soo proud and grrrrr hate them!!
the big reality is rajbeer sinh had already live in relationship and had a girl friend,so there is no logic to bash hitesh rumpa unnecessary.just see the facebook community.Infact pribir fan club also cleared this fact.
LOL..I wonder what Pribir fans have to say to this..And about creating this page..well..Check out the pictures..Rajbir is seen with this girl in many pictures.and the pics dont seem to be photoshopped..Such a fraud..LOL😆

What is this about and who is rajbir singh???