Rahul Dulhaniya Le Jaayega (Swayamvar Season 2)

Rajbir Singh is a fraud - PERFECT BRIDE - Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Khushi. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
OMG...Seriously???
And i always thought he was genuine and loyal.  :(
sunandshine thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Uniquechoices

OMG...Seriously???
And i always thought he was genuine and loyal. :(

LOL..now you know why I differedπŸ˜‰

he looks drunk in all the pics
Khushi. thumbnail
@SAS- Yah!! now i knw :(

Too immature-ish(LOL, i really dont know how to expres it out..hehe) of me to think of him as "sweet" , "Innocent" and "seedha-saadha"...Now i am getting to know about him "Seedhapan"😑.

Totally disgusting fellow , Good that Priyanka and him didnt get married....Its soo disgustiing on his side to choose her just cuz she is an Orphan??!!🀒
sunandshine thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Uniquechoices

@SAS- Yah!! now i knw :(

Too immature-ish(LOL, i really dont know how to expres it out..hehe) of me to think of him as "sweet" , "Innocent" and "seedha-saadha"...Now i am getting to know about him "Seedhapan"😑.

Totally disgusting fellow , Good that Priyanka and him didnt get married....Its soo disgustiing on his side to choose her just cuz she is an Orphan??!!🀒

You think Priyanka did not know about it??I highly doubt..I think even she was putting up a facade. She never appeared genuine to me either πŸ˜•
rekhab25 thumbnail
i completely agree with sunandshine.both rajbir and priyanka were not genuine...
Khushi. thumbnail
@SAS - After all this is ,i cant say anything about any contestant of that show specifically. I too am kind of thinking that may be it was all planned earlier, who will be with whom , how the "drama" is gonna be created and who is gonna win😲...its all decided and I was one big fool enough to actually vote for Priyanka and Raj's Mom!!πŸ˜• Errrrr..I hate myself for doing that now!!πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ
madmallu thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Yes Rajbir has a live in relationship ,but pri came to know this when she came to Mumbai afer her rest.she saw him with this girl.(her hand was broken.,She missed her MBA  exams which was in Dec last year).Pri is not FAKE  she was serious about this relationship.She got an anchoring job is some chanel.I was a pribir fan now I am a PRI FAN.she has a fb ac and Usman has created a fan club in fb the title is priyanka sharma official fan club.From there you can get all the latest info about her so please guys Pri is genuine.Most of my friends and me used to have chat with Pri and she  is very nice.We love PRIYANKA πŸ€—