Written/Video Update 14th April

Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

the best part of my day is when I get to read your updates... I hate saturdays =(
thanks for the update...it seems as if manju is warming up towards manav now
Thanks for the update
Thanks for the update
Originally posted by aartifarty

The user has restricted his/her post to be copied or quoted.

Thanks for the update. Have completely stopped watching this serial.The last time I watched it was some time in feb.Am very glad reading the updates and following them up with Kool's Commentary.

Hats off to BA for not insulting Vershu and backing out saying it is a very delicate matter and that she doesn't want to hurt her son and vershu. A very positive note in this serial.

Lets hope the good times roll. 👏 Edited by viram - 13 years ago
thanks for update better it is short and happy than long and sressed one.
Thanks for the update.

But who will put RA is her place as well as that Ajit and manju. They only seem to be ruining others life.
thanks arti for the fab update . I look forward to these updates

Glad Manju is behaving better .

And kudos to BA for doing what she thought was right and not what RA tried to make her do .
Thanks a lot for the update and yes for me too reading ur updates makes my day...I will always read your updates during my lunch time and i looks forward for teh lunch time cause I get to read your updates.

Really BA did the best thing today by not doing what RA wants to do...Wow Manju looks kindaa changed..I hope she puts RA and Ajit in their place.....