Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

YRKKH 15th April-Written update

manasi_31 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

precious_zeba thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for the update ...
shrutiA thumbnail

Thanks for the quick update ..

Tafseer thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
your update seems to be good than the real episode...πŸ˜ƒ
sankadevi30 thumbnail
thanks a lot for the detailed updateπŸ‘
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
ur rite Taffy..Mansi's update is better than the episode....i liked how Gayitri told everything to Rajshekhar & realized her mistake...that's how good husband wife are ! and mataji's lips are sealed once someone tells her "kisi se baat na karna" !!!! but Naitik is an exception..when HE says kisi se baat na karna, she argues with him "ye meri saas se mere rishte ki baat hai"   πŸ€’

it's so annoying that she never feels like talking to him , hugging him..he has to call her everytime and remind her that he's also there in the room 😑 all her talks has to end on mohit 🀒 and then she changes her expression , sab kuch bol kar .. 😑

bewakoof Varsha couldn't see the missed calls? 🀒 and keeping the phone on silent doesn't mean ke it doesn't ring..the cell goes in vibrator mode..obviously one comes to know ke therez a call....but i'm forgetting i'm talking about YRKKH ! namoona of super creativity of Dimri !
Apoorva_22 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Nowadays i read ur update before watching the episode so that i can skip some of dimri's amazing creative work..!!!
AaRtINaKsH thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the updates Manasi :):):)
manasi_31 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tafseer

your update seems to be good than the real episode...πŸ˜ƒ

thanxxxx alott!!!😊 this compliment means so much for me!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
manasi_31 thumbnail
Originally posted by: _charu_

ur rite Taffy..Mansi's update is better than the episode....i liked how Gayitri told everything to Rajshekhar & realized her mistake...that's how good husband wife are ! and mataji's lips are sealed once someone tells her "kisi se baat na karna" !!!! but Naitik is an exception..when HE says kisi se baat na karna, she argues with him "ye meri saas se mere rishte ki baat hai"   πŸ€’

it's so annoying that she never feels like talking to him , hugging him..he has to call her everytime and remind her that he's also there in the room 😑 all her talks has to end on mohit 🀒 and then she changes her expression , sab kuch bol kar .. 😑

bewakoof Varsha couldn't see the missed calls? 🀒 and keeping the phone on silent doesn't mean ke it doesn't ring..the cell goes in vibrator mode..obviously one comes to know ke therez a call....but i'm forgetting i'm talking about YRKKH ! namoona of super creativity of Dimri !

thanxxx for the compliment Charu di!Better than the episode??πŸ˜†Now this compliment means alot for me definately!πŸ˜ƒEven I was wondering y varsha didn't c the missed calls on shaurya's cell....Later I got it...Actly there were no missed calls...bcoz the phone was unreachable...so it didnt ring.....it was mentioned in the 3rd part....shaurya said how they didnt find any missed calls...varsha said that mayb there wasn't any network available......to this,dadi said that phone wasn't reachable at all....