Posted: 14 years ago
CASE TITLE : Maut Ka Highway
EPISODE  No. : 616
CASE No. : 414
AIR DATE : 23-Apr-2010

DIRECTOR : ..
STORY : ..
SCREENPLAY : ..

As discussed here this thread is for the next weeks case.

We can discuss all aspects of the case here including the promos. Lets be more organized and have strictly one thread per new case.

PROMO Link

EPISODE Link [Thanks to -Nipun97-]
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1383283

WRITTEN UPDATE Link [Thanks to priya_sparsha]
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1383332

CAPS Link
--unavailable--

EPISODE RATING Link [Thanks to zerry123]
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1383158

Edited by prabha. - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

somu_05 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Not yet..! It should tomorrow.. :D
Drilabh_Suhaani thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: somu_05

Not yet..! It should tomorrow.. :D

hey Somu, just a request....😳 will u on friday gv ure wonderful commentary on this episode while watching itπŸ˜ƒ please...πŸ˜› will b missing it, but thankfully d last fri i will miss, YAYπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³
Bhavanab thumbnail
Just saw the promo,Abhijeet and Daya find a dead body in a car and the situation looks as if it is an accident but Salunkhe tells that there are glass pieces which have been found in his body to which ACP says "matlab iska khoon hua hai"

thats it another murder investigation
prabha. thumbnail
Chalo Khoon to khoon hi sahi promo to aaya. I hope we get to see our fav jodi together for most part. ACP Sir please humari fav jodi Daya-Abhi to alag-alag mat bheja karo.Edited by prabha. - 14 years ago
zerry123 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Oh crap I think they just showed the new promo and I missed it... did any of you see it just now?
Bhavanab thumbnail

Originally posted by: prabha.

Chalo Khoon to khoon hi sahi promo to aaya. I hope we get to see our fav jodi together for most part. ACP Sir please humari fav jodi Daya-Abhi to alag-alag mat bheja karo.

haan same here thats what even i want waise promo ke 1st scene mein tho(i.e. dead body ke paas) sirf abhi-daya the 😊 😊
prabha. thumbnail

Originally posted by: didobhav

waise promo ke 1st scene mein tho(i.e. dead body ke paas) sirf abhi-daya the 😊 😊

Arre wah yeh aur bhi best hai. And how is Daya Sir looking in the new Fauji Cut? I hope he has loooooonger screen time than last week. Even though Abhi SIr ne mast sambhala lekin Daya Sir bhi chahiyena.
Bhavanab thumbnail
@prabha he is looking damn good and handsome in his fauji cut he was kneeling down near the body and talking to abhijit and they both looked so good together,i really missed them being together in the last case so was very happy 😊 😊 to see them back with each other
prabha. thumbnail

Originally posted by: didobhav

@prabha he is looking damn good and handsome in his fauji cut he was kneeling down near the body and talking to abhijit and they both looked so good together

Uff yeh office kab khatam hoga. Can't wait to see the promo myself.