*Thendral April 10 Archives*

Posted: 14 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Friday Episode Dated - 2.4.10

Credits to techsatish.net

Hi Friends, I am doing for the first these updates. I am not used to write any lengthy texts in English. So if there are any faults please adjust them.

Starts with TA  asking if Vel has beaten his friend Joseph. Jospeh says yes  and he wants TA to accompany him to the police station to file a complaint against Vel. TA says no and adds such a 'Vennai' like Vel does not need police station. TA looks determined and says Joseph should come with him. Both go to Vel's factory. The security there does not let them in to see Vel and says that his boss is not there. TA asks Vel's adress but the security is not ready to give it. TA packs him at his throat. Then the security gives TA Vel's adress. TA and Joseph come to Vel's house. Here also comes the security of Vel's house and stops them. But TA pushes him away so that he lands in the hall of Vel'house where Thilaka gives something to Vel to eat. Joseph enters first and then our hero TA.Vel is shocked.Vel asks Joseph who TA is and if he is his adiyal to beat him up.TA asks why he has beaten Joseph.Vel says that he is the boyfriend of Thulasi.TA says the person who Vel is searching is he himself and not his friend Joseph. Vel is very shocked hearing this.

Break

Vel nears TA to beat him but TA pushes him away so that he lands on the floor.Vel stands up and picks a gun from a little armoire and aims at TA.Vel sends his security and Joseph out.TA says he is not Thulasi's boyfriend, but Vel is not ready to believe.Vel continues he is going to make Thulasi his slave and torture her for sending him to jail.Therefore he wants to marry Thulasi.TA is schocked hearing this. Vel threatens TA by saying that he can kill him and put his hand on TA's shoulder. He lets the gun fall and TA catches it.Now TA puts his hand on Vel's shoulder and aims at him. Vel steps back and begs TA to stop.A very frightened Vel calls TA boss. TA jokingly says he deos not know how to shot and that he does not understand if Vel is a serious or a comedy villain. He says that he won't let Vel marry Thulasi as he now has understood Vel's plans.

Break

TA takes the munition out of the revolver. Now again Vel beginns to threat TA. He says he won't let Thulasi marry TA. But TA says Vel does not know who TA is andthen he leaves.Vel says to Thilaka this again is Thulasi's plan. She should go to Muthumanickam and fixe a date for the marriage. He further asks his Mama to get him tight jeans and t-shirts. Vel's Mama says he already knew that someone like TA will come as a villain to Vel. He adds that Vel can only buy clothes to make him look him younger but he can not buy TA'age.Thilaka looks very angry. Freeze......

Thursday Apr 8th Updates

update ny Nithya

Mohan abuses dad.. Padma chases him.. MM is upset.. He says "En Ponnu Thulasi" and praises Thulasi for her obedience and respect she gives him.. Padma gets irritated.. She shouts at him saying odipanava pethathu is gr8 for you now.. I who have lived 20 yrs with you have become a fool now.. Only Thulasi is your kid and not the ones I gave birth to.. MM says hwy twist the meanings.. I felt bad that Mohan spoke to me so rudely and you are scolding me instead of correcting him.. I think we have done a mistake by seeking Vel's assistance for Mohan's studies.. Also Tilaga has refused strongly not to part with any money .. I feel we should stop this alliance of Thulasi with Vel.. Let her remain in this house itself.. Padma says mappilai has not refused to give money.. ignore his sister's words.. We have no other alternate to arrange money for Mohan's studies.. She gives a super plan of calling Vel to their home for lunch using Thulasi's name and make Thulasi ask money for Mohan.. MM is skeptical.. Padma forces him..

Anand comes to TSM bank and seeks TA's help to arrange for a educational loan for a girl known to him.. TA readily agrees and goes to convince his manager.. Manager says nothing doing before I leave.. I want to save my name .. I can help you on personal front not on professional.. TA tries his level best.. But manager is not moved.. As they are arguing a pizza delivery boy comes in and delivers pizzas to TA.. TA says I did not order.. Delivery boy says Charulatha has ordered on your behalf.. TA wonders how she could do it from Bangalore.. Delivery boy says she has ordered online.. Manager giggles.. TA is unhappy.. he scolds Charu for being an imsai.. Manger asks TA to sign the receipt and collect the pizzas.. TA reluctantly does it.. Manager says you were desperately waiting for one girl to talk a few words with you and this girl is desperately waiting for you to talk with her.. TA's phone rings.. He realizes it is Charu and asks her if she wants to get the status update about pizza delivery.. Charu says I know it has been delivered.. I got an SMS for the same.. You were telling you were hungry and hence I ordered some food you.. You told me that you go out with your friends.. SO I ordered for your friends too.. Weather reports say it is very hot in Chennai so don't go out and spoil your heath.. TA says I don't like pizzas.. I love to eat full meals on plantain leaf.. Charu says please adjust for today.. I shall arrange for full meals on plantain leaf from tomorrow.. TA begs her no to do so.. Charu says enjoy your meal and hangs up.. TA chides her some more.. Manager want to eats some pizzas.. TA adds some pepper and serves his manager.. manager asks TA also to eat.. TA says I could not help my friend with the educational loan at least let me share the pizzas with my friend.. He gives some pizzas to Anand.. Anand ask what's he occasion.. TA says I shall update later.. TA says Manager is getting transferred and he is asked by the management not to sanction any loan before he leaves.. So I cannot help you temporarily.. But soon I will convince the new manager and arrange for the loan.. Anand nods.. TA asks Anand who is this girl he is trying to help.. Anand shyly says I will let you know when the time ripens and walks out with a pizza.. TA says I feel something is fishy here. Anyways when the loan is sanctioned I will get to know..

MM calls up Vel.. Vel talk very authoritatively.. MM says please come home for lunch.. Vel says no required will come later.. Padma probes him to use Thulasi' name.. MM says Thulasi wanted to meet you.. Vel is surprised.. He says did Thulasi say this or your wife Padma is standing beside you and asking you to use thulasi's name.. MM is startled.. But he samalichufies and says Thulasi called you.. Vel demands MM to us the exact words Thulasi issued.. MM says Thulasi told me that she could not serve you food when you came home the other day and so she wants to serve you and use that opportunity to talk to you.. Vel double checks if it is Thulasi's invitation and agrees to come immediately for lunch.. Mm hangs up and shares the news with Padma.. Padma says go and talk to Thulasi and make her ask Vel money for Mohan's studies.. MM hesitates that his mom might create issue.. Padma says ignore her.. Go and talk.. MM calls Thulasi and patti and Thulasi come out.. MM says Vel is coming home to meet you.. Thulasi asks why is he coming now.. MM says he likes you a lot and hence wants to meet often.. Probably he wants to talk to you.. Thulasi says I don't like this.. He is repeatedly coming here to meet me.. Better get me married to him and pack me off at the earliest.. 

Thodarum

Edited by Aahaana - 14 years ago

Apr 14th .. Sun TV special programs