Winnerz of the Bolly Jodi Competition!

Posted: 18 years ago

Sorry for the long wait..but the final decision has been made! A special thankz goes to Naina di!

All together 9 members participated! There were

3 members that chose the Abhishek and Rani jodi 3 members that chose the Shahrukh Khan and Kajol jodi 1 member that chose the Preity Zinta and Saif Ali Khan jodi 1 member that chose the Shahrukh Khan and Rani jodi
  • 1 member that chose the Salman Khan and Ashwariya Rai jodi

In 3rd place - Sumaira.daud (Sumz di) she chose the Srk and Rani jodi

In 2nd place -  Sweetsorrow18 - chose the Abhishek and Rani jodi

(sorry I dont know your name😳)

In 1st place - Preity*zinta - chose the Preity and Saif jodi 

Good job everyone! The prize will be sent to the winner ASAP.

The next competition will be the BEST SERIAL JODI! This competition will start today or the latest tomorrow.

Priya and Naina

Edited by i_luv_shah_rukh - 18 years ago

CONGRATS TO SUMAIRA, KHUSH, and SWATI!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Great choices for jodis and awesome job with the tasksπŸ˜› How'd I know though Swati you'd be the winnerπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ Congo to you and everyone else who participated! Can't wait for the next comp.. i may take part depending on how much time I have... Anyways... GREAT JOB EVERYONE! love NEHA😊

congratz everyone

better luck next for mee

gurprit
wow congratz 2 the 3 of u πŸ‘ sumaira well done
sweetsorrow wonderful πŸ‘ n a big congratz 2 swati u genious πŸ‘ 😊
Congrats to Swati, Sweetsorrow and Sumaira!! Great job guys!! πŸ‘  πŸ‘

Congrats

to the three winnersπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Good JobπŸ‘

OmG!! i seriously had no hope of winning this competition, i saw the others work and they had done a wayyyy better job than mee!!!.. after that i saw that sumaira and sweetsorrow had taken 3rd and 2nd place, i was like no way did i win, n i scroll down a bit more, n bham i c my name!! lolz!! Congratz to Sumair and Khush!!! well done to u guyz!! n good job to everyone else who had partcipatedd!! i still have no clue how i won, lolz

CONGO TO SWATI AND SUMAIRA, AWESOME JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!πŸ‘
i was quite surprised when i saw 2nd place...there were so many people that i thought would surely win.....but i am happie nevertheless...great job to everyone who participated....all responses were awesome!

Congratzz Sumaira , Khushi Di , Priety*Zinta !! πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Wonderfull Work πŸ˜ƒ
Congrats sweetsorrow, Sumaira and Swati. πŸ‘ πŸ‘ . Priya bhabhi 😑 me very angry at u. U said next was the Abhi contest 😑 . U r postponing abhi contest everyday. 😑 Btw me participating in Best serial jodi. 😳 πŸ˜‰