CID

ASK ME - CID Queries [NOT Video Requests] - I

prabha. thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Presenting ASK ME a one stop thread for all queries about CID. We will try and get answers to as many as possible. Please do not post requests for case videos.

Of late a lot of members are opening new threads for small queries like "what the name of the case" or "preview of XYZ case" or some such detail. These threads don't go beyond 2-3 posts. Such questions don't need threads of their own, then the same question is posted in 10 different threads as well. This only clutters the forum. So I request members to post their questions here and others will try to answer them.

Members who know the answers please answer queries ONLY when posted here to discourage others from opening new threads. This is our forum and let's keep it clean minimize repetitions and cluttering.

Edited by prabha. - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cid-cop thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I had posted this query in cid re-runs thread but i guess this is the right place for this:

can someone give me the synopsis of  "khoonki raaj..ek awaaz" please
is it the one in which the khooni is caught as her father-in-law recognizes the sound of her bracelet or earring or something of that sort??
prabha. thumbnail
I don't remember the exact detials of this case, Khoon Ka Raaj..Ek Aawaz (29-May-2009) I remember an old man who is an amnesia patient is a witness to a murder of a woman. He has been left on the roads by his son and daughter-in-law. He is not able to answer any questions. He however reacts to a certain sound and investigations lead CID to believe that he heard this sound at the murder spot. The girl killed is found to be his son's girlfriend, who is killed by his daughter-in-law. Something in the jewelry she is wearing makes that sound he reacts to. Ironically the man she threw out of the house happened to be witness to her crime.
AlexithyMia thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Prabha Di, members have been talking about MISSING BULLET case. why is it so special?
prabha. thumbnail

Hmm why people talk about it so much, well I don't recollect seeing it. But after coming here I have read a lot about. So this is what I understand.

Missing Bullet is a 1998 case, the first case where Daya Sir got prominence, scope to perform. It was very high on emotions. Daya Sir a young new CID officer accused of Murder and Suspended. He could not take it and tries to kill himself. On the other hand ACP knowing his young officer will do no wrong is trying to prove he is not guilty along with Viren. The scene where ACP stops Daya Sir from killing himself is supposed to be a classic. This case gave Daya Sir his first moment to shine and he did not disappoint. And above all why people talk about it, its because it is Dayanand Sir's personal favorite case as well. That alone makes this case very special

Edited by prabha. - 14 years ago
wanderer thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I am looking for names of the following two episodes.

1. Freddy defeats both Daya and Abhijit in chess and then when ACP challenges him, they realise he has been cheating.😆. He has an earplug thru which he is receiving instructions from comp.

2. Sequel of "Traitors in CID", where they have to investigate a treasure box, sprayed with acid or something. I think Malini Dey plays an actress who purchases that place.
-SNEHAL- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: wanderer

I am looking for names of the following two episodes.

1. Freddy defeats both Daya and Abhijit in chess and then when ACP challenges him, they realise he has been cheating.😆. He has an earplug thru which he is receiving instructions from comp.

2. Sequel of "Traitors in CID", where they have to investigate a treasure box, sprayed with acid or something. I think Malini Dey plays an actress who purchases that place.

1. Case of murder on sets
2. Secret of deadly chest
Drilabh_Suhaani thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I want to know d synopses of d  cases which had d funny scenes of abhi calling d lady mam and dat of daya showing his boyish side viz d receptionist.... plz!😃
prabha. thumbnail
Abhi Sir Ma'am scene is from Qatil Mumfali (aired 18-Jan-2008). I can't recollect much about the case but it was about how peanut oil was used to kill a rich guy. His wife is attacked with a dart the same day but she survives. The suspects are his son, his sister (the ma'am 😊) and his business partner. It was murder for property.

Daya Sir's scene with the Receptionist is from Chehre Pe Chehra (aired 15-Feb-2008). In this a thief is attacks a couple in the parking lot trying to rob them. When the man tries to resist, this thief takes out his gun and is about to fire but when after a gun shot is fired its the thief who falls down. When the CID team comes on the scene they find that the thief is very heavy on makeup, when the makeup is removed they find that he is one of the biggest businessmen of the country. Why was he trying to rob people in the parking lot and why he was shot even when he was not recognizable is the plot of the case.
ujs30 thumbnail
hey prabha,

thanks for a great work. could you please upload the case in which abhijeet found in car with injured and ACP explain abhi's story to viren.

it will be a gr8 help to me as i tried hard to find the video of this.