YRKKH 19th April-Written update

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

gayatri is soooooo selfish......thanks for the update
well ! Daddaji must be having SOME reason to reject Rashmi's rishta...woh log humari barabari nahi kar sakte and maan maryada etc. when Daddaji doesn't agree for THIS rishta for Rashmi then how will he agree to get Nandnini married to MOHIT? Akshara ki moti buddhi mein ye baat nahi jaati? a few months back he was buried under a huge debt & about his family, less said the better ! When Nandu will have to hear the taunt of being handicap day in day out, akshara ko badi khushi hogi ..

ammazing how she's taunting Naitik, as if SHE has chosen a very good match for Nandu and therez abs NOBODY in this world except Mohit whoz right for Nandini !

thanks for the update manasi

great update. 👏
but I didnt find anything good in this episode😭
1st of all I havent understood the behaviour of Gayatri. 😲

She was happy when DJ agreed on going & seeing the boy's side. she even cooks DJs favourite food. . but when she comes to know DJ doesnt approve of the rishta, she is sad. She even looks suspiciously at DJ for proving the boy's side not good.
I think, when a boy's side people agree to see a girl in a temple & even approve of the rishta, I think there is some problem with them- DAAL MEIN KALA😆

to this gayatri has no reasoning. she shoudl think that this is a biggest decision for her daughter's life and there is no looking back, if things go worse. so why so much hurry and distrust for your own people😲
Originally posted by _charu_

well ! Daddaji must be having SOME reason to reject Rashmi's rishta...woh log humari barabari nahi kar sakte and maan maryada etc. when Daddaji doesn't agree for THIS rishta for Rashmi then how will he agree to get Nandnini married to MOHIT? Akshara ki moti buddhi mein ye baat nahi jaati? a few months back he was buried under a huge debt & about his family, less said the better ! When Nandu will have to hear the taunt of being handicap day in day out, akshara ko badi khushi hogi ..

ammazing how she's taunting Naitik, as if SHE has chosen a very good match for Nandu and therez abs NOBODY in this world except Mohit whoz right for Nandini !
Aksh is trying to be suddenly a mature person who can take decision of fixing a rishta for someone.  just that mohit & nandu had an affair. but now that they have agreed on breaking the rishta (of love) why does she want to bring it back. gilr, why dont U go hunting out for someone else if U think U can decide for someone's future?
now if naitik is convinced by her words , then is is a person with moti moti buddhi, than aksh
I think naitik must be knowing more about mohit's family so he should agree with aksh in any case
thnx 4 d update manasi...

Thanks for the update........
boring episode
thanxx manasi for update
g3 in selfishness is becoming mad ......
its nice of dj he start to thinking of rashmi mirage before his daughter .........but nahiiii she is not believing on him     😡 😡
thanks for the update!!!!!! i dont understand the CVs ...wat do thy want to show......gayatri s taunts😡😡😡😡.......plzzz stop this....