Posted: 14 years ago

Dance is a form of expression and bring out the emotions to life. In a way, it is a acting or enacting expressions through steps and movements which is orchestrated through a script called beats or then rhythm or for some even lyrics.

1980, a era which saw the advent of Pop Music and a period which was a rage amongst the masses, a period which saw the birth of a talent who is now referred to as a legend in the field of music. A Legends by the name of Michael Jackson, who revived the definition of Pop Music with his beats and music, whose lyrics bought out the emotions of happiness, agony, pain and empathy - emotions that one holds true to life.

2008, twenty years later was another era. This era saw the rise of another sensation. Prem came...no he conquered and it was the Man's sheer ability to add a dash of his own charm and conviction which made this character real and instantly drew people towards this character.

Two Era's, Two people and their contribution to the world of performing arts has been immense. For the theme of this fan club, we had to think alot and we couldn't think of a benefiting tribute to Harshad than to highlight his dance performances and other bits through the songs which have been sung by the King of pop himself.

Getting this FC in order was no easy task... there were alot of brainstorming session and suggestions invited by members, finally the theme of Rock On was zeroed upon keeping in mind, this was one before the big one! Also, Harshad's dance performances was a theme, we hadn't actually highlighted or covered.

Harshad is a great actor, one who enacts his scenes with a lot of conviction and perhaps it is because of this conviction, he is able to convince us as an audience.

Acting per se, covers a whole gamut of emotion, be it singing, crying, laughing, or then dancing. Where dancing is concerned, we have been blessed to see a variety of performances from Harshad.

For now, it's over to fans on what they thought of Harshad as a dancer. Check out the answers (this is what the questionnaire was for lol!!) in the form of this VM:

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ySprvacnEbQ[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by -life- - 13 years ago

Harshad's first experience in dancing was during the ITA performance in his LRL days.

(to be edited - Add bit about his LRL dance, move on to Amber dhara and then to kis desh - dance features in kis desh, how it was choreographed and how he improved even there in kis desh)

(To be edited - move on to dance performance on stage - first one being during JJWS and then to SPA )

To be edited - Mention about each of his performance and then pick out the top 10)

1)      Jo Jeeta Wohi Superstar:

Had the the Theme "love" & HC with his huge grin & eye look created a chemistry with his co star. that made the performace look as though they were in luv & it look so beautiful.. HC did a perfect justice to it. I ahd seen harshad in play as Akshat & his romantic side in Amber Dhara  but this performance made me his fan & thus intrigued me to look out for more of him in KDM.. HC portraying as Prem ' rest was History..πŸ˜³πŸ˜›

2)      The Diwali Rishton Ki ' 2008..

All his 3 Performances: The energy that required in each his dances were to the T.. With HC.. I've noticed he never over does it or under does it..he maintains one level of energy & that Smile.. Takes it away..  Nagadda was best that I liked. Very Gracefully done..πŸ‘

3)      Nach baliye 4  : Both the performances:

He looked abs adorable when he performed on Jaane Kyu.. I saw an mark improvement in his body language as a dancer..Though he did forget few steps here & there, but again he has such a wonderful charisma that we tend to forget his mistakes'..

4)      Love Ne Bana di Jodi:

He improved tremendously after his Nach baliye performances.. Probably he got in to the right Grove. He won in the facial expressions of both the songs. thus making it fun to watch.

5)      SPA 2009..:

HC in Shammi Style..🀣Completely hilarious & awesomely done..One of my Favorite performances of his..  He was simply outstanding purely because not many people can carry off the Shammi style that gracefully the way HC did. & secondly for the very first time I actually saw him shaking his leg this freely' He was too himself. a very dignified performance by him.. Totally luved him..

6)      Teri Ore : 😍

HC always tends to leave his personal touch during his each performance In Teri ore right at the entry where he was suppose to throw hay in Air he throws it on Sitting Aditi.... But cuming to performance.. Hats of  to HC In spite of being sick he performed his sequence to the "T" for the very first time I saw HC loosening his body language & the right flow & moves were used by him.. thus making him enjoy the performance as well..the croud was wooed at the same time . He has the charm of creating a chemistry with his co start & thus creating magic on the floor that not me even the television Channel news like Zee news & NDTV times.. went about appreciating his performance.

7)       Prem Ki Naya:

a very peppy song...& A completer contrast from Teri ore segment.. Hc did wonders once again.. it was so good to see him enjoying his performances now.. Way to Go HC..

8)      CINTAA Performance:

what ever little sequence that he had he pulled it off very well..

(Well, that's about his dance performances. The next few posts highlights on more aspects that make him a rockstar!!)

Each of Harshad's offscreen appearance has given us an insight into his off screen persona. SBS was a way, through which, many of us saw the real Harshad, who he was and what he was like. Through the SBS, we got to see, the jovial, fun loving and the masti side of Harshad - qualities we ad
ored him for. (This is a post that has been included on popular demand)

It is not fair to say that one SBS/SBB appearance was better than the rest. In our mind, there was no comparison, but these are our top picks - the one's that stood out for it's camaraderie, fun elements and it's sheer honesty.

Moonsoon Special Segment

Date: 7th June 2008

Link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yS3Ht_GZV28

Background:

On the sets of Kis Desh , On the Occasion of Monsoon Special where SBS interviewed both Harshad and Additi while they are shooting for Sangeet Ceremony of Both Heer and Prem

On shot scene:

Prem and Heer's Sangeet Cermony with Ash and Manmeet

Background song:

Rim Jhim Rim Jhim ..Bheegi Bheegi Ruth Mein Tum Hum

Feature :

SBS arrived at the Kis Desh sets to interview both Harshad and Additi on the occasion of Monsoon special and to know how they were enjoying the rain. They showed Harshad smiling on seeing Additi throughly enjoying herself in the rain holding the Umbrella. Then Harshad and Additi were under the umbrella and Additi gives a small jerk to Harshad. Harshad is all the way smiling, holding the umbrella walking with Additi..

Harshad : Hi Mein Hoon Harshad Chopda , Prem of Kis Desh ..Aur mein yahan issliye hoon hun Monsoon Special Mein aur SBS mein Dedh saare baathein karthe hain Baarish and mausam ke baare main..Monsoon mere liye bahut saare bheegi mitti ke khusboo hain.Dedh saare masti hain..set pe jaathe jaathe hain thodi si thakleef hain ( Then he cutely interviews Additi holding the mike )..Maam aapko monsoon kaise lagthe hain ..aur aapki bachpan ki kuch yaadein Monsson se judi hain ..can you share with us ..

Additi - Bachpan pe kuch..Kya mein choti hun abhi ( she sutely answers )

Harshad : Accha tumari Abhi ki yaadein batao

Additi answers that she loves to play in rain and get wet in rain and also loves to go on Long drive while it is raining.Then Harshad interrupts her shouting " People beware " ..Then Additi replies that she also loves to dring Tea and Coffee. When they asked Harshad about making boats then Harsahad sweetely replies with cute face " Boat banana..Lets check..Boat banake kitna Time hogaya "..Then Harshad started to make boats..But he could not make it so he took help of a Spot man But Finaaly SBS helped him to make Boat ..Then after seeing his boat Harshad gave a Trillion Dollar smile Then Harshad says lets ask Additi whether she can make boat or not ..Harshad shouts her name and ask her to make Boat to which Additi funnily replies that she is making Aeroplane ..

Harshad : " Boat banana aatha nahi issliye Aeroplane banarahi hain " ..they fight on that matter funnily ,that was too cute ..After that finaly she makes a Boat ..While going to their work SBS asked them to sing a song

Harshad - (teases her ) baarish mein apni pyari si madhur si awaaz mein ek gaana sunao na

Additi - You know that my voice is really bad then why you are saying that madhur madhur(she giggles) and she sings " bheegi bheegi raaton mein aise barsatho mein " in her own way..But she forgets the line and that is covered by Harshad ..They say bye to Viewers and SBS.

Off-Screen Catches:
Harshad is all the way smiling seeing Additi and also holding the umbrella.
After Additi show him her aeroplane he bows his head in front of her

Harshad's re-entry to Kis Desh - Jaisalmer Segment

Date: 16th December 2008

Link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DpJ4zxm7b5M&feature=related

Background:

Rajasthan Special Segment on Harshad and Additi about Harshad re-entry in the show as Gaurav Sharma. Harshad and Additi are shooting for the scenes in rajasthan..Then SBS get to interview them .

On shot scene:

Prem's Re-entry in Kis Desh but as Gaurav Sharma. Heer and Rishab are in Rajsthan on Rishab's work . But Rishab cheats her and announces that he and Heer are going to be engaged. Then we see the entry of Gaurav Sharma but he turns out to be Prem Juneja

Background song:

Jaane Kyun Dil chaatha hain

Feature :

SBS people address that there is a wall between Heer and Prem's love and that wall is none other than Aishwarya Rai..Then we see Harshad and Additi are having their food in a restaurent . Then we see Aishwarya Rai but it is a Dog . As Harshad loves pets he calls the dog and brushes hair with his hand and says that dog name is Blacky. After listening that Dog actual name as " Aishwarya Rai " Harshad gets a shock.

" Mujhe isse pehle pata nahi tha ..But i like this Dog..Matlab without name also i like this dog " Harshad replies pampering the dog. 

Then they say that Harshad loves pets so much and we get to see Harshad is happily playing with Dog and calling Aish towards him but Additi is teasing that Dog. Then Harshad Speaks that " Dogs are peace loving ..they are acche se pyaare se hotha hain, they are expressive hothe hain..agar aadmi usse do char things seek lekthe hain Uske eyes bahut expressive hotha hain , uske ears expressive hotha hain , unke eye brows expressive hotha hain ..(Additi teases him saying that even Harshad's eyes, eyebrows all are expressive then harshad laughs and continues ) jaha tak unke tail bhi expressive hotha hain . Then Harshad shows his art of making different faces ..Harshad makes different and cute faces using his eye brows and mouth and keeps face like a cute baby. Then they tease him where did you learn this art kya yeh Additi ke sangat ke asar toh nahi .

Then Harshad says that they are inrestaurent in jalsemer where they ordered Italian food instead of Rajasthani Food like Dal , sabzi etc. Then he praises about the place saying that it is cozy place with beautiful interior design and also music is nice. But Harshad and Additi did not like the food which they have ordered and started fighting on littel things ..Harsh says that he had only cold coffe but Aditi interupts and says that he had eat sandwich , Cheese salad because of proteins and Choclate pancake (where Aditi says that it loks like Dosa) but he says people knows that it is not dosa it is pancake

Harshad sweetly says that because of her all these troubles , First Heer came to rajasthan then i have to come here to save her , Additi covers up saying that Prem is here so i came here in search of him ..He also says that all the problem is created by her and he is here to solve it . Harshad now shares his experience of shooring in Rajasthan saying that he loved shooting here in jalsamer , Direction, script and sound are very good and he liked it. Overall package is so nice and he feels that his show is starting fresh and not became old. Harsahd speaks about his re-entry that he always says that he dont want to die and giggles , he thought that and they said that prem wont come back but audience's love , blessings of people made him comeback to Kis Desh again .. THen they show the promo of Prem's re-entry while lifting Heer in his arms

Chahat's Introduction

Date: 9th July 2009

Link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QbykGP1bRr8

Background:

Chahat- Only Daughter of Heer and Prem's Entry. Prem and Chahat first interaction in Prem's Hotel. Harshad's masti with cute and lovely Angel Muskaan Uppal

On shot scene:

Chahat is playing with Ball in Garden of Prem's hotel but she accidentally hits Prem with that Ball. Then Angry Prem scolds her but Chahat being Prem's daughter she also scolds Prem in return.

Background song:

Akele Hum Akele Tum

Feature :

In the starting scene itself we get to see Chahat scolding Prem that who is he to scold her . Then SBS people introduce her as Heer and Prem's only Daughter but Prem is unaware of the fact that he has a cute Daughter . Harshad is shown doing masti with that cute angel . Then he introduces that little Girl to all viewers ie She is muskaan and Character name is Chahat . She is Heer and Prem ki Nishani . Muskaan asks a Funny question to Harshad ie " UNcle aapka naam kya hain " in her cute voice . Then harshad laughs and speaks that beta i am not uncle and asks his character name in the show , then she answers Prem , Harshad laughs and says Prem papa.

Harshad - Pehle hum milthe hain toh jagdthe hain.Yeh mere actualy class lethe hain ..Mein usse poochtha hun tum koun ho she says Momma daughter (theh he asks Chahat to say that word and she says) Momma's daughter..Jaise mummy ke paas pounchne wala hun ,,Bhegi bili banjathe hain ..saying PLease jane do mummy daathegi (he asks to chahat that you are bhegi billi na in cute way)

Then Harshad teases Muskaan that here there is rain so we have decided to play with dust not with colors and asks chahat about this idea then Chahat says nahi...Then Chahat again says if he puts mud then she also puts even though if Harsh doesn't put mud also she puts . They both laugh seing each other . SBS people ask Chahat " whom does she love most Prem papa or Heer Mummy " ??. Then she replies i love both .. " Mummy TV nahi dekthe usko pata nahi chalegha if you say you love me " in a cute manner.

Harshad starts praising Muskaan that her voice is very sweet , and the way she tells dialogues is just too cute , people are gonna go mad seeing her. A cute papa- beti song is playing in the Back ground and Harshad and Chahat are having fun time playing with ball.

Off screen catches :

Harshad is happily playing with ball like a small boy.
Harsh holds his ears in a pleasing manner infront of chahat which makes him llok so cuter.
Harshad is enjoying and having fun with Muskaan teasing her a lot

Harshad's B'day Celebrations with Fans

Date: 17th May 2009

Link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a-X9qhbdC8c

Background:

Harshad Celebrates his 26th Birthday with his family

Background song:

Kaise mujhe Tum milgaye on Premeer with some cute scenes

Feature and Harshad quoted:

Hi..Mein hun Harshad chopda..Today is my Birthday ..I thought to make my birthday something special soocha hain issbar set pe nahi ghar pe aapna Birthday celebrate karoon..Upto now none has seen my family .So i want to show my family and My dadi came specially on my Bday ..Then he opens door of his house and introduces each and every family member to us , Dadi, mom, Bhabhi, dad, Brother, Sister and his bhatija. Then he shows cakes which was bought by SBS and also the one made by his mom ..Then he sits infront of his cake and says that everytime he celebrates his bday with his family members.

A cute song plays " Happy Birthday to you..May god bless you " while Harshad cuts both the cakes and feeds the pieces to his family members and even they also feed him cake happily ..Harshad looks so happy and having fun with his family members . Then he quickly takes blessings from his dadi and opens his gift ie one hot pot type one and other card from his sister" Greatest Brother " ..Then Harshad asks his Dadi who was he in his childhood..Then Harshad says that when i am yonger than my mom used to make me ready and jaha tak mjuhe yaad hain i used to pin a handkerchief on my shirt. Then he sweetly shares that if his face becaomes dirty while playing then he always take his hand ki and wipe off.

His mom shares about his biscuit lovely experience and says that whenever his dadi gives a Biscuit packet then he eats only one and gives the rest to his dog and again comes back and asks for another Packet . Then they show a lovely scene of Gayathri and Prem while Prem says Alvida to his mom gayathri and Heer also. Then his dadi speaks about how she hated while Lalit slaps Prem on sangeet ceremony. Then Harshad explains her words and says that Deepak sir has slapped him 8 times on screen and off screen nearly 12 slaps. Then his dad took the mike and tells about the Orbituary ad in all newspaper that everyone used to call him and ask about Harshad but he assures them saying nothing like that happened that was just an AD. His sister speaks about how her friends think her a lier when she says that Harshad is her own brother.Finally he says a Big Thank you to SBS viewers and asks him to love him forever.

Holi Segment

Date: 27th February 2010

Link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9jjnJ13ywW8&feature=related

Background:

After the show ending Harshad, Additi and Karan Kundra are celebrating Holi with SBS in their office . They are having a Quality time chating with their fans and enjoying themselves , they also became Guest editors for one day .

Background song:

Rang Rang Mere Rang Rang mein

Feature :

SBS people puts tikka on Harshad , Additi and Karan's face with color. Harsahd shows the View of Star News office . He also says that Kis Desh ki purri team yahan par hain . Heer bhi hain, Prem bhi hain and Chand bhi hain to which Heer replies woh hain hamare main lead showing Moon. Wherever we go Chand always Follows us as it is not camera work. Harsahd naughtily tries to fill Aditi's Maang but she catches his hand to stop him. Harsahd gives a Million dollar smile seeing her face. Harshad shares his expereince on filling Heer's maang as he practiced that scene too many times but it never got succedded. Aditi teases him saying 4 times i changed my make up because of him.

Then now it is Additi's Turn to fill Sindoor , she was going to try it on Harsh, But he was running catching her purse in his hand and Aditi is running after him to catch him. He gives her dhamki that he will throw her purse in water , again she is trying to put sindoor on his forehead. Harsahd announces a competition saying that kiski pichkari ka pani sabse dur jaatha hain. But Karan cheats and runs forward and finally Harsahd announces that Karan is the winner. While Karan is talking to Kritika in Phone both Harshad and Additi are disturbing him . Aditi gives the tips of how to play Holi . Harsahd says that he will play Holi very less for that Aditi replies that every year she plays holi. They both again start pulling each other legs.

Finally the three idiots as refered by SBS pour colors on Camera man and on his camera. Aditi wishes Happy Holi . All the three laugh watching the state of camera man.

By Vandy:

Harshad had once said that he is amazed by the characteristics, his fans have drawn about him by his performances, his articles etc. They had told things about him, which were very true, things which he had never spoken about.

Today, I have been entrusted by this task - to draw up an insight into his persona by not interviewing him directly. but by drawing conclusions from what we have seen of him so far.

I remember the first interview,  which I had seen of Harshad  was on Zoom TV with Arjun Bijlani. In that interview, we saw him relaxing on a bean bag, and there was no celebrity air about him, playing away like a guy next door. Arjun had at that time commented "yeh party nahi karta, masti nahi karta, sirf playstation pe games khelta rehta hai". I literally laughed thinking "aajkal aise larke hote hai?". That was the first thing I came to know about a celebrity who didn't party!, an aspect which told us that Harshad is way different from the regular actors that one sees on screen.

"If you were in a situation, something similar to Akshat, then what would you do?

If something similar happened to me, then I would definitely do the same thing. I would not get married to that girl, but I would definitely stand by her as her strongest pillar, and never confess anything. Unlike Akshat, I wouldn't even be with anyone else.

Harshad had mentioned the above lines, in an interview, lines which strongly speak about his charaterThe above lines were said by harshad himself which speak strongly about his character.

He is an honest person at heart, who had humbly confessed about his  first crush being his "schoolmate - a girl with lambi choti". Tell me, .won't u adore this person?

He is a a young guy who secretly admires Katrina and given a choice to choose a bollywood actress as his baliye, he would go with  katrina but then honestly adds in"Wouldn't she be taller than me?" . A young actor who dreams of being mobbed my his fans wen he steps out of his car.. Simple and Honest, both are the basic pillars of his character!

He has always been a man of words and true conviction whether it was the media mess created during lrl issue or during the whole desh  thing. He spoke what was right and was very very forthcoming, something which is rarely seen.

We know everybody steers clear of any controversy even harshad does but when things go out of hands and need to be spoken on, he takes up this challenge and speaks his mind out whether its liked by people or not. For him, right is right and wrong is always wrong!

When he was tipped to play the character of Prem, many who knew him from before,  knew that he would do full justice to the role. The reason -  characterisation of Prem which said "prem is the pillar of strength for the entire family. He is a man with a 'Golden Heart', who is very strong in nature and helpful too. He is a guy who will never express his feelings openly".

This is was what harshad is in real life too. He had pursued the dream to be an actor from a time he doesn't even remember but when his parents wished their son to be a qualified engineer, he didn't express his feelings to them, he obeyed them like a good son would do and put his own dreams and ambitions at  backseat, a rare thing in today's world where children keep their wishes in forefront rather than listening to their parents or for that matter fulfilling their dreams.; he's a brother who has still kept the letter from his sister which she had sent to him to boost his morale when he tasted failure at an event and was planning to go back home, not to pursue his dreams any further!

At a young age of 27, he can boast of being the proud owner of a car and a house bought with his hard owned money, scaling heights of success but still being rooted to the ground.

That's Harshad for you.

Fan Power

Although I became his fan during the early days of desh, I had the opportunity to join the forum and fc in late september  when the news of Prem Dying and HC leaving Desh was at an all time high.

At that time, the first thing, I understood was that, we needed to fight - fight for a person whom we adored. Little did I know,this would soon become a way of life.

Our first fight was to bring Prem back - by hook or by crook and it was not just Prem but Harshad as Prem whom we wanted back as we were all fed up of the tried and tested ways of Balaji. Plus the killing of Prem was against the eternal love story and agains at the essence of the shw. We didn't want
a  humshakal,and neither did we want a  judwa. It has to be"THE PREM"

There was a strategy involved, whereby the main focus was on bringing the TRP's down. It was tough on our part to do so, as the show was highly addictive and not watch this at PT was a tough thing, but we held our nerves together. At last Prem was back and we all heaved a sigh of relief!

At times our war was with production for crap tracks and ruining the essence of characters and at times with the channel.

A few months down the line, the show hads lost it's sheen and we took the onus upon ourselves to regain the lost glory of the show. Creatives were contacted and Feedback was given. Gaurav became Prem but the show somehow could never regain it's lost charm..Creeatives were still contacted. Old One's paved the way for new, but we didn't lose hope. When Prem's character was tarnished, we once again vowed not to watch the show. A leap took place in the show, and with it, our hopes of reviving the show and the character also revived.

In the midst of all this, we realised that we were being deprived of promos and prper repeats. Every now and then we were at task of either mailing Balaji and the Channels for promos or requesting for proper repeats.

We, fans will always remember SPA 2009. It had become a huge prestige issue for us, thanks to some unhealthy competition. Plus a matter of life and death. Multiple ids were created so that we could vote day in and out and nights too... a separate website was created (with a code name of course) and we discussed our plan of action there. Ids  were coded as ladoos(we called hc laddoo) and members took turns to sit up and vote. Some even invited neighbours for pizza party and stuff like that so that random voting could go on. Ultimately we got what we aimed for - premeer won the best jodi award and we  sat grinning hearing the news as if we had the trophies in our hands.

The biggest blow for us came when our show was shifted to afternoon slot. This time, we decided to boycott the channel. Mailing started once again and so did the calling. Fans did not refrain from making overseas calls too and the hue and cry was such that top officials from the channel had to reply.

The way of life was such for fans, that the day started with calling channel offices in india, voicing our fight, spamming FB, bombarding channel with mails. We wanted to show the world, what fan power was. We were happy that atleast our voice was being heard. We did whatever we could because we couldn't see an  actor par excellence like Harshad slogging in afternoon slot.

ITA 2009 was another event where we, fans had to prove many things. Although we couldn't vote for main awards, we had to make sure we voted for nominations and again we all got together, forgetting our differences and were happy seeing the outcome of our hardwork

When Harshad was suffering from dengue, we were sad but prayed for him and well being. This time, we vowed not to show any eagerness to see him back on screen because for us his health was most important. He was not there for 20 whole days and only we knew how much we were missing him but we all kept mum because any complaints and there would've been an indirect pressure on him!

Celebrations of welcoming harshad back were not even over when we got the biggest blow - the final one of the show ending. This time,we decided to take it upon is to stop the show from ending. Petitions and Emails were once again signed and sent, but to no avail. Guess, all good things had to come to an end, so did our journey with Premeer.

But a major task now lay ahead of us - of how to keep him alive! and how to keep things moving with harshad absent on screen. It was a tough thing but we as fans had never given up, so this task was taken up as well.

We knew we need to keep the fc moving and we did so - posted random scenes and discussed them. We needed to keep his ranking on IF in top 5 and we successfully maintained that, kept visiting his profile, commenting on his videos, pics, posting all his links on networking sites, everything and till date this has been our routine and it will continue to be so!

With the new show being announced and Harshas being the main lead, we now take it upon us to accept him in any role he portrays. That's what fans are for - right?

This autograph was signed by Harshad for all his fans when a fan (who doesnt wish her name to be divulged for personal reasons) visited him.

This message goes out to all the FC memebers who are disheartened with the news of their Prem going away

The Message Dated :- 27.09.2008

''Please give my message to all my fans'

Say them that everything happens for a reason..

There might be something nice hidden in this too..You never know'

And You guys are my strength and support'

I can't see u guys crying like this and I can't see you shattered'

This is a phase and it will go away'

I can't thank you guys enough for all the love and support that you guys have showered on me since the past few days'

Its overwhelming'

Had it not been for you guys'I would not have been here'.

You are the ones who help me to carry on, and please do not be disheartened as you are the ones who have to stand by me''

And together we will come out of it''

Hello friends...Harshad has send this message for all of us as a token of love and appreciation and has said that each and every message here means a lot to him..

He was too overwhelmed and thus wants to thank everyone...

HERE GOES THE MESSAGE (Dated:- 18.08.08)πŸ˜†

I am what I am, but the person you guys like is not who

I actually am.

I am a simple guy like any other guy walking down the

road or like any one you see around.

There is nothing special , different or extraordinary

about me.

What makes me special, what makes me different ,what

makes me what I am, is your thinking.

You think I am cute I become cute , you think I am hot I

become hot ,irrespective of whether I am or not.

So its not what I actually am which makes me , its what

you guys think I am which makes me.

If today I am somebody that is because I have people

like you behind me , who think the way you think , who

believe in me the way you guys believe..

Thank you for the belief..Thank you for making me what

I am

I know I can't thank enough but still trying..

All of you have always been very kind and sweet to me,

hope I am always this lucky.

Thanking all of you for giving me reasons to smile,

Take good care,

God bless,

HARSHAD.

Heylloo Gurls and Only Gurls..πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

I have a Very Special message by Harsh...the Man himself for all U FC members..😳

Now without boring u all more will proceed to the truth now..πŸ˜†

"I Still remember the days when I used to think I have no fans and now the 17th FC has started..

I went through ups and downs and was off air also..

They say Out of sight is Out of Mind...

But U guys kept me alive and didn't let me die..

I don't know what  exactly to say and what the connection is but you guys have always been kind to me..

Just want to say thank you very much.."

Just wanna let him know we'll be there for him always..

In good times and bad times (hoping he doesnt have bad times ever in his life)..

We'll always lovee you and support u whenever u need us or even if u don't need us..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

❀️Daisy - delo ❀️

Yojana - angelic eyes

❀️  Swati - lrllike ❀️

Vaishu - lrl rocks

❀️ Vandana - togepe30 ❀️

Suri - sun_423 

❀️Zee - farislove ❀️

Preeti - CINDRELLA

❀️Anupama - anu_2701 ❀️

Prerna - Prenz~13

❀️ Pooja - mahek-e-gulab ❀️

Ranju - ranjitha    

❀️ Rabi - cute_rabi ❀️

Subha - subha2601 

❀️ Kanak - tere_bin ❀️

Dhvani - dhvanisoni

❀️Mansi - *mansibhatia* ❀️

Samreen - friskysam

❀️Mannu - master_blaster❀️

Rakshita - rakshi_sweety

❀️ lulu_gr81989  ❀️

Fariha - fariha17

❀️Mehrun - anam_mehrun❀️

~Ouma*n*Eijaz~

❀️*~Anjali~❀️

Shivani - delhi_princess

❀️ Rajeev Ki Heer ❀️

Bluff_princess

❀️ koolkat ❀️

qazi_luv 

❀️ANKESH ❀️

nram 

❀️shrutibali❀️

~rahul ki rani~

❀️ sameen ❀️

doly_455

❀️lrl-fan❀️

crazy_heenz

❀️sheejk❀️

amrita2206

❀️silent_girl❀️ 

pardesi-mem

❀️magicalmelody❀️

tuba5 

❀️smartrockstar❀️

luckylips4 

❀️uxen10❀️

neha_rsw

❀️zuman❀️

Dia - soooperfan

❀️Ashi - ~ashi~❀️

Nishant - lrllover

❀️Tazy - sweety_rajveer ❀️

Rani - rani2310

❀️ Minnie - minz~12 ❀️

Zikra - huda_aalekh

❀️ Kiran Di - kiran_sherry ❀️

Sarika - sarikalrl

❀️ Mehndi - cupcake ❀️

Wida - wida

❀️ Sangeeta - Asha004 ❀️

Jess - mz.jess

❀️ Sarah - srk/harshad_hot ❀️

Wasima - sallu_lover

❀️ Priya - bellle4u ❀️

Niti - nitzi

❀️ Nazara - Nazara ❀️

Bhavana - Jedi_girl

❀️ Priya - ::Prem$_Priya:: ❀️

Sanju4eva

❀️Mumpet❀️

Alina Zaidi

❀️Atop❀️

Reva - MURALIDHARAN99

❀️ Nandini - -nansy-❀️

Sidra - sidra2007

❀️ Mona - k-ekta fan ❀️

Neha - Neha-28

❀️Aisha - xxAishaxx ❀️

Rohini - ro_armaanlover

❀️ Avneet - agrewal57 ❀️

Ziana

❀️ Sidrah fariq ❀️

Sara - S_sara

❀️ -life-❀️

Shagun - Sweet_Shagun

❀️Raksha - -athena- ❀️

Ashmii

❀️ Krishna - Kpg25 ❀️

pari_farista

❀️ Zainab - Faith ❀️

Amina - ~*~A~*~

❀️ Ankita - anku2cute ❀️

Gauri - camila_rocks

❀️ Payal - IndianPari ❀️

Chandni - Bollywood_mad

❀️Lina - angel*eyes ❀️

Shabo - shabo24

❀️Shifali - *Shifali* ❀️

Raisa - Jai $ Bani

❀️Tani91❀️

Yasmin - Harshadianno.1

❀️ Jui-Cuteprincess03 β€οΈ

Priya - KaranShilpa 

❀️ Nina - NeIN❀️

Dammy - damilola

❀️ Shabnam - lilsasha❀️

Heena - angel 16

❀️Vandana - Riks1/-vandy-❀️

Nisa-S.Nisa

❀️ Anusha10-anusha - ❀️

Noor Abdullah

❀️Harshu lover❀️

pre2760 - samaira

❀️khushix-khushi❀️

Intelligienough-Svetalana

❀️ektay11-priya❀️

sidd

❀️purvimeh-purvita❀️

soaps1-nadia

❀️kdmhmdfan-biraj❀️

shantaus-shantha

❀️pearl-sadaf❀️

371768-somu

❀️shruti❀️

xoxopunkxoxo-saba

❀️Motibah❀️

khajju

❀️silpi❀️

faiza_khan

❀️Blueberry_07❀️

angel 82 - angie

❀️fsn -  fatima❀️

tvstar -  dimple

❀️ayushi❀️

farah

❀️premeerrock - hiba❀️

jyotix - jyoti

❀️cutegirl94❀️

curled up

❀️prachi..panchi❀️

Motibah

❀️premeer928❀️

cute_san17

❀️premspadhu❀️

swa291

❀️praise87❀️

tantrums...

❀️-Shivani-❀️

- fsn-

❀️Ashlesha09❀️

❀️mysticgoryfilms❀️

NAKSHFANATIC

Membership Update :

Latest Member to have joined the FC:
NAKSHFANATIC

No of New Members who joined in April : 2
Total No. of Members in April : 156
(for week April 01 to April 08)

Membership update to be updated

No of New Members who joined in March : 16
Total No. of Members in March : 154
(from March 07 to March 31)

March 22 - March 29

Celebrity Ranking on IF :  3

Please post comments etc on Harshad's Celebrity Profile Page

https://www.india-forums.com/https://www.india-forums.com/celebrity/2460/harshad-chopra/

What is Celebrity Ranking and How can we fans contribute?

How the ranking points are computed:

Celebrity Ranking in my understanding is basically like a dashboard which is released by the Admins of IF on the popularity of a Star on the number of hits a celebrity gets in his celebrity page. This is a weighted relative ranking system.

These are the common terms, you will find in the celebrity ranking released:

Unique Views: no of hits on a celebrity page

Buzzes: No of TB Article on the celebrity/Articles which have mentioned the celebrity's name/comments on the TB Articles

Comments : No of Comments on the Celebrity's profile page/on the pictures in the profile

Fans: No of Fans on the celebrity profile page.

Now, Here is what you can do to increase the ranking of HC:

Step1 : On logging on to IF, visit his page at :

Step 2: post a comment....no need to write long paras and love stories...just a simple"hi" does wonders.....note down the time....repeat the comment after 3 hrs!
note: you can comment again on the profile after 24 hrs only....so if ur first comment was at 10 am in the morning and you commented any time after 3 hrs.....you can comment only after 10 am next morning......

Step 3: visit all his pics/ articles atleast once a day and comment there!

as we can see that TB articles matter a lot in keeping the ranking intact....so the moment we get a TB article on him....start commenting....just rem...you can comment on articles every 1/2 hr.......so keep commenting...and incase IF doesn't accept ur comment.....make sure its a diff comment...or ur comment was last...so just request any other member to comment so that u can proceed...i'm sure people will do it whole heartedly.......

Ensure :
the moment u see an article do not forget to rate it....its imp.........
keep checking articles....maybe there are not on hc...but he might be tagged in them....recent egs
CINTAA article: it never mentioned hc in its headlines but he was tagged in the article...so commenting on this article will increase hc's ranking

HC's  article on his fitness fundas: he mentioned KSG...so wat happened was that we had to share all comments with ksg....that means if hc got 200 comments...the same no. of comments was added in ksg's a/c too just coz he was tagged........

Other Important Things to Note :

comments on articles count once the buzz week is over ... on pictures they certainly do but the problem is HC's ranking will not improve till all his fans make it a habbit to post 2 comments a day at any cost ... and also it is the "unique views" that count ... how many people view his profile or pictures or videos from different IP addresses that counts ... even if we refresh a million times (which i used to πŸ˜†) it will only count as 1 view and not more

Its only 8-9 people regularly commenting on his profile page ... we have already exhausted our three options of commenting on his pictures so we nned participation from members who don't comment now ... because the more the merrier ... a handful of us can only do so much

How else can we increase his ranking:

1) Keep Commenting on his profile page/pictures

2) Any interview, appearance etc - please share on FB and give the link of his celebrity page on IF

SBS Appearance

None this week

Articles this week : 1

TB: Harshad Chopda likely contender in BT New Soap on Star.

(Section to be updated)

Performance Links:

2 0 10

Star CINTAA Superstars Ka Jalwa

Harshad Chopda, Additi Gupta and Sushant Rajput to perform.

video:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hx1wAZ70QZA

For 2009 & 2008 Videos : Please refer to page 74 of this FC:

SBS Links

--march--

Harshad & Additi on SBS 19th March 2010 (Tom & Jerry segment)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jRtWpEh5y1M

Harshad, Aditi & Dhriti on SBS - 22nd March 2010 (Tom & Jerry Segment 2)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DLUMTx0ZEt0

-february--

On the Sets of Kis Desh (last day of shoot) - SBS 1st Feb 2010

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aZTbXg9iDWs

Harshad on SBS 11th Feb 2010 ('Single ready to mingle' Segment)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NfavfXrQabs

Harshad, Aditi & Karan at SBS office - SBS 26th Feb 2010

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=utmZi314Gzw

Harshad, Aditi & Karan as Guest Editors; at SBS Office - SBS 27th Feb 2010

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K7QP4AF68HQ

Harshad, Aditi & Karan play Holi at SBS Office - SBS 27th Feb 2010

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Plf4g1715so

--january 2010--

Harshad, Aditi & Karan on SBS - 7th Jan 2010

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G3mGvqRPPtA

Harshad, Karan & Aditi on SBS - 12th Jan 2010

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yUvMOwKbm6E

Harshad Chopda & Aditi Gupta on SBS - Jan 13th 2010 (Lohri Special)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SVONCVojVrg

Harshad & Aditi on SBS - 20th Jan 2010

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LZOrGQA5888

Harshad & Aditi on SBS 27th Jan 2010 (Filmy Dialogue Segment)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8bdNFwjl3Ro

For 2009 & 2008 Videos, please refer to page 74 of this FC:

SBB Links

No Videos in 2010

For 2009 & 2008 Videos, please refer to page 74 of this FC:

Video Mixes(VM) On Harshad Chopda

Behti hawaa saa tha woh

Bahut pyar karte hain tumko sanam

Prem With His Loneliness - New Instrumental VM

Aise Na Mujhe Tum Dekho

Yaar Mangiyasi

Yeh Tumhari Meri Baatein

Harshad Chopra Pump It Up Mix

Links of all videos of LRL, Amber Dhara (Featuring Harshad) Articles on him, links of the various comments on his characters and video remixes..

Vocal Interview: Harshad aka Cadet Ali on I-F Radio
https://www.india-forums.com/podcast/podcast.asp?id=274

Download Link

(Right-Click and 'Save Target/Link As')

Miscellaneous Articles post Desh Ending

Harshad Chopda hates IPL

Actors we want to see in Jhalak's new season

Harshad Chopra turns cook?

https://www.indya.com/news/newsDetails.aspx?xfile=2010/February/News_20100212_69

Harshad Chopra reviving his old contacts

Stars on a break!

Telly actors and their passions

Top 10 Actors who Ruled Telly world in 2009

We would love to see them together

No Invitation to Harshad Chopda

Star Parivaar Awards 2009

Harshad and Additi in Chandigarh for SPA

https://www.tribuneindia.com/2009/20090516/ttlife1.htm#2

STAR PARIVAR AWARDS 2008

Talaash - E Baliye 

Nach Baliye ' Harshad In, Aditya /out

Harshad in Nach Baliye, Mumbai Mirror

Harshad in Nach Baliye

Talash Ae Baliye

Harshad in Calcutta for Talash E Baliye

Harshad in Nach Baliye, 2nd Nov, TB

News of Harsh being in NB...MM

https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1057017&TPN=125

Kis Desh Main Hai Mera Dil

A wishlist from telly stars for 2010

https://www.indya.com/gallery/indyagallery.aspx?p=A-wishlist-from-telly-stars-for-2010&aid=1300

Harshad misses the 'Old N Golden' days of Kis Desh'

Harshad Chopra down with Dengue.

https://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/article.asp?id=5944

Harshad Chopra is down with Dengue

https://www.indya.com/news/newsDetails.aspx?xfile=2009/December/News_20091209_43

Chahat to reunite Prem & Heer

Time for reunion in Kis Desh

Shocking Twist in Kis Desh

Sneha is the illegitimate child of Prem

Misconception between Heer and Prem

Will celebs walk off to Lal Baugh

Eternal love story of Heer and Prem

Harshad Returns to Kis Desh

Harshad re-enters Kis desh,TC,8th Dec 2008

Prem returns to save Heer, Indya.Com

Harshad back in kis desh?26 nov,TB

HC return

Harshad joins Kis Desh

Harshad returns to Balaji with Kis Desh

Harshad Chopra goes by the Script

Prem and Heer New Look after Leap

https://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/article.asp?id=4964

Khaas Pal of the Week

Prem Heer in chandigarh

Harshad-Additi in Chandigarh

Television's most romantic jodis

Prem to die in Kis Desh

https://www.indya.com/news/newsdetails.aspx?p=Prem-to-die-in-Kis-Des&xfile=2009/November/News_20091113_63

Harshad upsets his fans

Harshad talks about his exit from Kis Desh..Indya.com

On Prems  death

Harshad talks on his exit from Kis Desh

https://www.indya.com/news/newsDetails.aspx?xfile=2008/September/News_20080926_132

Harshad Chopra aka Prem of Kis Desh Main Hai Meraa Dil, is busy preparing for a tough stunt which will mark the end of ...(Telly Buzz)

Harsh to do a dare devil stunt, 30th Sep, TB 

TB article, Prem leaving Kis Desh, 24th Sep

Harshad Chopda, the new chocolate boy of Kis Desh Main Hai Mera Dil

Harshad as Prem in ''Kis Desh Main Hai Meraa Dil''..Mumbai Mirror..12th March 2008

https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=841791&T PN=121

Harshad as Prem on TB..12TH March

Harshad the male lead in kis desh 

Harshad on Kis Desh Main....13th March

https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=841791&T PN=130

Harshad bags iconic role in Kis Desh

Tribune India..Harshad in Chandigarh..15th March

https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=888239&T PN=10

Hindustan Times..Harsh in Chandigarh

Article on Harshad on bagging Kis Desh Main Hai Meraa Dail

https://entertainment.oneindia.in/television/top-stories/news /2008/harshad-chopra-kis-desh-mein-130308.html

Kaise Yeh Mohabhat Hai

Harshad in new show Kaise Mohabbat Hai

Harshad in Kaise Yeh Mohabbat Hai

Harshad to play the lead in Star Plus Serial

Reports of Harsh in a new show...TB..10th October, 08

Kahani Hamari Mahabharat Ki

HC in race for arjun character in MB

HC playing arjun

Harshad's exit from MB...Mumbai Mirror, Post 2

Harshad to play Arjun  

https://www.mumbaimirror.com/net/mmpaper.aspx?page=article&sectid=12&contentid=2008091720080917031502282d85bafd8

Harshad Chopda out, Sid Makker in..

Ambar Dhara

Article on Harshad about quitting AD..From Radio Sargam

Mumbai Mirror Article

https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=754888&TPN=97

Amber Dhara

Left Right Left

Article on IF where cadets speak out..

https://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/article.asp?id=1637

Tony's article on cadets..IF

Harsh leaving LRL..MM

https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=822628&T PN=112

Mid Day Article, Tony Vents Out

Other Articles

HC Biography

I am still waiting for a compliment from ekta ma'am

Harshad's article in GR8 magazine...November

Harshad's article in Showtime...November

HC college life

Harshad's college life in Pune, Sep 16, 08

Harshad is cheerful

The Gadgets interview..Sep, 2008)

Harshad is cheerful..Time of India..22nd April 

Dogged by controversaries

TB article on Harshad...18th June..2008

Innocence Unlimited

Dainik Jagran Interview - I Believe in Hard Work

Article on Harshad

Old article from filmwalaexp.com

About  Kis Des - HC mentioned 

Showtime article..Harshad's name

India-Forums Interview

https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=754888&TPN=18

New chocolate boy-Harshad Chopda

Paanchvi Paas

India-Forum interview

https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=754888&T PN=18

Where have all the telestars vanished

New article on Harshad after LRL...19th Jan 2008

Love for Gadgets

In Conversation with Harshad Chopda

Grasim Mr India

Grasim Mr India 2006

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

hello everybody

congratulations to one and all on the 49th FC of Harshad Chopda
wow....OMG!!! we are abt to hit the hit the 50th one! feels great...great going everybody.....it wouldn't have been possible without the effort of each and every one of you! we all are indeed die hard harshadians!πŸ˜†

i loved this theme....coz somewhere deep in his heart harshad longs to be a very good dancer......(not that he isn'tπŸ˜†)...and by this theme we all have tried to bring forward his plus and minus points in his dancing......but jo bhi ho....the best part abt him is...his personal input in his performances....which adds an extra touch to it...and makes his performances reach a different level altogether.

a very special thanku to all the members who've contributed in making this fc.....thanx for helping wen it was needed!

i just loved the siggies...they all were awesome!

we are very thankful to all the old members who laid down the foundation of this fc on which we stand proud today....i won't be mentioning names lest i might forget some ...all i'll say is that we  are headed towards the grand 50th fc and if we all come together for this occassion...nothing will be better than that!

and now a very special thanx to all the members who make it a point to come here everyday prii, anu,alina, ,shab,soapie, purvi, aashi and all of you.....all this wouldn't have been possible without the contribution of each one of you....and a very special and warm welcome to our new members......welcome once again!

a very heartful thanku to all the members who post on harshad's profile and keep his ranking intact...great job guys....we rock! 

and last but not the least......the person for whom we all are here....harshad himself....
its all because of our love and admiration for you that we all are here.....you are the bond which links us to this place.....no day of us is complete without talking about you....thanx for being there for us.....

all i would say to you is
" However heavy the odds against you or however difficult the circumstances, you should never accept defeat but continue working until you achieve what you seek to attain in life.with ur smiling face of course!"
its been great knowing you....as an actor and as a wonderful human being....

missing you on screen but i know you'll be back very soon that too with a bang! will wait for that day!😊

god bless you

love

vandy
Edited by -vandy- - 13 years ago
Posted: 13 years ago

Hiya Harshadians !!!!
WOW its feels great to be a part of such a thing....I'm really happy to see that finally we would be celebrating Gold Jubilee Of Harshad's Fan clubs!!! When I go back in my memory and see down the lane....I remember my first day at HCFC...it was 23rd or 25th FC that I joined...I became member on 23rd FC but became an active one on 25th !!!! So InshAllah next one would be my 25th active one !! lolxxxx ...can't wait to be there !!!

Anyway...I just loved the theme.....Misty di, Vandy di...AWESOME WORK !!! Keep it up guys !!! I just loved the way you have expressed your feelings about HC's dance moves...Harshad is not only a great actor but he is a mind blowing dancer too !!! We have seen Harshad shaking his leg on few numbers...and it just Awesome...he have really improved from his first performance !!!

His best Performance for me have to be that one which he did in Diwali Rishtoon ki in 2008 !!! Whether it was Nagarah one or Bachna Aye Haseeno....Harshad have given his best !!!! And how can I forget, Teri Ore and "Ishq Hua" these are those two songs on which Harshad have performed with Additi...both have done a great job...but don't know why when I watched it for the first time my eyes were on Harshad only *hides* lolxx.....and the chemistry they both shared on-screen is just WOW !!!

Anyway, to come up with such a theme is Just Awesome...I don't know whose Idea it was...but seriously Misty di, Vandy di...you guys have done a splendid job...and about those Siggies...welll I just loved it.....and the VM is like a cherry on the cake !!!! Great Work Vandy di !!!!

In the end I would like to thank each and every Harshadians...who was/is the part of this wonderful place.....everyone have played a vital role in this FC and due to which we are on this position...You Guys Rocks...so do our Rockstar !!!

Take Care
luv Alina

Edited by -Alina- - 13 years ago