*||*CID Insp. Daya Fan club*||*

Posted: 13 years ago

Hello Friends welcome to very first fan club of Dayanand Shetty Sir...

About Daya Sir

Senior Insp. Daya...... i.e......Our beloved Dayanand Shetty is probably the best rated and most popular personality of the weekly thriller series CID of Sony Entertainment Television.....

Dayanand Shetty was born in 1969,in a Tulu  speaking Bunt family in Katapadi village of Udupi district of Karnataka  State in India  to Chandra prakash Shetty and Uma Shetty.He has two sisters.He did his B.com from Rizvi College, Bandra. He married Smitha Shetty and they have a eight year old daughter called viva.he has a stunning height of 6"2.he got the award 4 the best looking guy in indian television 2002.

He is basically a sports man turning an actor because of leg injury . He was a shotput and discus thrower , which brougt him many prizes in these sports in his former life. He was the champion of discus throw from State Maharastra in 1994.
He did his B.com from Rigvi College, Bandra. His wifes name is Smitha and he has a sweet li'll daughter named Viva.

He has acted in many commercials, and he even a theatre artist and won many awards.
He has to shoot 4-5 days for one single episode in a week that is why he can't act in other serials.He has also acted in film Jonny Gaddar and Runway. He has also won the best looking guy vote conducted by Indian Television Awards in 2002.

Films

* Johnny Gaddaar: Shiva
    * Runway (2009 film): Inspector (2009)

Television

* C.I.D...Inspector Daya (1997-Present)
    * C.I.D. Special Bureau...Senior Inspector Daya
    * Jeena Isi Ka Naam Hai...Shivaji Satam's Friend
    * Gutur Gu...Harpreet Singh (2010)
    * Deal ya no deal...celeb guest
    * Jassi jaissi koi nahin...guest appearance
    * Kkusum...guest appearance

Plays

* Kaalachakra (tulu)...lead
    * Secret (hindi n Tulu)...lead
    * Eeshwar Allah tero naam (hindi and Tulu)...

Commercials

* Chyavan praash
    * castrol...Sukhiram
    * Hero Honda...Father
    * life....Dodo

and some famous clothings.

About his role in CID

Senior Inspector Daya

Daya is a very integral part of the C.I.D team. Apart from using his amazing investigative skills, he also uses his muscle power from time to time to subdue criminals. But he is an emotional person, he will be first the person to rush to his colleague's help, irrespective of the danger it poses to his life. In spite of being emotional, he is a ruthless cop. He instils great fear among criminals that they start talking the moment they know that Sr. Insp. Daya is on the case.

About his role in Gutar Gu

Harpreet Singh

He is not as lovable as his name signifies. Harpreet is an aggressive and angry middle aged man, who is all muscle but with no intellect. A wrestler by profession Harpreet loves bikes more than anything else, he often make his neighbor Balu an end of his fists irrespective of the situations.

Latest Article on Daya Sir:

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/30017158

Edited by akki-rockstar - 13 years ago

🤗

akki-rockstar

divyamhtre

Ashlesha09

Puri_2711

sunnyp1414

Panchi-fanRamya

debayon

dayabi

didobhav

chandsiya

zerry123

suveenaster

Mayapapaya

tgodse

chitrali

prachi_poorvi

Shreela

bmtdluver

viva2010

jatt48

anantanni

angelfire_mr

dear10

unnatythamke

rozeishere

CRICK3Tgal27

Shagnika

Lubnavaishali

Ansh_Arti

vaarija

manikyam

bhinder.kamboj

humza1

hey frnz..its my req to all fans who want to join this fC..plz fill d slambook posted on 9th page of this FC..

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/29646114

Edited by akki-rockstar - 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

👏👏👏 👏 great job..... 😃
🥳   first FC of daya sir 😳  😳...... that was soon buddy hum kal hi baat kar rahe the 😃 😃...... hope many members join in i have seen CID forum mein most of us are daya sir fans 😳  ..... me will add pics as soon as possible.....  😍

thank u divya, ashlesha n purnima for joining d FC..welcome to all of u...
finally its done..plz tell me..howz it????

Its looking elegant dear

Great work

But if possible try to add his videos too

Ashlesha
@^..thank u soooooooooo much....
Aww....i forgot abt VDOs...oops!!
will add them soon...😊...thanx for ur sugg...
awesome pics 👏 👏 👏...now the fc looking more b'ful.......
daya sir looking so handsome in all pics 😳😳😳....😍 😍....... he looks very dashing in black & his pic in glasses..... i think CID ke ek episode me bhi he should wear it 😃 😃 😃
@ ^ welcome to FC sunny...

@ purnima di..thank u sooooooooo much di for liking them...