CID

EP 617 : Khoon Bandh Darwaze Ke..... (30-Apr-2010)

prabha. thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
CASE TITLE : Khoon Bandh Darwaze Ke Peeche
EPISODE  No. : 617
CASE No. : 415
AIR DATE : 30-Apr-2010

DIRECTOR : ..
STORY : ..
SCREENPLAY : ..

As discussed here this thread is for the next weeks case.

We can discuss all aspects of the case here including the promos. Lets be more organized and have strictly one thread per new case.

PROMO Link

EPISODE Link [Thanks to -Nipun97-]
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1387373

WRITTEN UPDATE Link [Thanks to priya_sparsha]
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1389639

CAPS Link
--unavailable--

EPISODE RATING Link [Thanks to zerry123]
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1387304

Edited by prabha. - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shagnika thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Now just hoping that this episode comes as a relief for all CID fans!! seriously want some good episodes now after this "Maut ka highway"...

prabha. thumbnail
I so wish we could get to see some of the stories written by members here. What episodes they would make. We have all elements of CID, good humor, no buffoonery and great stories. Why can't they use these instead of such half baked plots.

Hoping the coming Friday lives up to what CID is supposed to be.
Edited by prabha. - 14 years ago
Shagnika thumbnail
Originally posted by: prabha.

I so wish we could get to see some of the stories written by members here. What episodes they would make. We have all elements of CID, good humor, no buffoonery and great stories. Why can't they use these instead of such half baked plots.

Hoping the coming Friday lives up to what CID is supposed to be.

Do they ever listen to us!!! The stories which we have would make the bestest episodes i am sure..but who cares!! Many of us believe that someone from the CID cast or crew keeps an eye here..but i doubt!! how come most of our wishes go unnoticed???!!! 😭 
JUST HOPING TO SEE THE BESTEST EPISODE OF CID OF 2010 TILL NOW..😉
prabha. thumbnail
Originally posted by: sagnikasenapati

Many of us believe that someone from the CID cast or crew keeps an eye here..but i doubt!! how come most of our wishes go unnoticed???!!! 😭

What is this person doing reading the forum if they don't use the feedback. How long have we been asking to stop Freddie's Buffoonery, wanting respectability for this character? What have they done about it, for a couple of cases we felt we were heard but we are back to where we were. Freddie's buffoonery, dragging flirting humor and sick publicity of other shows. Chuck it please just chuck it.

People are going to remember this show for years to come; it has already embossed its name in history. You are dealing with a treasure here, Singh Saab how are you letting this non-sense continue under your nose I don't understand. We are more worried about the show than the makers and it is a sad sad situation. It's time to pull up your socks, if you care for the show and its fans.

Edited by prabha. - 14 years ago
Shagnika thumbnail
Originally posted by: prabha.

What is this person doing reading the forum if they don't use the feedback. How long have we been asking to stop Freddie's Buffoonery, wanting respectability for this character? What have they done about it, for a couple of cases we felt we were heard but we are back to where we were. Freddie's buffoonery, dragging flirting humor and sick publicity of other shows. Chuck it please just chuck it.

People are going to remember this show for years to come; it has already embossed its name in history. You are dealing with a treasure here, Singh Saab how are you letting this non-sense continue under your nose I don't understand. We are more worried about the show than the makers and it is a sad sad situation. It's time to pull up your socks, if you care for the show and its fans.

Okkkay...prabhi di..just relax!! u sound as if u r sooooo pissed!! 😆I know how pathetic it is to see Freddy being used just as a stupid comic element of the show..someone who has served the show for the maximum period is being used to do buffoonery..all we can do is just keep requesting for the necessary changes..till the day they hear our voices!!!
ujs30 thumbnail
i know most of our member over here are not happy with the way fraddy's character developed. but guys i think they are just trying to show some funny part of the character. what if they only show investigation by our brave men? sometimes looks not natural. instead they are showing the other part of the characters. means behaving like a  normal human beings who are making jokes, tease etc.
debayon thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: ujs30

i know most of our member over here are not happy with the way fraddy's character developed. but guys i think they are just trying to show some funny part of the character. what if they only show investigation by our brave men? sometimes looks not natural. instead they are showing the other part of the characters. means behaving like a normal human beings who are making jokes, tease etc.

But there's also something called "There's a limit for everything". It should be as realistic as possible. I don't think that in any police office or in real CID or CBI, there's even one police officer who suggests that a murder has been committed by a ghost and starts whimpering. This is plain ridiculous!!! Humor, especially in crime shows, should be subtle. Nowadays, it looks as though such nonsense is used as space fillers to make up a one and a half hour show.
sunnyp1414 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I have no problems with jokes here and there. but there are other ways to laugh also and why always Freddy.
-purnima- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: sagnikasenapati

Now just hoping that this episode comes as a relief for all CID fans!! seriously want some good episodes now after this "Maut ka highway"...

exactly wanna watch something exciting.....................a gripping story.......... which is intresting to watch............. & yes me also want that creatives have a look at this forum & read stories written here by writers.... 😃.................
as 4 freddy............... thoda bahut mazak is ok but dont make freddy appear as a fool...........