Views

Users

Frequent Posters

niveditha thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Sushant Singh Rajput to produce short films
Buzz up!

After appearing in just one dance show Zara Nachke Dikha, Sushant has sworn to not be part of reality shows forever. Known as Manav of Pavitra Rishta, Sushant plans to quit television once the show is over.

He plans to go to the New York Film Academy to learn filmmaking.

Sushant said, "I am the process of producing three short films for National and international film festivals. One is based on Stephen King's story of death row ,while another is a dark love story and third one revolves around schizophrenia. I am making this short films to get some recognition as a filmmaker."

He also plans to act in the films he makes.

When we also asked him on the Pavitra Rishta track, he said, "I have no idea, but I want both Manav and Archana to be together at the end."

We wish him the best in his endeavor, but until then, tune into
Pavitra Rishta every Monday to Friday at 9 pm only on Zee TV.

http://www.indya.com/news/newsdetails.aspx?p=Sushant-to-produce-short-films&xfile=2010/July/News_20100728_58
rose_e thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Hazel

We have seen her dancing on Zara Nachke Dikha, now we want to see her in the Bigg Boss house so that the foreign factor would be present in the show.

http://www.indya.com/gallery/indyagallery.aspx?p=Indyas-wish-list-in-Bigg-Boss-Season-4&aid=1965
niveditha thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
"Insecurity Always Helps To Work Better": Additi Gupta
User Rating: / 0
PoorBest 
Friday, 30 July 2010 15:05
0diggsdigg

vote
nowBuzz up!

Additi Gupta

Additi Gupta who was lately seen in Star Plus' 'Zara Nachke Dikha' and unfortunately faced the first eliminator of the show will soon sizzle on Zee TV with its new offering 'Sanjog Se Bani Sangini' which is basically a story of two childhood friends which then turns into a love triangle. As reported earlier that the story is based on the famous legendary story of Devdas.

Same like Devdas the show has Rudra (Iqbal Khan) who fails to get his childhood love Pihu, played by Additi Gupta and takes to alcohol. At this point of time, enters Gauri (Binny Sharma) into his life like a breath of fresh air. So Additi talking on her role says, "I am not thinking whether my role will be liked by audience or no. I am just concerned about my work and for that I am concentrating on my acting. As I have started with a new role I am feeling insecured about the acting as how do people will accept my role and will I be successful in bringing the character alive or how I would be in the show. It raises many more queries in me like will the show work good for me or not? Would my acting be appealing to the role or not? I am totally insecured with my new show".

So when you will feel better with your role? "Actually according to me a kind of insecurity must be there in everyone because as per I am concerned if you are insecured for anything, you will work more hard to achieve it in a better way, so being insecured for me is a kind of positive aspect".

Well, we too agree with you Additi, let's see how far your insecurity will take you to the triumph.

--Tejashree Bhopatkar/TellyCafe.com
rose_e thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Friends turned foes off screen
Buzz up!
Hill Road Media

Television is riddled with tales of friends-turned-foes, the most prominent of it being Ekta Kapoor and Smriti Iraani. However, we're not in the mood to add fuel to fire. But below are few celebs who are at loggerheads.
Showing 3 of 7 images Previous    Next

Rakhi Sawant-Sambhavna Seth
Sambhavna Seth came into prominence at a time when the Rakhi mania began to fade. Like Rakhi, 'Bigg Boss' exposed us to the talent of Sambhavna. Here was another lady who possessed a no-holds-barred attitude. 'Talk straight with me or be prepared to face a torrent of vulgar language,' was her mantra. Soon, Sambhavna was touted as the next Rakhi. Neither Seth nor Rakhi were pleased with it. Time and again, Seth iterated not to compare her with Rakhi because she's simply not of her kind. Those who know Sambhavna closely will endorse her view.
http://www.indya.com/gallery/indyagallery.aspx?p=Friends-turned-foes-off-screen&aid=1975