Views

Users

Frequent Posters

niveditha thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Trying times on ZND
Buzz up!

The forthcoming episode of Zara Nachke Dikha is going to be quite grueling for the contenders. The challenge will be thrown by none other than choreographer turned actor Arshad Warsi. The actor will ask the contestants to showcase the contemporary form of dance on the show.

And that's not all. There will be some confessions from the estranged partners (Rakhi Sawant – Abhishek Awasthi) and the current couples of the show.

One will see Abhishek Awasthi confess that he wishes to be rid of the tag of being addressed as Rakhi Sawant's ex-boyfriend. On the other hand, the host of the show Mantra will throw a volley of questions at the two real life couples who are fighting against each other on the show.

Says Abhishek, "Yes, I want to get rid of the tag of being Rakhi Sawant's ex. I have worked hard to get where I am today. I want the entire country to know me by my name. I don't wish to bask in someone else's glory. Now only a small fraction of people, which also includes the detractors, remain to be convinced about my talent."

Talking about the immense response, the actor-dancer is receiving from the viewers of ZND, he says, "I have become famous due to this show and I will always be thankful to God and STAR Plus for offering me this golden opportunity. I never knew I could have such strong fan-following not just from my country but across the globe. Most of my co-contestants are addressed by their on-screen names by their fans but the overwhelming fact is that they address me with my real name."

This time round where Kapil Nirmal will represent the Mastkalandars, Additi Gupta for the first time will perform a solo act representing Massakalis. Kapil says, "I am not allowed to divulge anything about the performances. All I can say is that I enjoyed myself thoroughly."

The highpoint of the show remains the cute performance expected by the tiny tots Sparsh Khanchandani and Ayush Khedekar. The duo will be impersonating jumping jack Jeetendra and beautiful Sridevi in an attempt to bring to life the era of the 1980s.

Watch the action-packed performances on Zara Nachke Dikha this Saturday and Sunday at 9:00 pm on Star Plus.

http://www.starplus.in/newsarticle.aspx?nid=358
niveditha thumbnail
This time it's one of the masakali girls who bid adieu to the stage of 'Zara Nachke Dikha'. A source says, "Additi Gupta was the one who was nominated last week and as our lady failed to charm the audience as eliminated.  Apart from the elimination, Kritika Kamra will be seen for the first time in a solo performance and the performance by Aamir Ali proved to be mesmerizing as well."

Even though Additi Gupta had said good bye to the show this week, the Masakali girls were the ones who won and got the chance to nominate one of the Mastkalandar boys. Once again the Masakali girls nominated Kapil Nirmal who had  been nominated once before but was saved by his performance. But for Additi Gupta left the stage making the girls completely powerless for the very first time in the show,

The show has had its first elimination .  Let's see who wins the race!

-Tejashree Bhopatkar /
TellyCafe.com

http://www.tellycafe.com/television-news-and-gossip/417-first-elimination-on-zara-nachke-dikha.html
niveditha thumbnail
It will be a pleasant treat for Karan Kundra-Kirtika Kamra fans next week on Star Plus's 'Zara Nachke Dikha' as the couple will be paired for the Hum Tum round for the very first time in the show. Talking about the rehearsals that this couple is working on, Kritika says, "We both are finding it very difficult to rehearse with each other as we both have different styles of practicing. Karan cannot practice without music and I want my steps to be counted out loud. So it is very difficult for us to cope up with the situation but we are trying our best to get together and practice."

So how are you feeling as you both of you have been paired together after a long time? "It is a nice feeling.  But Karan is very naughty and keeps  hurting me purposely by making me fall down while dancing (Laughs). Otherwise we are going great guns." adds Kritika.

Are you over the experiences of 'Zara Nachke Dikha' till now? "I have changed my daily routine as we start our rehearsals at night and end up late. Sometimes we wind up in the morning too. So, Sleep all day and rehearse all night, is the condition now. We'reworking hard all the time, so lets see how far we can go." signs off Kritika.

One thing is for sure Kritika, this duet performance will be a treat for your fans, isn't it?

-- Tejashree Bhopatkar / TellyCafe.com
http://tellycafe.com/television-news-and-gossip/435-karan-is-hurting-me-kritika-kamra.html

niveditha thumbnail
Aamir Ali who got his arm injured last week is now back again in action with full energy in Star Plus's 'Zara Nachke Dikha' . This week he will sizzle in front of the judges on one of the energetic numbers 'Dil Mein Baji Guitar' that will make every one awestruck. Even though Aamir Ali is from the Mastkalandar boys and this is the battle of sexes, he has some decent comments for the Massakali girls. In a recent conversation, he says, "Everything this year in 'Zara Nachke Dikha' is going on smoothly as compared to last year and there is an understanding between the two teams."
Who do you think are the best dancers from your competitor's side? "Well frankly speaking Sanjeeda and Mukti are the best dancers from Massakali group and my most favorite performance was the one by Mukti and Sanjeeda which will be aired this week. The act was outstanding and was beautifully done by both of them, just awsome."
So do you mean all the others are not good dancers Aamir? "No, not at all, all others are also good but these two are the best. But we boys are all best (laughs)." signs off Aamir.
You are still stuck in the war of sexes, Aamir!
--Tejashree Bhopatkar / TelllyCafe.com

http://tellycafe.com/television-news-and-gossip/440-sanjeeda-and-mukti-are-the-best-dancers-aamir-ali.html
niveditha thumbnail
That's right! This headline is no gimmick. Long before he became Pavitra Rishta's Manav, Sushant Singh Rajput had the privilege of lifting one of the world's most beautiful women. The actor disclosed this fact in Zara Nackhe Dikha 2.
Talking about the wonderful experience, Rajput says, "This happened in 2006. I was part of Shaimak Davar's dance troupe that travelled to London to perform during the London Commonwealth Games. Aishwarya and other Indian artists were there to perform during the closing ceremony. I was among those who were required at the technical. Shiamak told that he needed some boys to rehearse with Aiswarya for the technical. I couldn't let go of this opportunity."
He continues, "As part of the act, I was supposed to lift Aishwarya. When the moment arrived, I lifted her but forgot to bring her down. This happened for nearly a minute. Aishwarya wondered why I'm not putting her down. Always quick to think on her feet, Ash improvised a few steps. Wanting to escape from the taunts of his fellow dancers, I immediately disappeared after the performance got  over. I feared what she might say. However Aishwarya is a wonderful person and took it all sportingly."
Though she still looks gorgeous, would he love to repeat the act with the now 37-year-old Aishwarya?
Laughs, before saying, "I might not do the lift but I'd like to do a film where Aishwarya plays my elder sister. Katrina Kaif is the one whom I'd like to dance with."
We hope Kat reads this article. Besides, Sushant doesn't have to worry about one Mr.Salman Khan anymore.
--Mayur Lookhar/ TellyCafe.com

http://tellycafe.com/television-news-and-gossip/439-when-sushant-lifted-aishwarya.html
niveditha thumbnail
Additi's elimination shocks contestants

The first elimination on Zara Nachke Dikha has taken place and it was Masakali girl Additi Gupta who got the boot. One expected Mastkalandars to celebrate the eviction from the girl's team but they too are in a state of shock.

More on Zara Nachke Dikha : Discuss here | Watch full episodes | Official Website

Says Angad Hasija, ''It may be surprising but even the boys team is sad after Additi's eviction. She is a very dear friend and I know her for years now, so I am feeling very bad. This is a game where you have to tag someone.''

Hasija feels that her last performance was fabulous. ''This was her best performance so far and Additi has improved a lot as a dancer on the show'', quips the actor.

Additi's friend Mukti Mohan who is still in a state of shock says, ''It's a shock for the whole team as we lost a fearless and confident contestant in her. I couldn't control my tears when her eviction was announced.''

Mohan feels that Additi has learnt a lot during her time on the show. ''She showed me some of her performances at STAR Parivaar Awards where she had performed with Shweta Tiwari, who is known to be a great dancer. Additi on the other hand was a non-dancer. She has learnt a great deal on ZND. She has learnt many dance forms during her time on the show,'' she says.

''We thought she will outperform Kapil Nirmal as she performed so well during the technicals but something went wrong in the final act for her. But her performance in the baazigar round was impeccable and judges too opined that this was her best performance so far, still she had to go'', she adds.

For Mukti the loss is irreplacable. ''Additi, Kritika and I have become so close that we are really going to miss her on the show. Her seat next to us, which is now empty reminds us of her all the time'', says Mukti.

She feels that her eviction will affect the strength of the girl's team.

ZND airs on STAR Plus every Saturday-Sunday, 9 PM

http://www.starplus.in/znd/newsdetails.aspx?p=ADDITIS-ELIMINATION-SHOCKS-CONTESTANTS&nid=404

niveditha thumbnail
Last week proved to be unfortunate for the Massakali girls with the elimination of Additi Gupta but this week proved to be lucky for them.  It was not any of the Massakali girls who bid adieu to Star Plus's 'Zara Nachke Dikha' but it was our Mastkalandar boys who missed the train this week.

A source says, "Kapil Nirmal was nominated last week as he was the one who failed to impress the judges and had to leave the stage of 'Zara Nachke Dikha' this week.  The guy who stepped in as a replacement of Karan Singh Grover was finally shown the door."

"This week the Massakali girls won with more marks and nominated Angad Hasija from the Mastkalandar team. Now Angad is the one who will feel the brunt next week unless he is  back with a mesmerizing performance.  That is the only way to escape elimination." signs off a source.

We called Kapil Nirmal but he denied commenting on it!

Let's see who the next target after Kapil Nirmal is, to get eliminated from  'Zara Nachke Dikha'!

http://tellycafe.com/television-news-and-gossip/458-a-boy-out-of-zara-this-time.html
niveditha thumbnail
Human beings change partners like they change their cell phones in this day and age.

We were hearing about Nandish Sandhu still seeing his 'Khwaish' co-actor Aradhana Uppal, a few days back. However, the relationship is history now. He's long denied having an affair with his 'Uttaran' co-actor Rashmi Desai, but their frequent public appearances together speaks otherwise.

The duo walked in holding hands at the press conference of a TV award ceremony last Saturday. Mind you, holding hands doesn't necessarily mean the two are seeing each other.

An eye witness recalls, "Nandish and Rashmi kept holding hands. It was almost like they were flaunting their relationship. Surprisingly, they still deny that they are a couple. One doesn't know what their intent is."

According to sources, Nandish has been winding up a little early from the shoot of 'Uttaran', when Rashmi isn't shooting. Perhaps, she's busy rehearsing for 'Zara Nachke Dikha' then. He's also said to have been seen around the sets of 'Zara Nachke Dikha'.

In the past, Desai was linked with the 'Bandini' actor Bharat Chawda. Back then, the girl had confessed to being close to Chawda and his family. It was the Gujarati connection that bound them together, she said. 

A little birdie from the sets of 'Bandini' informs us, "Rashmi no longer comes to the sets to meet Bharat. Guess, that pretty much says that their relationship has now become history. Though, she's said so in public, Rashmi has confessed to her close friends that she's seeing Nandish."

Well, it would be immature to jump to conclusion until we hear from the horse's mouth. Sadly, both Nandish and Rashmi remained unavailable for comment.

-Mayur Lookhar/ TellyCafe.com

http://tellycafe.com/television-news-and-gossip/467-aradhana-now-history-nandish-allegedly-seeing-rashmi-desai.html
niveditha thumbnail
The upcoming episode on ZND2 will be all the more interesting with the judges reliving their memories of the past. The participants were to perform on the judges tracks for this episode which brought back old memories for Vaibhavi, Shilpa and Arshad.

TellyCafe spoke to Kritika Kamra about this and she said, "The upcoming episode will definitely be something to look out for. We had to perform on the tracks that have been performed by our judges and that made it very interesting. It was the judge's choice round and Shilpa, Arshad, and Vaibhavi had no idea about what we were coming up with. Karan and I performed on one of Arshad's tracks of his initial movies and that got him chatting about his experiences with dancing and the difficulties faced by him earlier. Shilpa, too, was in for a surprise after seeing all the girls perform to her popular tracks and also did a jig with us on the stage. All the judges were thrilled to see the acts. It is going to be a very entertaining episode for the audiences as it was for us!"

ZND2 is just climbing the popularity ladder and this one sure will be an episode to watch out for! The episode will come on air this Saturday.

-- Rima Wadhwa / TellyCafe.com

http://tellycafe.com/television-news-and-gossip/472-shilpa-arshad-and-vaibhavi-get-nostalgic-on-the-sets-of-zara-nachke-dikha.html