Zara Nachke Dikha

ZND ||:-Articles Archive-:|| - Page 6

niveditha thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Kapil Nirmal tagged

He was the last one to join the Mastkalandars and seems like Kapil Nirmal couldn't manage to strike the right chord with his counterparts.

More on Zara Nachke Dikha : Discuss here | Watch full episodes | Official Website

This is the second time, the guy has been tagged from the Mastkalandars and he always saw it coming. He knew that if the boys lose to the Masakalis, then he will be the one performing in the Baazigar round.

Says Nirmal, "I think the primary reason could be that I was the last to join the show and the remaining contestants have befriended each other and become comfortable with each other. I hardly talk to them and restrict myself to customary greetings and possibly that is why they tagged me. I always knew that if we lose, the girls' team will tag me. They either don't like me or like me a lot."

Talking about his performance for the Baazigar round, "I will be performing on Nagada from Jab We Met in Bollywood style. I am putting in all my efforts to this act and hope it turns out well. I am not attempting something that I am not well-versed with as it might backfire. I think one must have fun while performing on the stage and viewers must like the song and performance."

Kapil feels that the competition has gone fiercer after Additi's elimination. "The competition has gone really tough now and one needs to excel himself to stay put on ZND."

Will Kapil, who was the last to join become the first one to leave from the Mastkalandars team?

Watch Kapil battle it out on Zara Nachke Dikha on Saturday and Sunday at 9:00 pm on STAR Plus.

Neha Maheshwri/ Hill Road Media
Wednesday, June 09, 2010

http://www.starplus.in/znd/newsdetails.aspx?p=Kapil-Nirmal-tagged&nid=411

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

niveditha thumbnail
Kapil Nirmal bids adieu to ZND

Kapil Nirmal couldn't clear the danger test and had to wave off the stage of Star Plus show ...

niveditha thumbnail
Additi Gupta was the first celebrity to bid adieu to 'Zara Nachke Dikha' on Star Plus last week but the girl seems to be quite happy with the judges' decision. In fact, our girl was expecting her elimination immediately after the show hit the air. Additi Gupta could not stop saying, "My team was so sweet that they didn't want me to get tagged and were very supportive. I will never forget the journey, even though it ended too soon."

Were you expecting the elimination? "Frankly speaking, I was not aware about the people who were going to participate in the show, but as soon as I came to know that the big dancers are going to compete with me, I realized that I was not going to stay here for much longer. In fact, I was expecting to get nominated in the second episode itself and thought that I'd be out of the show on the third. But with god's grace and my team's cooperation, I continued for almost 6 episodes which is a big thing for me." explains Additi

What was your feeling when you got nominated and had to perform a solo in the next episode? "I was not at all tense but was just thinking about my performance which I wanted to be the best. The result was up to judges, if they wanted me to continue they would bring me back or else they could chuck me out," adds Additi.

Do you think the show is scripted? "Let's not move on to that conversation but no, the show wasn't scripted." Cleared  Additi. Tell us something that you have liked and disliked in the show? "I liked everything, I have learnt a lot here too, I never ever thought of turning a cart wheel before but did it here. I made many friends and am happy that I was a part of this show. But coming back to the point, I have not liked to leave the show this soon but it's a competition and someone has to win," says Additi in a low voice.

What message would you like to give your fans who are sad because of your elimination? "I would ask them not to get  upset as I am happy enjoying my vacation and will be back soon with a bang. That too in television." concludes Additi.

Truly said Additi someone has to win and someone has to lose and it's a competition after all!

-Tejashree Bhopatkar / TellyCafe.com

http://tellycafe.com/television-news-and-gossip/484-qi-was-expecting-to-be-eliminated-beforeq-additi-gupta.html
niveditha thumbnail
Who says that Bollywood actors don't watch television? Salman Khan and Farah Khan certainly do keep track of the reality shows, both theirs and others.

Aamir Ali, who was once considered a non-dancer, is making a huge impact on 'Zara Nachke Dikha 2'. He's improved his dancing abilities by leaps and bounds. The effort is all there for all to see.

"A few weeks back, Aamir had danced to the title track of Singh is Kinng. It just wasn't the judges, Salman Khan himself called him up and lauded his performance giving Aamir a pleasant surprise indeed. The same day Farah Khan, who is adjudicating a rival show, also sent a congratulatory message," said a source close to the actor.

When contacted, Aamir Ali said, "Who told you this? This is something personal and it won't be right on my part to divulge the details."

-Mayur Lookhar/ TellyCafe.com

http://www.tellycafe.com/television-news-and-gossip/494-salman-farah-khan-praise-aamir-ali.html
niveditha thumbnail
Abhishek Awasthi Shocks Everyone At Star Parivaar's Post Award Party!

Even though Star Parivaar Awards had been held on the 31st of last month, the telecast will take place tomorrow on Star Plus. The stars had a blast on Star Parivaar awards, which the audiences are likely to witness tomorrow. We bring you a small scenario of the off-camera party which was held afterwards.
A source from the party informed us, "Every one joined the party at their own convenience and made the night more colorful. All the tele stars who are a part of the Star group were present at the party, that night. And every one was looking real. No routine get up!  Even though Rakhi Sawant is a part of Star, after her appearance in 'Zara Nachke Dikha', she was nowhere in the frame. However, our guy Abhishek Awasthi turned out to be the real shocker. Everyone had  cocktails that night but Abhishek Awasthi got drunk."
The source goes on, "There was a dancing floor in the party hall and people were showing off their moves on the floor. Abhishek Awasthi , was in high spirits and literally started dragging people on to the dancing floor to jig with him. It was really shocking to see him in this avatar. There were many such people but Abhishek took the cake"
But after all it's a Parivaar, that should be together at all times, isn't it?
--Tejashree Bhopatkar / TellyCafe.com

http://tellycafe.com/television-news-and-gossip/514-abhishek-awasthi-shocks-everyone-at-star-parivaars-post-award-party.html
niveditha thumbnail
Working for a daily soap is equal to working in two films together at a stretch. The actors get flustered with their hectic schedules as they have to meet their targets and complete their scenes come what may.  They may not have enough episodes banked for telecast at times and have to work for long hours. It is no wonder really that the actors get pissed off at times. Even though they love their work, they get bored as there are absolutely no means of entertainment on the sets. We held a rapid fire round with the stars and they had a gala time, leaving their worries behind.

So are you ready? Take a look at the questions as well as the interesting answers given by our tele-stars.

Jennifer Winget
I am: Jennifer

Mad:
Mental asylum

Embarrassment: Falling down

I love: Reading

Life is: Beautiful

A Fan is: Who loves you unconditionally.

Karan Kundra
I am: Rock star.

Mad: None other than me.

Embarrassment: It's for other people and not for me.

I love: to live life.

Life is: Amazing.

A Fan is: what makes me.

Ragini Khanna:
I am: Ragini Khanna

Mad: Me

Embarrassment: Farting in public

I Love: To Eat

Life is: Beautiful

A Fan is: A Blessing.

Arjun Bijlani:
I am: Arjun Bijlani

Mad: My brother

Embarrassment: An open zip

I love: To work

Life is: nice to me

A fan is: Someone very close.

Daljit Kaur:
I am: Content

Mad: About Shaleen

Embarrassment: Never been embarrassed, never want to be.

I Love: Dancing

Life : Has never been this beautiful

Fans: Make us adjust

Kapil Nirmal:

I am: Kapil

Mad: For Power

Embarrassment: Political talks embarrass me.

I love: Traveling

Life is: A Big time, unpredictable

A fan is: A motivator

Pooja Bose:
I am: Joyful

Mad: Me

Embarrassment: Happened once in my life

I love: To dance

Life is: Interesting

A fan is: Lovable

Abhishek Rawat:

I am: A Good boy

Mad: Our entertainment industry

Embarrassment: When I get caught pretending

I love: holidays

Life is: Great

A fan is: What we are!

Aamir Ali:
I am: Aamir ali

Mad: Guys

Embarrassment: Praises embarrass me.

I love: To be happy

Life is: being content

A fan is: A supporter

Additi Gupta:
I am: An Emotional fool

Mad: For sleeping

Embarrassment: I am scared of them

I love: Colors

Life is: A Pitch

A fan is: A constructor

The actors really enjoyed playing this round, did you too?

--Tejashree Bhopatkar / TellyCafe.com

http://tellycafe.com/features-a-analysis/518-rapid-fire-round-with-the-telestars.html
niveditha thumbnail
Mukti Mohan dating Parul Chauhan's ex-flame Nishant Bhatt
Buzz up!

Even a show whose primary focus is on the war of sexes couldn't stop love from blossoming on the sets of Zara Nachke Dikha. We are talking about the immensely talented dancer Mukti Mohan.

More on Zara Nachke Dikha : Discuss here | Watch full episodes | Official Website

Taking a cue from her co-participants who are already committed like Kritika Kamra and Sanjeeda Sheikh, Mohan too is taken. The girl has apparently lost her heart to choreographer Nishant Bhatt. Nishant was earlier in a relationship with Bidaai girl parul Chauhan.

Informs a source, "Mukti and Nishant are dating each other from the initial days of
Zara Nachke Dikha. Interestingly, it was Mukti who confessed her feelings to Nishant and the guy accepted her proposal gladly. Nishant frequents the sets of the show and the couple hangs out together post the shoot."

When contacted Mukti said, "It's rubbish and we are not a couple. He is just a good friend and there is nothing more to it. This is quite funny and I am sure both Nishant and I will laugh at this."

Nishant too refuted the buzz.

Well, when did our starlets accept their romance in the open?

http://www.indya.com/news/newsdetails.aspx?p=Mukti-dating-Parul%E2%80%99s-ex-flame-Nishant&xfile=2010/June/News_20100614_19
rose_e thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Karan's timeout in Punjab

This time STAR Plus' weekend show Zara Nachke Dikha won't see Mr.Kundra's performance as he had gone to his hometown Jalandhar in Punjab. As the dance performances get shuffled amongst the participants.

We spoke to Karan Kundra, "I will not be performing this week's episode as I had gone for a mini vacation and chilled out in Punjab. It's been a long time since I met my dad and finally now that I have the time, I enjoyed the weather with delicious authentic Punjabi dishes like gobi and aalo parathas, chole, which was made by aunty who has known me since I was 5 years old. She was very concerned about my health. She said Hai Rab Mumbai main rahkar mera puttar kitna dubla ho gaya hain and in those three days she used to give me very heavy food and feed me every time as if I was a small kid."

Then about the show's response he told us, "This show is famous all over Punjab and I have got a new name Mr.Kundra and I think I have got this name because of Shilpa Shetty-Kundra. Earlier my fans used to call me Arjun but now my name has changed, which I think is good as now through this show they have come to know about Karan Kundra."

He will be performing next weekend but this weekend, the audiences and judges would be missing Karan Kundra's dancing madness.

But don't forget to watch Zara Nachke Dikha Saturday-Sunday at 9 pm only on STAR Plus.

niveditha thumbnail
Now Boy's team is 2 contestants down on ZND

Angad Hasija was shown the exit door this week on Zara Nachke Dikha..

niveditha thumbnail
Angad's elimination shocks his co-contestants

Angad Hasija, who had been leaving us spellbound with his acting chops on STAR Plus' Sapna Babul Ka Bidaai, surprised us with his dancing talent on Zara Nachke Dikha. All his performances, solo or group, got him praises from the judges – Shilpa Shetty, Arshad Warsi and Vaibhavi Merchant.

So his eviction from the show surprised his fans that have been rooting for their favourite star on the show. Hasija performed contemporary on Bharat Humko Jaan Se Pyaara Hai.

Angad, who takes everything in his stride, is unruffled with the outcome. The actor opines, "I am not disappointed with the outcome as I have learnt to take things positively. I tried to give my best and what has pleased me the most, is that the judges were in tears while I was exiting the show. The entire crew and my co-contestants including girls cried for me and with this, I realised that I have made a place for myself in their hearts. With this show, I wanted to show the other facet to me. I have shown my acting skills on Bidaai and with this I wanted to bring to display the dancer in me."

The judging trio appreciated his performance but found the act lacking in dance moves. "The judges loved my performance and act but felt that it could be better had I incorporated more dance steps into it. I haven't lost anything with my departure from the show but have made so many friends here. I was touched to see them crying for me and it felt so privileged," he adds.

Says buddy Akkshat, who was surprised after Angad's eviction on the show, "Angad, Siddhesh and I grew closest on the show thus his eviction left us teary-eyed. He performed really well and in a way excelled himself at his last performance but I think judges were expecting more from him so their decision went against him. Angad has grown a lot as when the show launched he was blank as a dancer. His USP is his flexibility which makes him a poised and graceful dancer. He wasn't really confident for his solo performance last week but we had complete faith in him and he lived up to it. We are going to miss him on the show. He is the most honest and polite of the lot."

Sushant who seconds Akkshat's views says, "I am extremely surprised but at the end of the day it's a reality show and you might not end up getting the desired results. He was one of the finest dancers from our group and his performance was very neat but I am unable to fathom the judging criteria. I think a contestant must be judged on his performance and not on the concept and choice of song as it never happens to be his call."

Watch Zara Nachke Dikha every Saturday and Sunday at 9:00 pm on STAR Plus.

Neha Maheshwri/Hill Road Media
Monday, June 21, 2010

http://starplus.startv.in/znd/newsdetails.aspx?p=Angad%E2%80%99s-elimination-shocks-his-co-contestants&nid=463