Zara Nachke Dikha

ZND ||:-Articles Archive-:|| - Page 7

niveditha thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Being a celebrity is certainly not an easy job. Your fans could grab you any moment making privacy impossible. Sushant Singh Rajput (Manav of 'Pavitra Rishta') found himself in such a situation when he was on a walk with his doggy Scotch.

"Recently I went for a walk on Juhu Chawpatty with my little dog Scotch. I was terrified to see a crowd of 70-80 people running towards me. I just could not understand the reason! The scene turned hilarious with all of them screaming Sushant, some were calling me Manav while others were clicking away on their cameras. People also jostled me in all directions. The crowd was really unmanageable. Even my dog got scared." says Sushant.

"Finally the police men from Chawpatty came and cleared the mob. But the experience was really very shocking for me and I got scared when the incident occurred. I think that they were taking out their anger and showering their love on me because of incidents in 'Pavitra Rishta' and 'Zara Nachke Dikha'." signs off Sushant.

Well Sushant, you are a celebrity now and have to get used to fame!!

--Tejashree Bhopatkar / TellyCafe.com

http://tellycafe.com/television-news-and-gossip/599-fans-scare-sushant-rajput.html

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dew-drop thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Aamir Ali Malik

Aamir Ali's weekend secret

The handsome hunk Aamir Ali gets absolutely freaked out every weekend…

niveditha thumbnail
The grapevine is abuzz with the news that Karan Kundra has taken up the offer of acting in a thriller movie. He is currently busy working out in order to do justice to his role in the movie.

In a recent chat he said, "I don't really know who got this news but let me clarify that nothing has been finalized as yet. In fact, I have been getting movie offers since I joined the industry but haven't really thought of taking anything up immediately."

"I am just concentrating on 'Zara Nachke Dikha' now and have absolutely no idea about any film project. There have been talks going on for a long time and I do have a few offers in hand, but nothing has been fixed as of now. The talks are still in the initial stages and I haven't really thought of taking them up right now." Adds Karan.

What about the 'Kitni Mohabbat Hai' Sequel? "Well, that hasn't been finalized too. The talks are going on for it as well. Right now, nothing is certain except 'Zara Nachke Dikha' and further plans will be made only after the end of the show," clarified Karan.

Well Karan, be it a movie or the Kitni… sequel, your fans just want to see more of you, isn't it?

--Tejashree Bhopatkar / TellyCafe.com

http://tellycafe.com/television-news-and-gossip/605-karan-speaks-about-his-movie-offers.html
pankhi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Showing 2 of 7 images Previous    Next

Rakhi wants a second swayamvar?
Rakhi has approached Imagine TV to find a groom for her again. Another swayamvar is simply not possible, but Rakhi herself is said to be pitching a new concept. She wants to call it Rakhi Ki Shaadi. There's no way that the channel will grant her request. Doing so would be making a mockery of the swayamvar.
http://www.indya.com/gallery/indyagallery.aspx?p=Alekhs-fan-mania&aid=1870
niveditha thumbnail
Rakhi and Abhishek always try to steal the limelight by highlighting any issues that they can. The channels take advantage of it in order to raise their TRP's too. In the show 'Zara Nachke Dikha', the entry of Rakhi Sawant along with Abhishek Awasthi had already made the audience curious about what will follow next. And as the show began, there was a twist concerning these two.  And now the gossip mills are buzzing with rumors of the new  love interest in Abhishek Awasthi's life. 'Zara Nachke Dikha's' ,Hazel who a contestant of the Massakali Girls is the focus of attention and Rakhi is feeling just a trifle uncomfortable about it. But guys, let's try to clarify whether it is for real or just contrived by the channel as a means of attracting the viewers. 

"There is nothing between me and Hazel, as I am not interested in any girl from the show. I am just a contestant and doing whatever the channel wants." says Abhishek.

But Abhishek it has been said that even Rakhi is feeling uncomfortable with the way you both perform in the show? "No, me and Rakhi are very good friends and we talk about the performance after every show. Everything between us is normal again. But Hazel is not close to me. It's just my friends from the show who make fun of  us, but this does not mean that I have started liking her. Hazel, to me is just like Kritika and other friends from the show." says Abhishek.

So Abhishek, are you just applying the channel fundas?  Seems that there is nothing real in the reality shows after all!

--Tejashree Bhopatkar /
TellyCafe.com

http://tellycafe.com/television-news-and-gossip/619-abhishek-denies-hazel-accepts-rakhi.html
niveditha thumbnail
'Zara Nachke Dikha' has two more weeks to go and then the battle of sexes will be over. The prominence of one over the other will be declared publicly too. Last week, the  Mastkalandar boys were winners and had tagged Mukti Mohan. It was the very last time that tagging was allowed as no one would get eliminated from the show from now on.

A source informs, "Even this time the Mastkalandar boys were fortunate and beat the girls with their rocking performance.  And Mukti who was tagged by the boys last week, was declared safe on basis of her outstanding performance. But Abhishek Awasthi won't be performing due to an injured elbow, this week. He got hurt while performing for the last episode."

Both the teams are now preparing themselves for the grand finale as none have an edge over the other. Both the teams stand at 5 each.

Till then stay tuned to 'Zara Nachke Dikha', the results will be declared soon!

--Tejashree Bhopatkar/
TellyCafe.com

http://tellycafe.com/television-news-and-gossip/643-mastakalandar-boys-take-the-cake-once-again.html
Dew-drop thumbnail
Aamir Ali gets his 'sweetest' break

Mumbai: TV actor Aamir Ali landed the biggest break of his career when he was roped in by film-maker Karan Johar for his forthcoming romantic comedy starring Imran Khan and Sonam Kapoor.
Aamir Ali

However, Aamir chooses to tone this achievement down. "It's not my biggest break; it's my sweetest one though. I was hesitant initially because of the length of my role but I am glad I took it up. It was an experience I am glad I did not miss out on. I am happy to b a part of this sweet film.
Aamir also tells us the reason why he chose to do the movie. He says, "I did the role for two major reasons — Dharma Productions and Puneet Malhotra. Karan runs one of the top production houses in the country and it was a pleasure working with them. Puneet is not only a sweetheart but also is a talented director."
Ask him if TV will take a backseat now that he has landed a big banner with more projects to follow and he says, "Why should anything take a backseat? I have always believed that I will do things that keep me happy. Be it TV or films, it's the same for me.
The important thing is that the work has to be good."
Aamir has survived in the industry without any godfather and he admits that it's a difficult thing to do. "No matter what people say or think but it's easier if you are connected to a film family. But I have no regrets and I have worked hard to be where I am and I am very happy. Success is a mix of hard work and luck," he ends.
niveditha thumbnail
Maria Goretti and Arshad Warsi More Pics
Arshad Warsi and Maria Goretti will dance together on Zara Nachke Dikha to announce that they're back together and starting afresh

Arshad Warsi and Maria Goretti are getting back together and have no qualms in admitting it on national television. The couple will perform together on July 9, in the grand finale of the dance reality show Zara Nachke Dikha and would officially announce that they are starting their relationship afresh. Apparently, the two have resolved their issues and are now living happily together.

Earlier, Arshad's relationship with Maria had gone so sour that he moved out of their house on Yari Road. There were rumours in the industry that Maria was not happy about Arshad's link-up with Dia Mirza.

But a friend of Dia's told Mumbai Mirror, "Dia has been dating a guy called Sahil for ten months now. She is not responsible for their (Arshad's and Maria's) problems. This happens in marriages today."

When contacted, Arshad confirmed, "Yes, Maria and I are rehearsing for the grand finale of Zara Nachke Dikha. It's a very tough job. Ever since I started acting and Maria had our babies, we haven't danced on a public platform. It's been very long and hence this new thing is very tough on the body."

When asked if he and his wife had kissed and made up, Arshad said, "Well, we have had our fights. But which couple doesn't? We are very happy now and that's all that matters."

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tv-/Arshad-Maria-back-together/articleshow/6114027.cms
niveditha thumbnail
The battle of the sexes on Star Plus Zara Nachke Dikha had literally divided the nation into two groups Ladka v/s Ladki. Now its time for the Massakali Girls and Mastkalandar boys to go to war as the grand finale of Zara Nachke Dikha will finally reveal the winner of this gender war. The losers in the battle will not only face defeat but will also bow down  to the winners and let out their cry of defeat  of JAHAN PANHA TUSSI GREAT HO! as they accept they are the weaker sex on national television. The winners on the other hand walk away with a grand prize money of 50lakhs and ofcourse will be declared the superior gender!

http://www.mastione.com/the-grand-finale-of-star-plus-zara-nachke-dikha/

Dew-drop thumbnail

Even a bad film teaches you, says Aamir

Actor Aamir Ali reveals that horror flicks leave him feeling uneasy. "I can watch all genres of films but horror," he says in a coy manner. The 1990 blockbuster Agneepath is Aamir's favourite Bollywood movie. Indeed he is a big Amitabh Bachchan fan and cannot help admiring Big B's talent and charisma.

The actor, who recently made his debut with a big banner and was much appreciated for his performance in I Hate Luv Storys feels that his passion for watching movies and his perseverance helped him understand and perform his role better.

"I simply love watching movies, and never enjoyed reading books as much. Watching a movie observantly can be a great learning experience. Even a bad film teaches you what not to do," says Ali.

Maria Full of Grace is one Hollywood flick which left the actor spellbound. Promos leave a strong impact on him and he cannot wait to watch a movie with impressive trailers.

However, he agrees that they can be deceptive at times. "There have been so many times when I went for a movie with high expectations set by the promos, but it turned out to be a claptrap." Yet he sits through the entire movie. "Walking out of the cinema hall is kind of rude," he smiles.

His Playstation is his second addiction after movies. "I had to give up my Playstation just because it kept me so occupied that I wouldn't get time to watch films."

Ali would love to play any of the lead characters in Dil Chahta Hai. Aamir's role in particular well defines Ali's real self. He loves watching hardcore action as well as romantic films.

Hesitatingly, he admits, "I am a manageable romantic. I can manage to just about enough that my girl will not ditch and leave me (laughs)".

After a hard day of work, Ali loves to watch some light stuff such as 3 Idiots or any of the funny Jim Carry starrers.