CID

Open Letter to B P Singh - Page 2

Bhavanab thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
gr8 work thank u so very much for putting all our thiught into one single post , i was so happy when i read this letter i felt like u read all our minds.I really wish some creative member reads this letter and actually understand our problems,we all want to see CID shine and continue to be successful but as loyal viewers even r demands or i would rather say request should be considered,and yes I loved the section of your letter highlighting about Taarika ,she really needs to go not only the actor but the whole character we all love our serious Abhijeet and i personally don't appreciate seeing him flirting in the bureau anyways thank u so very much aapne hum sab ke dil ki bhadaas nikal di is post mein    👏

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DemonStar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Very well written. I think you've covered all the points we wanted to improve the quality of CID and what to rectify. You should consider actually sending this letter to Mr. Singh in person if possible. 😊
Bhavanab thumbnail
sorry double posted 😳 Edited by didobhav - 13 years ago
debayon thumbnail
I am dumfounded! Prabha Di aur Kal El ji, apne koi khammiyan nahi chodi. Agar aap do mere samne hote, to mein aapke par chokar pranam karta. 👏👏👏👏 Jitna bolo kam hain.
prabha. thumbnail

I am glad all of you appreciate what Kal El and I came up with. I wish this thread could be highlighted. Its going to go down to the next page in no time and may miss being noticed by the silent reader from Fireworks.

If anyone has contacts and can get this across to the Singh Saab I will be glad.
Edited by prabha. - 13 years ago
Bhavanab thumbnail
here's the address i've got of fireworks productions i was initially confused but found it listed under tv show production houses:-
108/109 Richa Indl Est, Off Link Road, Near Monginis Cake Factory, Andheri West, Mumbai - 400053
i was wondering if we could atleast email it to sony channel,i'm ready to do it if you want.
prabha. thumbnail
I doubt sony can do anything here. Can they?
Bhavanab thumbnail
even i'm not sure atleast we can try
prabha. thumbnail
If anyone feels we are missing something important please let me know.
Edited by prabha. - 13 years ago
-purnima- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: prabha.

I doubt sony can do anything here. Can they?

from sony TV we can have singh sab's e-mail address 😉 😉............... or address of firework production house............😃............after being CID 4 so many years.......... i think we members learnt to take out information 😃